@The American Hedgehog socked on CWCki, involved with Watchmen, 'Knights of CWC', and others - This breaks my heart; feat. Fiona, Bella, and yet more Discord leaks...who knew what when?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, there was significant difference of opinion about it to say the least. Just scroll up in this thread. But anyway, they knew about Wise & Boyd beforehand, were criticized for it, and then went ahead and does nothing whhen Sean is putting ideas about a well-known murder-suicide into Chris's head. At the very least it should've been a learning experience that if nothing else people would get upset if it ever got out.
I‘d genuinely almost forgot about that, when I read the title of the thread it brought on an almost autistic sense of Deja Vu.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thread is autistic and I would not have sex with it.

American Hedgehog has lost a little bit of my trust and that is sad because I quite like the guy even if we don't interact much. That said, nothing he did on the CWCki or in some faggot discord servers should have any impact on his position here on the Farms. He's an excellent janny.

Marvin really shouldn't be named in this. He's only tagged by association of being in some sketchy discords with no participation. I can totally feel for him in this regard, until I finally realized what cancer Discord is and nuked it off my PC I was on far too many servers I never even looked at. Could have been fucked in the same way without realizing it.

That's my 2 cents.

Oh, and maybe this thread has run it's course, eh?

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
You know, literally everything happening right now and in the past could've been solved by SSDI not existing.

No Chris tugboat means the pathetic man-child would've been forced to learn responsibility and maybe 75% of this shit could've been avoided.

Plus you 100% know American Hedgehog is on SSDI for "Depression and Anxiety".
If that were the case he’d simply become homeless or die in some stupid way. Chris is unemployable SSDI or not. He’s the kind of person the practices of compulsory institutionalization and/or leaving certain undesirables to succumb to the elements were invented for.

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-09-29 9.32.19 AM.png

Dude, you're always online checking the farms. You've gotta be on a tugboat of some kind.

Just take a break and go outside or something. You really wanna be around here, especially since the love of your life rejected you for his own mother?

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever Sean.
You got Sean's specific brand of autism and you're defending his friend. What conclusion am I supposed to come to?

Can we just stop doing this shit? Assuming people on here are Bella or one of her associates just gets more and more contrived than before as the days go by, and it's really not helping anyone, either here or on the CWCki server.

If the attempted takedown letter sent to Null, and the deletion of ILJ videos on Youtube means anything, for all we know, they probably aren't even on this forum anymore, and have more important matters on their hands than arguing they're not Bella/Sean/Louis/Fiona/whoever.

Rotollo 2

No Problem Here
kiwifarms.net
You got Sean's specific brand of autism
Unless someone starts ranting about which Danny Phantom emo girl OC is their favorite, larps as a happa Nazi homosexual, and sexually harasses a girl to the point of getting kicked out of college, I'm pretty sure Sean's very uniquely exceptional spergery hasn't been made into a dollar store variant.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You got Sean's specific brand of autism and you're defending his friend. What conclusion am I supposed to come to?
Yeah I'm pretty sure that we've all gotten to know how Sean types...I don't especially like @TheMockTurtle and he is probably many things but Sean he isn't. I wish people wouldn't accuse anyone who doesn't hold the main narrative of being one of our principals. It just kind of makes everyone look dumb and the forum like a hivemind...perceptions which themselves can actually only help the likes of Sean and Bella because it makes us look like we don't do our due diligence.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm pretty sure that we've all gotten to know how Sean types...I don't especially like @TheMockTurtle and he is probably many things but Sean he isn't. I wish people wouldn't accuse anyone who doesn't hold the main narrative of being one of our principals. It just kind of makes everyone look dumb and the forum like a hivemind...perceptions which themselves can actually only help the likes of Sean and Bella because it makes us look like we don't do our due diligence.
If anything, I think witch hunting people like that only makes their case stronger, which is not good. They're always talking about how everyone documenting gets everything about them "wrong", even when they're shit at covering things up.