Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Bad Beginning -

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
@Null, are these twats still harassing Chris? I know in the last post you said you had told Chris that the whole laser from the moon pointed at CWCville wasn't real and he was angry. I'm just a little confused. Sorry if this is a dumb question.
When we intervened, we cut them off. We took over and scraped all the logs. They panicked at first, deleted everything, and then tried to start a new server to bring Chris in again. They've gone through this cycle successfully before. Panic, delete everything, start over again.

Of course, this time, Chris didn't have his discord account anymore and he wasn't responding to their texts.

Re tards flock to re tards. Water is wet. Just how the world works it seems.
Sad to see that retards like this are taking advantage of Chris in this sort of way. It's not funny at all and its pathetic for everyone involved. Shit like this was eventually going to happen though.

The chances of these guys getting convicted of any crime is low. The most likely charge would be criminal harassment. But it lacks certain elements. Like Chris would have to be being forced to talk to them, instead he just plays along to his own detriment. If these guys were constantly ringing his phone all day and night that would be different. The point just is Chris always has the opportunity to just close discord and not deal with idiots so it would make a charge like that hard to stick. The blackmailing part makes it a bit more serious and could be considered use of force. But even if these guys were charged with criminal harassment the judge would also look over Chris's past criminal record and see that he has a habit of being a pest wherever he goes and always somehow seeks out negative attention making conviction even more unlikely. At least that's how it would happen here in Canada and Canada has a lot stricter hate speech crimes than the USA.

I do have to give the assholes a bit of credit though for immediately stopping Chris when he threatened suicide and asked repeatedly for him to not ever threaten suicide again. Shows they're not just total sociopaths as bad as they are though

"Like Chris would have to be being forced to talk to them, instead he just plays along to his own detriment"
On the basis Chris has a sound mind to understand the situation. He does not.

"If these guys were constantly ringing his phone all day and night that would be different."
He tried to avoid them and get on with his own life, but boyd told him he can't and threatened him. He can't process that threat like you and i.

"The point just is Chris always has the opportunity to just close discord and not deal with idiots so it would make a charge like that hard to stick"
I'm sorry are you new here? Chris doesn't have that opportunity because he doesn't know it exists. He physically can't come to that conclusion.

"But even if these guys were charged with criminal harassment the judge would also look over Chris's past criminal record".
They would also take into consideration his mental stability along with evidence to suggest he cannot handle "normal" situations.

TL;DR Chris isn't right, but neither are the people abusing him. Wise and Boyd are of a more sound mind than Chris, and they both coherently know what they are doing, unlike Chris. Also no one gives a shit if you live in Canada. Just because your president is a cuck doesn't give you a disability badge.

Edit: that last bit came off as shitty. What I'm saying is in the context of chris, how we comprehend the world and how he does is completely different. Both of them knew this and exploited it.

Last edited:

Radomil

"My master, Sonee the Great, bids thee welcome."
I couldn't imagine anyone being so huge of a faggot that after extorting a disabled autist they would afterward feel so needy and clingy for his attention they'd quote 2008 DS games in some degraded roleplay.

Chris is the ultimate dowsing rod for gigantic retarded faggots.

Idea Waifu

stared to much into the sun
True & Honest Fan
The chances of these guys getting convicted of any crime is low. The most likely charge would be criminal harassment. But it lacks certain elements. Like Chris would have to be being forced to talk to them, instead he just plays along to his own detriment. If these guys were constantly ringing his phone all day and night that would be different. The point just is Chris always has the opportunity to just close discord and not deal with idiots so it would make a charge like that hard to stick. The blackmailing part makes it a bit more serious and could be considered use of force. But even if these guys were charged with criminal harassment the judge would also look over Chris's past criminal record and see that he has a habit of being a pest wherever he goes and always somehow seeks out negative attention making conviction even more unlikely. At least that's how it would happen here in Canada and Canada has a lot stricter hate speech crimes than the USA.

I do have to give the assholes a bit of credit though for immediately stopping Chris when he threatened suicide and asked repeatedly for him to not ever threaten suicide again. Shows they're not just total sociopaths as bad as they are though
Your brain lacks certain elements, harassment has little to do with it, but you are from Canada so i dont expect much from you

18/04/09 1:44:40 <Joshua Wise> Good thing I'm dressed for the occasion.
upload_2018-7-19_21-37-52.png

Last edited:

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
C'mon man, don't be ridiculous.

He commissioned 3 pieces of fan art.
And paid extra for backgrounds.
Chris needs to be saving every dime he has to take care of the repair bill for his car. There are also 12 days left in the month that also need to be taken into consideration.

Anything such as this art commission that he has in limbo, merchandise within it's return window, etc. needs to be sent back so the money can be spent keeping his head above water.

I don't think Bronycon should be an option for Chris at this point, but I'm sure he'll go even if it means 14 BC is a burnt hole in the ground when he comes back.

He literally texted me and a bunch of others yesterday asking to borrow a couple hundred bucks claiming his bank account had less than that in it - and this is AFTER the eBay blanket sale.

I just don't see how the con is going to happen without other significantly more important and pressing things going on the backburner.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
He literally texted me and a bunch of others yesterday asking to borrow a couple hundred bucks claiming his bank account had less than that in it - and this is AFTER the eBay blanket sale.

Oh dear. Looks like he sees you as his new fairy godmothers.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
Chris needs to be saving every dime he has to take care of the repair bill for his car. There are also 12 days left in the month that also need to be taken into consideration.

Anything such as this art commission that he has in limbo, merchandise within it's return window, etc. needs to be sent back so the money can be spent keeping his head above water.

I don't think Bronycon should be an option for Chris at this point, but I'm sure he'll go even if it means 14 BC is a burnt hole in the ground when he comes back.

I just don't see how the con is going to happen without other significantly more important and pressing things going on the backburner.
From the twitter thread under that picture I get the impression that its already paid for. So that money's gone. The tugboat has already sailed for the month? So he's got a week starting tomorrow to find the money to repair the car.. tack on labor time and waiting a day or two if they don't have the part on hand..

Cutting it close.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
The roleplay cringe levels that Wise is giving off is way to fucking high. I'm still supprised that these dipshits actually did this. Aside from that, how are we going to get Chris's money back?

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
From the twitter thread under that picture I get the impression that its already paid for. So that money's gone. The tugboat has already sailed for the month? So he's got a week starting tomorrow to find the money to repair the car.. tack on labor time and waiting a day or two if they don't have the part on hand..

Cutting it close.
Oh, really close. He "knows" that it's going to happen because he "foretold" it back in April.

I want to see good things happen for Chris, honestly - but I just see so much that could go wrong with this right now.