Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Bad Beginning -

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
Oh, really close. He "knows" that it's going to happen because he "foretold" it back in April.

I want to see good things happen for Chris, honestly - but I just see so much that could go wrong with this right now.
Chris is too stupid to fail. It's fucking remarkable to see. Like a fucking fawn walking over thin ice.

Big picture, yeah he's screwed, but little picture? His penny lands heads up every time.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
Regarding the threats to report Chris for CP, that would insinuate they have CP themselves to distribute onto their Discord server, which would still point to them regardless. The most they'd do is convince Chris that he possesses it simply for looking, and he'd believe it.

That's assuming he doesn't download any though.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
Regarding the threats to report Chris for CP, that would insinuate they have CP themselves to distribute onto their Discord server, which would still point to them regardless. The most they'd do is convince Chris that he possesses it simply for looking, and he'd believe it.

That's assuming he doesn't download any though.
The CP blackmailing comes from them bringing up the Bluespike saga, which obviously Chris was the victim, and them saying he's a pedo for being attracted to minors.. when he was a minor. So it's all baseless, and they didn't distribute.

Chris throwing in a pedobear reference in one of his latest drawings was probably not a smart move..

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
So I just realized that Chris isn't crazy, and that CWCville truly does exist. The citizens of CWCville are all these dipshits giving him money every time he posts a video begging for it. I thought the novelty would have worn off by now, but apparently it hasn't. He is their mayor. He conceptualized his little fantasy world and actually willed it into existence. The money they give him is perhaps CWCtaxes or CWCHOA dues. Or his mayor's salary. Maybe in 10 years he will be a cult leader of them.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Wants to see the photo of the bee vagina
True & Honest Fan
Why doesn't Chris just log off when all this is happening? That's what I don't get. These guys are acting like twats online. Just close the browser, turn off the pc, and it's all gone. All that's left to Chris' mind then, surely, is Chris and his imaginary friends?

This is why I swear Chris needs time - a long time - away from the internet. He's too easily led.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
Am I a monster for wanting to see how this plays out? The roleplay of mass autism, I mean. Sonichu lore is pretty lame, but we're talking creating and destroying dimensions in a manchild's mind.
Does Chris come out on top through stupid luck and sheer force of will... or will these dicks somehow destroy the crossover clusterfuck in Chris's head?

That aside, the extortion and blackmailing is a pretty shitty way to get laughs from a broke cow. Seems like they could have just settled for yanking his chain via low-effort roleplay segments and left it at that.

Edit- I wonder if this particular saga will make Chris's fantasy land less malleable by others.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
them saying he's a pedo for being attracted to minors.. when he was a minor. So it's all baseless, and they didn't distribute.

He was in his mid-20s during the bluespike saga, but he was just super autistic and essentially had no way of knowing bluespike was an underage kid. He thought he was talking to "Julie" (who was a woman around his age, according to the fake story he was convinced of)

Needless to say there's still no evidence Chris is actually a pedophile or has gone anywhere near CP.

He was in his mid-20s during the bluespike saga, but he was just super autistic and essentially had no way of knowing bluespike was an underage kid. He thought he was talking to "Julie" (who was a woman around his age, according to the fake story he was convinced of)

Needless to say there's still no evidence Chris is actually a pedophile or has gone anywhere near CP.

On the flip side, "I didn't know he was 13" probably will never work in court.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
The more I read the worse it gets.
Here's my hypothesis...

Chris uses his fantasies to distance himself from normal people, yet at the same time, he desperately wants contact with people. So he's waiting for someone to join in his fantasies to prove that they're his friend. Once they do that, he's desperate to keep them, so he does anything he can to give them what they want. Losing someone who participates in his fantasy world means going back to distancing everyone with it. That's why he gave these two jerks whatever they asked for.

Chris wants friends, but he has no way to tell who his real friends are, so he sets up his fantasy world figuring anyone who will come to him there must be like the prince coming to wake up Sleeping Beauty.

What Chris REALLY needs is normal socialization. He isn't going to get that from people on the internet and he isn't going to get that at 14 Branchland Court. He needs a group home with supervision.
Sonichu also seems to have always been a way Chris can deal with stress in his life, in reality he couldn’t one up the authority figures and the trolls but in the comic he can, he can also have a loving partner and be surrounded with his favourite cartoon and video game characters but my theory what might be the biggest reasons that Chris wants it to be real is he uses it to deal with grief, starting with Patti-chan and death is a tough thing for anyone to deal with.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan

I think I read somewhere amongst all this stuff that they actually convinced him it was wrong that he was attracted to his high school gal pals.. while he was in high school. And he bought it.

Speaking of ol Max,

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
On the flip side, "I didn't know he was 13" probably will never work in court.

There'd have to be real reason to bring it to court, which there isn't. I don't think Max would want that anyway, he just wanted to fuck with Chris.

edit: Plus Bluespike was the one who started it by contacting Chris, and would you really want to go into court and admit you had cybersex as a prank to fuck with a disabled guy?

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
There'd have to be real reason to bring it to court, which there isn't. I don't think Max would want that anyway, he just wanted to fuck with Chris.

edit: Plus Bluespike was the one who started it by contacting Chris, and would you really want to go into court and admit you had cybersex as a prank to fuck with a disabled guy?
Good lord I would die happy if all the ghosts of Chris's past were subpoenad to testify in a landmark trial against cyber bullying.
Megan, Max, Schneider, Catherine..

Shit, that's the last episode of Seinfeld isn't it..

Am I a monster for wanting to see how this plays out? The roleplay of mass autism, I mean. Sonichu lore is pretty lame, but we're talking creating and destroying dimensions in a manchild's mind.
Does Chris come out on top through stupid luck and sheer force of will... or will these dicks somehow destroy the crossover clusterfuck in Chris's head?

That aside, the extortion and blackmailing is a pretty shitty way to get laughs from a broke cow. Seems like they could have just settled for yanking his chain via low-effort roleplay segments and left it at that.

Edit- I wonder if this particular saga will make Chris's fantasy land less malleable by others.
I'm definitely interested in seeing what happens. I think the most fun things with Chris are his interactions with other autists.