The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 381 82.1%
  • Back

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null - Just an autistic thought -- Ever consider a Challenge Coin? Makes a really nice keepsake, not that expensive to produce. Lots of companies on the web that make them (Example here). Excuse my poor choppin' skills, but you could have a different front and back, all customizable to your specs. Hell ya I'd buy a few and give them as gifts to exceptional individuals! I've seen this trend lately in companies producing their own coins for projects and such. They're becoming a pretty popular item.

coin.jpg

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Gonna throw out my chinese bootleg kiwi farms flag sticker again.

kwiflag copy.jpg

Or maybe I'll just print these myself so it's a "genuine" bootleg.

As for the designs on page one I think the site name and logo sticker is the most important basic sticker design that should get printed.

Also, I'd like to advocate using Eggshell stickers. They are pricy but are purposely nearly impossible and very frustrating to remove.

Last edited:

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The next time we do a t-shirt run I'll source more designs. I just want to try out stickers right now with a single shirt option.
Are you using Alibaba for manufacturing?

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
We could even make a fucking Kiwi Farms Car Club. Just think about it, how many members of this place use cars on their daily commute?
I don't have the words to describe how I feel about knowing someone typed this and (presumably) was being serious.

EDIT:
You know what would be amazing, Mr. Null?
Bruh you're the same level of autistic as me
Like who honestly calls Null "Mr. Null"? Like I would but again, not a good thing.

Last edited:

gobbogobb

lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what would be amazing, Mr. Null? Car stickers.

Like, those that have the glue on the front.

I would buy one with the Kiwi Farms logo for my windshield. We could even make a fucking Kiwi Farms Car Club. Just think about it, how many members of this place use cars on their daily commute?

I don't know if they are expensive to make, though.
Much cheaper to just write "vandalize me" in shoe polish

Jack O'Neill

Fuck
kiwifarms.net
You know what would be amazing, Mr. Null? Car stickers.

Like, those that have the glue on the front.

I would buy one with the Kiwi Farms logo for my windshield. We could even make a fucking Kiwi Farms Car Club. Just think about it, how many members of this place use cars on their daily commute?

I don't know if they are expensive to make, though.
If the KiwiFarms logo was available as a large vinyl kit I would totally buy it for my car! My falling apart Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 would look new again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None