Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Bad Beginning -

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
The chances of these guys getting convicted of any crime is low. The most likely charge would be criminal harassment. But it lacks certain elements. Like Chris would have to be being forced to talk to them, instead he just plays along to his own detriment. If these guys were constantly ringing his phone all day and night that would be different. The point just is Chris always has the opportunity to just close discord and not deal with idiots so it would make a charge like that hard to stick. The blackmailing part makes it a bit more serious and could be considered use of force. But even if these guys were charged with criminal harassment the judge would also look over Chris's past criminal record and see that he has a habit of being a pest wherever he goes and always somehow seeks out negative attention making conviction even more unlikely. At least that's how it would happen here in Canada and Canada has a lot stricter hate speech crimes than the USA.

I do have to give the assholes a bit of credit though for immediately stopping Chris when he threatened suicide and asked repeatedly for him to not ever threaten suicide again. Shows they're not just total sociopaths as bad as they are though
You're not a lawyer. Criminal harassment is not being considered. The crime is extortion and they trivially hit all the requirements. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrj8LUEgVDo

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
You're not a lawyer. Criminal harassment is not being considered. The crime is extortion and they trivially hit all the requirements. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrj8LUEgVDo
Let’s be real here, yes actual laws have been broken and the evidence is thoroughly documented, but any judge is going to take one look at that sonichu medallion and yell “JULLAAAAY” before throwing the case out and prank calling chris later to scream about being batman. That’s just how normal, rational people in a professional legal setting act.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
Let’s be real here, yes actual laws have been broken and the evidence is thoroughly documented, but any judge is going to take one look at that sonichu medallion and yell “JULLAAAAY” before throwing the case out and prank calling chris later to scream about being batman. That’s just how normal, rational people in a professional legal setting act.

As someone who has done legal investigations, this feels like it should be true

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Let’s be real here, yes actual laws have been broken and the evidence is thoroughly documented, but any judge is going to take one look at that sonichu medallion and yell “JULLAAAAY” before throwing the case out and prank calling chris later to scream about being batman.

The gatekeeper here is the prosecution, not the judge. No judge is going to say "well, yeah, crimes were committed but lol retard case dismissed."

There's a fucking horse that was Joshua Wise's OC from September named Kunt E' Nyuget. It is shit colored with neon blue hair and is the ugliest, dumbest fucking thing ever but since then Chris has canonized it, adopted it, makes comics starring it, and I think Kunt is even Nightstar's lover.

I just want to shake him. Chris, get rid of the fucking shit-colored vagina snot poney and replace it with something pretty and fun.
Well, unfortunately, Chris has a tendency to get attached to shitty, joke OCs (Simonchu/Simonola is a good example) for a good while.

But eventually he WILL get bored of them. When was the last time we saw Simonola?

Unrelated, but I have a question: Is there somewhere else they were telling Chris to do stuff on? I feel like we were missing a large chunk of the conversation where they told Chris to make his video, to draw "Crossbone Dicks", show his mom, ect.

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
Well, unfortunately, Chris has a tendency to get attached to shitty, joke OCs (Simonchu/Simonola is a good example) for a good while.

But eventually he WILL get bored of them. When was the last time we saw Simonola?

Unrelated, but I have a question: Is there somewhere else they were telling Chris to do stuff on? I feel like we were missing a large chunk of the conversation where they told Chris to make his video, to draw "Crossbone Dicks", show his mom, ect.

We're likely just not being shown those specific bits.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan

My concern is the eventually part.

Chris is REALLY into Kun tynugget right now, now imagine Chris ever has to confront Wise face to face? He takes one look at Wise, one look at the invisible pony standing next to him, and tells the judge that he has "spoken to Kun Tnyugget, and Kun says Josh is still a good kid, and would you please drop all charges, beacause love is love and ponies stand together.".

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family

Chris is REALLY into Kun tynugget right now, now imagine Chris ever has to confront Wise face to face? He takes one look at Wise, one look at the invisible pony standing next to him, and tells the judge that he has "spoken to Kun Tnyugget, and Kun says Josh is still a good kid, and would you please drop all charges, beacause love is love and ponies stand together.".

I think we'd run that risk a little bit more if Wise were a particularly pretty girl (or guy, I guess?) As it stands, Wise cheated him out of toy money and made him beat the shit out of himself.

Chris is still out there saying stupid shit like how he feels like he needs to thank Wise and Boyd for "adding more connection" between him and CWCville.
They really fucked his head up, it's scary.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
I think we'd run that risk a little bit more if Wise were a particularly pretty girl (or guy, I guess?) As it stands, Wise cheated him out of toy money and made him beat the shit out of himself.
The fucked up part is, Chris doesn't have to find Wise attractive, just Wises' Pony self. And right now, Kun Tynugget is as sexy to him as 1995 Pam Anderson covered in warm honey:
image.jpg

@Null, are these twats still harassing Chris? I know in the last post you said you had told Chris that the whole laser from the moon pointed at CWCville wasn't real and he was angry. I'm just a little confused. Sorry if this is a dumb question.