Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionists - and the End of Evangelion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even to this day, Wise and Boyd are wandering around Scot-free.

I was that certain justice was going to get served. This seemed like that big a deal during the summer.

I was certain it wouldn't happen. $6k, while a lot of money, isn't much to the feds. The FBI is too busy investigating white collar crimes that are in the hundreds of thousands and millions to give a shit that some autistic manchild was blackmailed by two autistic manchild by said autistic manchildren threatening to kill the former autistic manchild's imaginary ponies and electric hedgehog pokemon.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Right now I'm trying to get everyone around him to wake up and smell the garbage. Somewhat working but right now I'm getting pressed because everyone is uncertain on if NinFreakLan is truly The Unfathomable Lan(Discord name). First stage of grief: Denial.

I just now realize that this thread/topic was dead for ages, but hopefully I can revive it. I knew Lan(not as a friend, mind you), and seeing this made me sick to my stomach. Nobody in that server ever took the time to do any form of digging. I'd join back but alas I'd prefer not to.
It's him. He used his fucking birthday here. At one point his Discord avatar matched his forum avatar every time he would change it.

Anyway, what are you trying to do here?

The Insider

kiwifarms.net
It's him. He used his fucking birthday here. At one point his Discord avatar matched his forum avatar every time he would change it.

Figured.

Anyway, what are you trying to do here?

Honestly? I don't know what I can do honestly. The only stuff I can really give is some more info on Lan(outside of here) but now that server has gone on lock down(I joined back) and they're heavily cautious(I got banned because they took me for someone else.), so that's going to be very difficult. Not much I can say or do.

TL;DR: I have no fucking idea(Any ideas would be appreciated).

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Figured.

Honestly? I don't know what I can do honestly. The only stuff I can really give is some more info on Lan(outside of here) but now that server has gone on lock down(I joined back) and they're heavily cautious(I got banned because they took me for someone else.), so that's going to be very difficult. Not much I can say or do.

TL;DR: I have no fucking idea(Any ideas would be appreciated).
We have enough evidence to prove that Wise/Lan is 1. A sick motherfucker, and 2. Guilty of a crime or several crimes under VA law.

Law enforcement has made it obvious that they aren't going to bother with autists on the internet, Chris hasn't been proactive enough to make them do something about it (and Null is too far detached for them to consider him credible, most likely), and Wise and Boyd have faced no real consequences for scamming a vulnerable tard out of literal thousands. Unless Null still has unknown irons in the fire.

I don't think their reputation is going to get much worse here considering they've broken the top laws of the Farms: don't do illegal shit, don't try to slaughter the cows, and don't expect respect here for doing either of the previous.

Even diaper nonsense is just kind of "so what".

Unless there is more proof of actual crime, which could be presented to law enforcement in a way that would make them give two fucks, I unfortunately don't see much use for more dirt on Wise or Boyd.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have enough evidence to prove that Wise/Lan is 1. A sick motherfucker, and 2. Guilty of a crime or several crimes under VA law.

Law enforcement has made it obvious that they aren't going to bother with autists on the internet, Chris hasn't been proactive enough to make them do something about it (and Null is too far detached for them to consider him credible, most likely), and Wise and Boyd have faced no real consequences for scamming a vulnerable tard out of literal thousands. Unless Null still has unknown irons in the fire.

I don't think their reputation is going to get much worse here considering they've broken the top laws of the Farms: don't do illegal shit, don't try to slaughter the cows, and don't expect respect here for doing either of the previous.

Even diaper nonsense is just kind of "so what".

Unless there is more proof of actual crime, which could be presented to law enforcement in a way that would make them give two fucks, I unfortunately don't see much use for more dirt on Wise or Boyd.
I agree with you, their thread was a real snooze and I swear I've seen clearer pictures of Bigfoot than I have of Joshua Wise, but I'll take any increase in heat on those pricks. You never know what dark corner of the Internet these little breadcrumbs will lead.

Eventually maybe somebody will do something interesting with it.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
They really probably don't give two shits about employers googling them and finding out they scammed an gullible autistic manchild out of his tugboat. If they have time to be mega-I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME to Chris and demanding video game stuff, they definitely aren't gainfully employed.
I can almost guarantee that Boyd is getting SSDI.. Wouldn't surprise me if Wise was as well.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Anna the paser saga? Pulling @Null into this is what I believe set her off. Maybe being three degrees separated from the kf would be a better call the next time we help him. And this should not be brodcasted here.

Anna never had a saga, the paser saga you're referring to is the name of the blog post she made about Chris and him pacing back and forth in front of pacsun.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I've been avoiding asking this question because its really silly in retrospect, but isn't Joshua Wise a father?

Like, the first picture we ever saw of him was of him holding a child.

No that's a younger sibling. Wise is a mid-20s NEET virgin with rage.

Small correction, Boyd is Lan. Wise was called ballzymaker on here.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Joshua Wise and his ilk is a new low for us all. We have to draw the line somewhere. This is not just getting Chris to do something silly back in the good old days, and the silly but ultimately harmless trolling of Clyde Cash, this is downright turning him delusional and if we’re not careful could put him in a whole lot of danger. Every tweet is just getting worse and worse.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joshua Wise and his ilk is a new low for us all.

Who is "us"?

We have to draw the line somewhere. This is not just getting Chris to do something silly back in the good old days, and the silly but ultimately harmless trolling of Clyde Cash, this is downright turning him delusional and if we’re not careful could put him in a whole lot of danger.

Who is 'we'? If you're trolling Chris, stop. Otherwise trying to get involved here is like bashing your head against a wall, as evidenced by the fact that even with people here trying to look after him he still constantly compromises himself online. Laughing at these stupid autists is good, them having a thread is good, but nobody here has the apaprent ability to draw lines anymore. Chris is out in the wild. It's gotten more and more obvious that he needs the kind of help that can't come from here.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Otherwise trying to get involved here is like bashing your head against a wall, as evidenced by the fact that even with people here trying to look after him he still constantly compromises himself online.
It's more complicated than that.

Chris isn't compromising himself online. The trolls are compromising themselves by meeting Chris IRL and coming onto him. If you're dumb and naive, and a girl is there in front of you, offering to suck your dick, you'll generally do whatever she says.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's more complicated than that.

Chris isn't compromising himself online. The trolls are compromising themselves by meeting Chris IRL and coming onto him. If you're dumb and naive, and a girl is there in front of you, offering to suck your dick, you'll generally do whatever she says.

That sure seems like a complicated way of saying "Chris gave his online passwords away again"

edit: And it just reinforces the "what's the point" mentality I've got with Chris now. Folks try and protect him from trolls under the bridge and instead he finds some on the bridge.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never. That's some cuck shit right there.
Well yeah, but there's a lot of cucks in the world.

edit: And it just reinforces the "what's the point" mentality I've got with Chris now. Folks try and protect him from trolls under the bridge and instead he finds some on the bridge.
Sure, but I think when a person cannot trust any person they meet IRL, we've reached a fucked up place. That's literal IRL gangstalking.

Status
Not open for further replies.