Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Bad Beginning -

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
Wait, so they convinced Chris he's a pedophile rapist? How the fuck did they do that? I thought they just tricked him into saying that for their retarded blackmail scheme, not that he actually believed it. I know Chris is suggestible but jfc, he must've been really losing it at that point.
This is why I think he needs to enter some kind of care, not because he can't survive independently, but because he's so emotionally unstable that there has to be a guiding force to help him process the outside world.

Null

Ooperator
Wait, so they convinced Chris he's a pedophile rapist? How the fuck did they do that?
I asked him and he said they basically told him that when he cybered with Bluespike it was pedophilia, and when he was attracted to his highschool classmates it was pedophilia. They got him to believe it.

Almost immediately after he started breathing fresh air again he could sort through the bullshit. He doesn't believe it anymore.

Now if only I can get him to drop fucking cunty nuggets.

Null

Ooperator
Do I even wanna know?
There's a fucking horse that was Joshua Wise's OC from September named Kunt E' Nyuget. It is shit colored with neon blue hair and is the ugliest, dumbest fucking thing ever but since then Chris has canonized it, adopted it, makes comics starring it, and I think Kunt is even Nightstar's lover.

I just want to shake him. Chris, get rid of the fucking shit-colored vagina snot poney and replace it with something pretty and fun.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
There's a fucking horse that was Joshua Wise's OC from September named Kunt E' Nyuget. It is shit colored with neon blue hair and is the ugliest, dumbest fucking thing ever but since then Chris has canonized it, adopted it, makes comics starring it, and I think Kunt is even Nightstar's lover.

I just want to shake him. Chris, get rid of the fucking shit-colored vagina snot poney and replace it with something pretty and fun.
Oh, Kunt is most definitely Nightstar's lover. ddswoiW9.jpg

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
I hope these jackasses are scared shitless, I really do. Can you imagine at what, 21? An age when people are usually out drinking and socializing, entering the workforce or continuing their education, these two dipshits spent nine hours a goddamn day tormenting an autistic dude on the internet.

gettar

heart emoticon
18/04/09 4:37:08 <Christine> And the damn Butter Law

@Null ? Anybody?

(Also could you repeat that thing you said on Ralph Retort about "Stan Smith from American Dad"? You were getting talked over and I couldn't follow it.)

Last edited:
The chances of these guys getting convicted of any crime is low. The most likely charge would be criminal harassment. But it lacks certain elements. Like Chris would have to be being forced to talk to them, instead he just plays along to his own detriment. If these guys were constantly ringing his phone all day and night that would be different. The point just is Chris always has the opportunity to just close discord and not deal with idiots so it would make a charge like that hard to stick. The blackmailing part makes it a bit more serious and could be considered use of force. But even if these guys were charged with criminal harassment the judge would also look over Chris's past criminal record and see that he has a habit of being a pest wherever he goes and always somehow seeks out negative attention making conviction even more unlikely. At least that's how it would happen here in Canada and Canada has a lot stricter hate speech crimes than the USA.

I do have to give the assholes a bit of credit though for immediately stopping Chris when he threatened suicide and asked repeatedly for him to not ever threaten suicide again. Shows they're not just total sociopaths as bad as they are though