@The American Hedgehog socked on CWCki, involved with Watchmen, 'Knights of CWC', and others - This breaks my heart; feat. Fiona, Bella, and yet more Discord leaks...who knew what when?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow it’s almost like he’s a mod or something

you really got him there
I mean he hasn't really done much moderating in the Chris section beyond locking a thread here or there when the leaks first showed. Other than that it's usually just reposting shit Chris writes on twitter or anywhere else and that isn't gonna happen for a long fucking time since the only tweets he's gonna be hearing are from the birds through the barred window in his cell.

A big guy (for you)

Why are you here?
kiwifarms.net
Feel it's worth pointing out that the name ILJ used in Sean's server was "an0nym0us"

1633016145491.png

So maybe when this account showed up to do damage control you should have said something @The American Hedgehog

1633016347982.png

Or maybe you could have helped out @Spooky Bones privately while she was trying to get Bella to answer questions

1633016422970.png

Now as the first cap is from Sean's DMs with Chris, I am not saying that AmHog definitively knew an0nym0us was Bella, but he should have known something was up.
Included the DMs in the attachments because it's also where Sean mentions Hedgehog "leaking" info to him

Attachments

• Direct_Messages_-_Private_-_CWCSonichu1982_841751252929085491.html
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

A big guy (for you)

Why are you here?
kiwifarms.net
That had nothing to do with Bella. It was about MKR getting mad at Chris and WCT in the Watchmen server The Place.
Yeah I know, thank you for confirming you were also in The Place, can I have those server rips too?
Anyway, why didn't you say anything while Bella was using her an0nym0us account? The alleged connection isn't to Bella, it's to Sean and you've just shown that you were giving him info.
Did you side with Sean when the watchmen split because he could give you access to Chris?
Anyway you passed screencaps to Sean which he used to get Chris away from the others and into a new discord server, which he then invited you to. Do you understand how this looks?

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not saying that AmHog definitively knew an0nym0us was Bella, but he should have known something was up.
Yeah. Basically. During the initial shitstorm that was the thread there was a lot of confusion (including targeting Fiona due to Bella's misdirection) which could have ended quicker and more cleanly had those dropped much earlier. Not saying he's in on some grand conspiracy. I can't really speculate as to motivation, maybe embarrassment over being on the server to begin with especially given the events of a few years ago.

But as you say elsewhere the Bella stuff is less scandalous than the Sean stuff. Not making the connection with the name is in the realm of stuff that could be a mistake. Defending Sean a month later and taking sides in a war between two factions of Chris orbiters and keeping names out of the CWCki as a favor to fellow CWCki editors is inexcusable however.

In fact it's no small problem in itself that people who are involved in Chris-related gayops have positions of power on the wiki that largely shapes the narrative on Chris and those who interact with him, at least for people who don't go on thqe Kiwi Farms and are less immersed in the lore. Who knows what relevant information and events are ignored by the documentation there. The information on groups like the Watchmen, Knights and Praetor is wanting and the people who are editing these articles demonstrably know more than they're telling. In fact it makes me question the credibility of the entire site.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
Defending /trying to scrub the dude who was trying to destroy snoo's life as the fall girl, get chris to an-hero himself a la randy stair, and otherwise involved in a plethora of gayops is pretty gay overall.

Devil's advocate, I'd get it if you decided to just cut ties, fuck away, and keep what you knew to yourself, but if there was a war on the CwCki to gatekeep/censor information on Sean Walker, thats more than just trying to walk away. Thats touching someone who reeked of poo and sticking a finger into the drama as well. Trying to censor information on someone like that does stink if this was the case

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The information on groups like the Watchmen, Knights and Praetor is wanting and the people who are editing these articles demonstrably know more than they're telling. In fact it makes me question the credibility of the entire site.
The site never really had much credibility to begin with. It's a good source of primary sources, but much of the commentary, especially of the earliest parts of it, were in the exaggerated comedic tone of ED, i.e. just make shit up if it's funny. This shouldn't be too much of a surprise because it was mainly people who were told to quit being gigantic autists on the original ED because they were getting completely out of hand on the actual Chris article(s).

In both of these cases, though, the Idea Guys were doing downright evil shit that should have been brought to light as quickly as possible and weren't for incomprehensible reasons by the people who knew what was going on, and in this instance, how many more times was Barb raped because some people were hoarding dox?

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
The site never really had much credibility to begin with. It's a good source of primary sources, but much of the commentary, especially of the earliest parts of it, were in the exaggerated comedic tone of ED, i.e. just make shit up if it's funny. This shouldn't be too much of a surprise because it was mainly people who were told to quit being gigantic autists on the original ED because they were getting completely out of hand on the actual Chris article(s).

In both of these cases, though, the Idea Guys were doing downright evil shit that should have been brought to light as quickly as possible and weren't for incomprehensible reasons by the people who knew what was going on, and in this instance, how many more times was Barb raped because some people were hoarding dox?
Long enough for it to be pretty fucking evil too. Both were in it for exploitation, just the idea guys were after something more substantial (money).

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. The information on groups like the Watchmen, Knights and Praetor is wanting and the people who are editing these articles demonstrably know more than they're telling. In fact it makes me question the credibility of the entire site.
There’s next to nothing written about Jack Lambert Wilson/The Captain other than “he assisted the Guard Dogs in stopping the Idea Guys” and “little is known about him.” The dude stuck his nose that deep into Christory solely to get that Christorical Figure badge. This is someone I’ve conversed with, in no small detail, about everything leading up to the exposure of Wise & Boyd. I can understand protecting his identity out of good faith and gratitude for helping Chris out, but Cap’s been trying break into the inner circle for years ever since he came here announcing his plans to livestream himself interviewing Megan.

It took forever for the Twin Falling Towers page to update that it was a troll manipulated video, even with an admission that the CWCki deliberately omits information to paint a funnier picture of Chris. That was all fine and dandy back in 2009-2011 but we’re long past that point where we need to think about the “entertainment value” of decade old content.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s next to nothing written about Jack Lambert Wilson/The Captain other than “he assisted the Guard Dogs in stopping the Idea Guys” and “little is known about him.” The dude stuck his nose that deep into Christory solely to get that Christorical Figure badge. This is someone I’ve conversed with, in no small detail, about everything leading up to the exposure of Wise & Boyd. I can understand protecting his identity out of good faith and gratitude for helping Chris out, but Cap’s been trying break into the inner circle for years ever since he came here announcing his plans to livestream himself interviewing Megan.
He had a thread on KF that was deleted around the time he got involved with guarding chris. He was "ornery possum" but had his name changed. An admin undeleted his thread because that shit was gay.

some say that his second wife (he was in the process of divorce when he received his thread) got really, really angry with him for spending so much time and money on chris. His wife was a cutie too. They did some food taste tests on youtube. The guy was odd to say the least. He had this plan of becoming a famous streamer on twitch. I think his wife kicked his ass back into reality.

here is his original KF profile post-namechange. You will see in quoted posts that his name was ornerypossum.

Microlab

Chihuahuas are a figment of your imagination
kiwifarms.net
This is the part that gets to me the most. That people are defending hoarding cocks about what is, pretty much inarguably, an awful situation, and the bizarre or deranged people involved in it. People claiming that it wasn't (and isn't) The American Hedgehog's "responsibility" to spill details about said bizarre or deranged people, and therefore it's not okay to ask.

Like, nigga, what? This is the nosiest, most judgemental little hovel of rats on this hellscape of underwater wires we call The Internet. Trying to defend someone for actively withholding relevant information about a situation that everyone agrees is disgusting from all angles is the most counterintuitive stand you could possibly make.
Where was all this naysaying about responsibility and witchhunting in the Chris threads, or the ILJ leaks?
If TAH shouldn't drop his chatlogs because it's not his responsibility to leak shit onto the Farms about the creepy losers he was associated with, then should Null not have leaked when Chris stole 700$ from Barb's bank account, because it wasn't his responsibility to leak shit onto the Farms about the creepy loser he was associated with?

Similarly, the implicit equation of importance to responsibility is just strange. As if when you can't be held legally or morally responsible for something, then it doesn't matter, and should be stricken from the record.
Even if someone, for some reason, didn't personally find it objectionable that Wildcat was repeatedly talking to Chris while pretending to be a dead spree shooter, a normal person should be able to understand the broader situation, and why people want the chatlogs.
For all we know, Sean could flatly admit to hoping Chris kills someone. Or to knowing, without a doubt, Chris was sexually abusing his own demented mother.
Or, he could spend the entire chatlog talking about My Little Pony figurines, and everyone turned out to be wasting their time hoping it would be important, and the naysayers were right all along.
But would we ever know that for sure? Any of it?

According to some users, since it has the potential to be unimportant, it doesn't matter on principal. And if you don't like that, you're wrong. And you shouldn't care so much about the relentless pursuit of ultimately inconsequential information. You know, that thing this site is dedicated to.
None of these positions make any sense. I keep trying to give devil's advocate and maybe sympathize on some level, but I can't figure out why any personally uninvolved, yet consistant user of this site, regardless of join date, would think this way.

My conclusion is, ultimately, that people are kind of unreasonable, and think things that don't make sense sometimes. Who would have thunk it?

TL;DR: In-between my schedule of performing brain surgery and overseeing missile launches, I spend my free time deeply considering the notoriously intellectual rhetoric of internet webforums.

Trollin’ tards since middle school, get on my level
Implying someone like Sean joined in middleschool is an insult to all of us who joined in middleschool and haven't tried to monopolize, fuck, or murder Chris yet. :epik:

AStupidMonkey

blackbelt (honorary)
kiwifarms.net
This is the part that gets to me the most. That people are defending hoarding cocks about what is, pretty much inarguably, an awful situation, and the bizarre or deranged people involved in it. People claiming that it wasn't (and isn't) The American Hedgehog's "responsibility" to spill details about said bizarre or deranged people, and therefore it's not okay to ask.

Like, nigga, what? This is the nosiest, most judgemental little hovel of rats on this hellscape of underwater wires we call The Internet. Trying to defend someone for actively withholding relevant information about a situation that everyone agrees is disgusting from all angles is the most counterintuitive stand you could possibly make.
Where was all this naysaying about responsibility and witchhunting in the Chris threads, or the ILJ leaks?
If TAH shouldn't drop his chatlogs because it's not his responsibility to leak shit onto the Farms about the creepy losers he was associated with, then should Null not have leaked when Chris stole 700$ from Barb's bank account, because it wasn't his responsibility to leak shit onto the Farms about the creepy loser he was associated with?

Similarly, the implicit equation of importance to responsibility is just strange. As if when you can't be held legally or morally responsible for something, then it doesn't matter, and should be stricken from the record.
Even if someone, for some reason, didn't personally find it objectionable that Wildcat was repeatedly talking to Chris while pretending to be a dead spree shooter, a normal person should be able to understand the broader situation, and why people want the chatlogs.
For all we know, Sean could flatly admit to hoping Chris kills someone. Or to knowing, without a doubt, Chris was sexually abusing his own demented mother.
Or, he could spend the entire chatlog talking about My Little Pony figurines, and everyone turned out to be wasting their time hoping it would be important, and the naysayers were right all along.
But would we ever know that for sure? Any of it?

According to some users, since it has the potential to be unimportant, it doesn't matter on principal. And if you don't like that, you're wrong. And you shouldn't care so much about the relentless pursuit of ultimately inconsequential information. You know, that thing this site is dedicated to.
None of these positions make any sense. I keep trying to give devil's advocate and maybe sympathize on some level, but I can't figure out why any personally uninvolved, yet consistant user of this site, regardless of join date, would think this way.

My conclusion is, ultimately, that people are kind of unreasonable, and think things that don't make sense sometimes. Who would have thunk it?

TL;DR: In-between my schedule of performing brain surgery and overseeing missile launches, I spend my free time deeply considering the notoriously intellectual rhetoric of internet webforums.

Implying someone like Sean joined in middleschool is an insult to all of us who joined in middleschool and haven't tried to monopolize, fuck, or murder Chris yet. :epik:
lol shut up ween, if you want to know what's going on, you have to stalk Chris and insert yourself into his social media like the rest of us!

Right? Riigghht?

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I'm skimming this thread and wow, what the fuck.

In the slight defense of the IdeaGuy shit show, since I was involved in that to the extent I was recruited to try and get Chris to spill the beans. At that time I was still on good terms with him. We were trying to get authorities involved in assisting Chris on him having money extorted from him. We didn't want to muddy the waters with people here going after IdeaGuy and Co. if there was a potential investigation. In the end, the police didn't give a fuck, whether it's because of Chris' local notoriety or because Chris was incapable of relaying to the police the facts without going off on a tangent about lasers on a moon pointed at CWCville.