The 'Buying a Farm' 2020 Merch Run -

Should the Kiwi Soup be a back or front shirt design?

• Front

Votes: 379 82.2%
  • Back

Votes: 67 14.5%
  • Opt-out

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered here before, but what exactly is the proper procedure for interacting with a kiwi wearing one of these shirts in public?

I would assume that the best policy is to just flat-out ignore them, so as not to powerlevel yourself. But that does make me just a little bit sad. Some of you guys are alright. I would hang out with a few of you in public if that were possible.
Hold them down on the ground and record their screams.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Any good recommendations on where to put stickers for maximum visibility?
Entrances to day care centers, restaurants and cafes.

Well-appointed old folks homes, the good ones where kids actually visit their parents.

Changing rooms at lingerie and leather shoppes.

Waiting rooms at hospitals, especially near the ER.

Bars.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Anti-Tr*p Activist Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
During the last merch run I and some other non-American users' purchases didn't go through (the site claimed the order had been confirmed but no confirmation e-mail came and no money was drawn) because of the following reason:
Because we have an elevated fraud risk, you have to match your billing address, zipcode, and CVV. There's nothing I can do to help if you can't get past the checkout because we have an incredible fraud risk. I strongly suggest privacy cards because they do not have specific billing details and are safe for us to charge.
Is there a risk of something like this happening again if I try to place an order?

Tags
None