The Boys - An Amazon Prime adaptation of the Ennis comic series

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net
Starlight doesn't know how to play the game for shit. She obviously wants Soldier Boy dead, why not manipulate Homelander and the other Vought supes to do it? Starlight should have pretended to be on Homelander's side, get them all in to kill each other, then once Homelander and Soldier Boy have beaten each other senseless, she can come by and kill whichever side is still standing. Even if it's just Homelander who's left, I'm sure that by the time Soldier Boy and Butcher are dead, Homelander would be weak enough for her to kill. Ditto for Soldier Boy, if he's the last man standing.

Then Starlight can cry crocodile tears on live television the next morning while taking over Vought as the Seven's new leader. Maybe she can even bring back Stan Edgar to help manage the company while she goes with her original plan of bringing wholesome, trustworthy heroes into the Seven.

But no, she just had to play the hero and start a third faction while the other two are already on their way for a second round of slaughter.

Reddit keeps comparing Homelander to Trump of all people and I just don't get it.
That's the funny thing. Isn't Trump more comparable to the business executives at Vought rather than Homelander himself? Homelander is just talent. If Trump existed in the Boys, he'd be similar to Stan Edgar in that he'd be the one telling Homelander what to do. He might even fire the guy once he finds Soldier Boy, since he'd just trade a spoiled manchild with an actual combat veteran with decades' worth of service.

It's kinda silly that butcher is so powerful.
It's a superhero show, and Butcher just drank phlebotinum juice.

I mean, it's the equivalent of those super-pills in the Injustice games that allows Batman to go toe-to-toe with Superman. Except with the added side effect of puking after each use.

Homelander is still stronger than any of them, he really should use his flight more, throw butcher into space or something.
As Immortal said in the cartoon adaptation of Invincible, "When in doubt, throw them into space."

It seems as if Homelander isn't that far stronger than Soldier Boy. If he's alone against Soldier Boy or Super Butcher, then he could kill the target, but the two or three of them ganging up at once? He was lucky to get out of there alive.

Last edited:

Zero0

kiwifarms.net

I mean, it's the equivalent of those super-pills in the Injustice games that allows Batman to go toe-to-toe with Superman. Except with the added side effect of puking after each use.

Yeah, but like every other supe is scared shitless of homelander, Butcher takes some V and is just casually throwing punches with the guy. It makes Homelander much less of a threat if you can just give temp V to a bunch of people and take him down.

It seems as if Homelander isn't that far stronger than Soldier Boy.

I disagree, in the fight atleast it seemed like he was way stronger, Soldier Boy is just a much better fighter, and yeah 1 on 1 I don't think he has a chance.

But hughie was also able to hold down Homelander so what the fuck do I know.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Well I’ll be be damned. The new episode was really good. The effects weren’t great as usual but they really did a lot to make me appreciate both Homelander and Soldier Boy again this episode. I thought the fight went pretty well, it felt like a real fight in a lot of ways with minimal flashy moves and gimmicks and more grappling and choking like you’d see in a locker room fist fight.

My one big complaint is MM’s explanation for his OCD. Kind of felt like that bit was written by someone who really doesn’t actually understand OCD at all.

Smaller complaint is as I said last time, waaaay too much gay shit being hamfisted into the show when it really really doesn’t need it. It’s not funny, it’s not sexy, it’s not edgy, it’s just weird.

Gimmick Account

最初はいつも痛いけど感じてくると甘噛みしてほしい
kiwifarms.net
All the dicks finally made sense this episode at least. I know we saw a bit of Love Sausage previously but that thing was practically another character.

Yeah, but like every other supe is scared shitless of homelander, Butcher takes some V and is just casually throwing punches with the guy.
On the other hand he got floored for a while after an eye beam to the gut so I don't think he's actually comparable, it's more that the power scaling in this setting isn't super spread out. Homelander's still the strongest but he's been in a low-energy mood lately and it took two surprise ringers plus the guy he considers the only person almost as powerful, with added power-weakening radiation hacks, to hold him down.

Also youtube's been recommending me stupid fucking WHO WOULD WIN?? videos lately and apparently there's a community of spergs with their own stupid fucking spergy lingo for this stuff, and one thing they all talk about that's actually a good point is that Homelander's foremost a spoiled baby who has basically zero real training or experience.
Invincible is actually a great comparison because he's probably on par with an early Mark, but he doesn't know what he can do since he's never had to dodge anything or use the environment. In fact he's used to just standing there and jerking off on purpose.

Pronouns: Xe/Xer
kiwifarms.net
I really hate how saying "All lives matter" is considered a white supremacist slogan by wokies when it's just stating a simple fact.

I didn't know Rogan was apart of the show until a week ago. I hate that faggot he ruins everything he tounches
It's representative of the whole movement; they claim themselves to be sympathetic and helpful, when in fact they only care about their own little issues.
I disagree, in the fight atleast it seemed like he was way stronger, Soldier Boy is just a much better fighter, and yeah 1 on 1 I don't think he has a chance.

Keep in mind Homelander didn't really have any 'proper' fights. Pretty much all his fights were against humans and weaker supes. It's be like pinning a professional body builder against a professional boxer.

Is nobody else annoyed that they cut the homelander v soldier boy fight with some stupid drama? Yea have this dude that we built up to be super strong against this super strong series-long antagonist? Let's have them fight in the background of drama!

The fight was super disappointing. In the comics, homelander is able to pierce flesh with one punch, while here it looks like two dudes fist-fighting. It doesn't have to be Invincible-level of gore and spectacle, but it did feel like a slap fight instead of a supe fight. It was all so purely choreographed and lame and the buildup to it totally did not pay off. I know it's not the last showdown these two will have but it was boring af.

Power Glove

Hackerman, the most powerful hacker of all time
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, but like every other supe is scared shitless of homelander, Butcher takes some V and is just casually throwing punches with the guy. It makes Homelander much less of a threat if you can just give temp V to a bunch of people and take him down.

To be fair, it's been hinted at multiple times that injecting V into adults led to a whole manner of gory failures. Now have V-24 for adults so they can circumvent around it, implying that V-24 is just an improvement on Compound V, originally from the Third Reich, which could explain why Butcher becomes a little bit of demigod all of a sudden. Should such an explanation be necessary, of course.

I do hope that if the final showdown between Homelander and Butcher/whoever else is joining him, they at least make it a good one.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
I'm annoyed that it seems like nobody went into this situation with one iota of a plan. Fuck, if Hughie can teleport people as well, he could have easily stopped it from being a total slaughter by grabbing the Twins.

Starlight still feels utterly divorced from reality. And I hate how she has to keep treating Hughie's issues as 'Toxic Male doesn't like strong women'.

Feels a bit contrived that someone at Herogasm just so happens to be playing the exact song that makes Soldier Boy black out.

Ashley is currently my favourite character after that verbal smackdown on A-Train's hypocrisy.

Love the fight between Soldier Boy and Homelander, real experience-vs-power vibes.

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net
Butcher, like Soldier Boy, is a better-trained fighter. So he may not be as strong as Homelander, but unlike Homelander, he knows how to punch above his weight, whereas Homelander is a spoiled manchild who's never had to try, hence why the bruise he had really shattered him. Whereas to a regular person, that's just something they walk off, especially if they're fighters.

Indeed, Soldier Boy is a far better fighter; if he was equal to Homelander in strength, he'd have won rather easily.

Again, it's a superhero show, don't expect it to have its physics down to a hard science. Superhero comic books and shows are known for not being as consistent as say, a sci-fi show or a slice of life show.

It's representative of the whole movement; they claim themselves to be sympathetic and helpful, when in fact they only care about their own little issues.
They're just basically the left-wing version of the right-wing grifters who pretend to care about Western Civilization in order to peddle their fucking books.

Keep in mind Homelander didn't really have any 'proper' fights. Pretty much all his fights were against humans and weaker supes. It's be like pinning a professional body builder against a professional boxer.
The problem with Homelander is that he's never had to try once he became a superhero. Sure, it's implied that during his upbringing, they beat the shit out of him to condition him to be tough, but it's been so long since then, and all he does is fly around, mutilate weaklings, and laser people effortlessly. Hence why Soldier Boy and Super Butcher were a real threat to him; they know how to actually fight and punch above their weight, and now, they're within a stone's throw of his power level. It took a last-ditch effort from him to escape Soldier Boy's radioactive blast attack.

Is nobody else annoyed that they cut the homelander v soldier boy fight with some stupid drama? Yea have this dude that we built up to be super strong against this super strong series-long antagonist? Let's have them fight in the background of drama!
I was expecting something similar to Man of Steel, but obviously, they couldn't do much with a TV budget. But I think that yes, they could have done more with the fight. Like say, put it in the city, right in front of Vought tower, and have Homelander and Soldier Boy blow up whole city blocks while Starlight and Hughie evacuate the people from the city. Have it be influenced by the burning of King's Landing from Game of Thrones, or the Superman/Zod fight in Man of Steel, where you have the regular people trying to get away from the chaos, and the superpowered freaks causing the chaos.

I'm annoyed that it seems like nobody went into this situation with one iota of a plan. Fuck, if Hughie can teleport people as well, he could have easily stopped it from being a total slaughter by grabbing the Twins.
You'd think a WW2 veteran and a former SAS/CIA guy would have a better plan to take on Homelander than just waiting for him to show up and savaging him. Maybe even do something to lure him out to a deserted area where he can be defeated with minimum civilian casualties?

Starlight still feels utterly divorced from reality. And I hate how she has to keep treating Hughie's issues as 'Toxic Male doesn't like strong women'.
Well, it is the current year. Most superheroines would appreciate having an extra super-hand, but since it's the current year, the man in distress isn't allowed to be strong. Even though if we flip the sexes, a male hero would appreciate it if his damsel in distress could finally hit as hard as he could.

Feels a bit contrived that someone at Herogasm just so happens to be playing the exact song that makes Soldier Boy black out.
You'd think he'd crush the radio the next time he hears that song.

Ashley is currently my favourite character after that verbal smackdown on A-Train's hypocrisy.
That one was a long time coming. Especially since she probably had to jump through hoops to cover up his bullshit.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
@LORD IMPERATOR

You'd think a WW2 veteran and a former SAS/CIA guy would have a better plan to take on Homelander than just waiting for him to show up and savaging him. Maybe even do something to lure him out to a deserted area where he can be defeated with minimum civilian casualties?
To be fair, they didn't know Homelander or any of the Seven was going to be there, it just so happened that all parties involved assumed Soldier Boy would go for the Twins first.

Well, it is the current year. Most superheroines would appreciate having an extra super-hand, but since it's the current year, the man in distress isn't allowed to be strong. Even though if we flip the sexes, a male hero would appreciate it if his damsel in distress could finally hit as hard as he could.
Hell, the civilian love interest feeling insecure and useless in the world of superheroes isn't exactly a rare story arc for Superheroes. So treating it as a 'God, men just can't handle women being stronger than them' is just weird.

You'd think he'd crush the radio the next time he hears that song.

He's not aware of what it's doing to him. He just blacks out and sees the results as he tells Hughie about not knowing what happened with M.M and is utterly unaware of why the Herogasm suddenly looks like someone blew it up.