Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionists - and the End of Evangelion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
"Gangstalking" would require an single, secret, organized group with a specific, strategic agenda (beyond a dozen morons independently thinking "Imma go down in Christory lol xd!!!").
You're being really autistic. That's not how words, especially slang conjunctions, work. "Gangstalking" isn't a single defined phenomenon. It doesn't have to be glow in the dark CIA niggers, it doesn't have to be done with a single collective goal, it doesn't have to be motivated by one specific thing, and the association of people involved in the activity doesn't need to be that strong. Just taking the definitions of gang and stalk, we can see a good description of what we do on kiwifarms or what the Twitter speds do: a group of people who regularly associate together to harass or persecute someone with unwanted or obsessive attention.
upload_2018-11-21_18-59-24.png

upload_2018-11-21_18-58-51.png

Last edited:

The Giver

Better at Inertia than Galileo
kiwifarms.net
We have a whole website meticulously dictating how Chris is a danger to himself and others I mean he cut open his taint for God sakes
You are so right fam. Chris's vile crimes of posting autistic shit on Facebook absolutely justify denying him his freedom. I mean, if we can't forcibly remove adults from society and deny them their civil rights for occasionally posting semi-coherent appeals for financial donations, do we even deserve to be called civilization?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're being really autistic. That's not how words, especially slang conjunctions, work. "Gangstalking" isn't a single defined phenomenon. It doesn't have to be glow in the dark CIA niggers, it doesn't have to be done with a single collective goal, it doesn't have to be motivated by one specific thing, and the association of people involved in the activity doesn't need to be that strong. Just taking the definitions of gang and stalk, we can see a good description of what we do on kiwifarms or what the Twitter speds do: a group of people who regularly associate together to harass or persecute someone with unwanted or obsessive attention.
I can do it Too! See, I R DA Smartz!

oPzn5qj.jpg

0ugwsIn.jpg

GypsyBard

kiwifarms.net
You are so right fam. Chris's vile crimes of posting autistic shit on Facebook absolutely justify denying him his freedom. I mean, if we can't forcibly remove adults from society and deny them their civil rights for occasionally posting semi-coherent appeals for financial donations, do we even deserve to be called civilization?

For fuck sakes he cut his taint open then called it a vagina because some audio files on youtube said listening to them would grow him one and he pepper sprayed a gamestop employee because Sonics arms where blue. If anyone in this thread where to do even 1 of these things they would be in a padded cell in a straight jacket

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For fuck sakes he cut his taint open then called it a vagina because some audio files on youtube said listening to them would grow him one and he pepper sprayed a gamestop employee because Sonics arms where blue. If anyone in this thread where to do even 1 of these things they would be in a padded cell in a straight jacket

No they wouldn't. People modify their bodies in extreme ways all the time without being committed for it (look up penis bifurcation if you don't believe me). They also commit assault all the time.

The potential for Chris to be manipulated into doing something which would result in an involuntary psych hold definitely exists, but the only way he might possibly be forced into an assessment is if those running his compulsory court programme became aware of a whole heap of shit they don't know but they're probably not even mental health professionals anyway. Those types of programmes are often run by low level employees without degrees whose main focus is pushing people through the programme rather than their long term welfare.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net

except there's never been a gang of Chris followers who also legitimately stalk Chris that aren't immediately shunned or even doxxed on this website.

Laughing at his facebook posts isn't fucking gangstalking.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
except there's never been a gang of Chris followers who also legitimately stalk Chris that aren't immediately shunned or even doxxed on this website.

Laughing at his facebook posts isn't fucking gangstalking.
I agree. Some people are just dumb. Chris will keep doxxing his personal life again until he does something disturbing...more so than usual. Nobody is stalking Chris, if he went to the police right now, they would laugh in his face and tell him to destroy his computer and cell phone. Chris will be homeless eventually, people will laugh and take photos of the garbage tranny. Marvin will chimpout and claim Chris is a victim of gang stalking while Chris is living outside of his old highschool and painting Sonichu on his dingle while taking applications for future galpals.

Snuckening

It puts its pronouns in bio or it gets the hose
kiwifarms.net
People need to stop pretending "lol he consented to it" as if that's an excuse.

To me, it's on par with "hey twelve year old girl, stop getting groomed by perverts on the internet". Because Chris is more or less that exceptional.

lol, really? A 12yo girl now? What the fuck is this ever-shifting, endless stream of incredibly thin, over-stretched analogy's to absolve Chris from responsibility from his own decisions? I can barely keep up as the last incredibly thin, over-stretched Chris-absolving analogy breaks and the next incredibly thin, over-stretched Chris-absolving analogy gets hot-swapped in. It's positively dizzying.

First it was "Chris's DIY cartoon hedgehog /anime fantasys about being a superpowered teenaged Goddess are totes the same as a Catholic going to mass, or a Buddhist burning incense". Then it was "Chris is a hapless cult member, and the dumbfucks he met a few months back are the cult leaders... except the actual belief system of the 'cult' is stuff Chris has been cooking up, entirely by himself, for himself, for 20-odd years...". Then it was "having a bunch of nutcase followers and rubberneckers after spending 10+ years actively chasing fame, proudly calling yourself 'a celebrity' and ordering around your 'loyal fanbase', etc means you're a 'gangstalking' Targetted Individual"...

And now it's come to this. "Chris is a 12yo girl, victimized by pedos", and "thinking a 36yo man is responsible for the decisions he makes = being a pedo apologist(?!????!?!)"? Dude, seriously?

tenor.gif

OK fine. I'll bite. A 12yo is a child. I have never, would never, will never said that an abused child is responsible for the decisions she makes, because the law, society, morality, and my personal opinion all say that a child's isn't responsible for themselves- their parents are responsible for them. And that a child's decisions have limited validity, which is why a child's 'consent' is moot. Chris, on the other hand, insists that he is an adult (he literally is), that he can make his own decisions (he literally does), and that he is capable of being responsible for himself (something you often say, too, in between lamenting the terrible, unreasonable pedo-apologists who expect Chris to be capable of being responsible for himself. But now you're saying he's not).

If Chris was consistently treated like a child, I'd be OK with that. If Chris was consistently treated like an adult, I'd be OK with that, too [He kinda is, and I kinda am. But you're saying he shouldn't be, so...]. But what you're arguing for is for Chris to have the decision-making ability of an adult, but without having to take responsibility for those decisions, like a child. Which just isn't how it works- kids have no responsibility because they have parents who are ultimately left holding the ball. But who will take responsibility for Chris's decisions, if he doesn't? And adults get to use that decision-making power because they're capable of being held responsible for those decisions. The decisions, and responsibility, are the two sides of the same coin. Adults have both. Kids have neither. But no-one has just one, without the other.

And yes, people get a bit of leeway for having legitimate mental illness, and Chris gets that in spades. But in the end there's only two, black or white options- You're either [1] a legally competent adult, who gets to make their own decisions, and is responsible for those decisions. Or [2] not a legally competent adult, who avoids always having to take full responsibility for themselves, but therefore doesn't have full capacity to make their own decisions (and this also requires someone who can/will take responsibility for you- a parent, relative, institution, psych worker, etc).

You can't keep switching which of the two you're saying that Chris is; He can't be legally competent, and not, at the same time. He's either one or the other. And you can't magically remove someone's responsibility for themself, but not have someone to pass that responsibilty on to. Chris can't be Schrodinger's adult.

[Also, for the record, I don't dispute that Chris has faced an unreasonable amount of fucktards going to truly exceptional lengths to fuck with him in generally dumb, unfunny, overly intrusive ways, which reflect much worse on the 'trolls' than on Chris. And anyone still doing that shit these days unironically needs to stab themselves in the genitals for being a general embarrassment. I also don't dispute that Chris has legitimate, serious mental illness/impairment, and I genuinely sympathize. But as I said, in the end, you're either an adult, capable of being responsible for yourself, or you're not- And Chris has decided that he is, so unless that changes, I have to respect that those are the rules he's choosing to play by. Also I've dealt closely IRL with enough people with severe mental illness, social dysfunction, etc to have learned the lesson extremely well: You can't help someone who isn't actually willing to be helped]

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/PVCC

upload_2018-11-22_13-50-47.png

There was literally a board dedicated to finding all Chris content and trolling him. Hell, we even had a similar one here for a while.

Like I said earlier, Chris does bear the brunt for a not-insignificant part of his harassment for various reasons. But that assumes that he has the competency of a non-autistic adult of his age. Well, we can debate here all day about exactly why he's a retard or how much of a retard he really is, but the fucking fact remains that he really is a retard. Hell, a whole series of judges went over his history time and time again and they all consistently thought that this dude was far too retarded to be graded on the normie scale.

If all this doesn't convince you, consider that the only other cow that comes to my mind as having a similar troll cabal running 24/7 operations to find and create content is DSP, and look at how badly he dealt with it all. Now consider that despite his many, many faults, he is someone who's far better off than Chris on a purely mental level. I think a lot of people here forget how much of a challenge it is to face an antagonistic section of the internet for years.

You can't keep switching which of the two you're saying that Chris is; He can't be legally competent, and not, at the same time. He's either one or the other. And you can't magically remove someone's responsibility for themself, but not have someone to pass that responsibilty on to. Chris can't be Schrodinger's adult.
But through various quirks of how mental healthcare in the US works, and his parents' actions, Chris is in that exact predicament. If he was living in say, the UK or Asia, his life would have turned out quite differently in many ways.

Right now, Chris is in a situation where he's both mentally-ill (as we all know), and yet, he's treated by the state as a legally competent adult, because that's what his documentation says. It will take a huge event for him to get committed against his will.

I know you said it in protest, but Chris really is Schrodinger's Adult. I mean, Judges look at him and how he looks and acts and see someone who clearly doesn't have his marbles together at all, and at the same time they can't commit him to a group home/mental asylum..etc because that would be against US laws. That is an absolute fact that cannot be disputed, and it's the underlying contradiction that keeps Chris's saga going for us all to watch.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris, on the other hand, insists that he is an adult (he literally is), that he can make his own decisions (he literally does), and that he is capable of being responsible for himself (something you often say, too, in between lamenting the terrible, unreasonable pedo-apologists who expect Chris to be capable of being responsible for himself. But now you're saying he's not).
Chris is a retard. When he insists he should be responsible for himself, it's on par with "it's not just a phase mommmm!"
But what you're arguing for is for Chris to have the decision-making ability of an adult, but without having to take responsibility for those decisions, like a child.
No, I don't argue that Chris should have the decision making ability of an adult.

I argue that, factually speaking, in the US legal system, he is entitled to the decision making ability of an adult. I don't think that's appropriate for Chris.

For example, I don't argue that Chris shouldn't be put into a group home, I argue that he can't be forced to be put into a group home, and he won't go willingly because he's a whiny baby.

In fact, I think that Bob and Barb should've used some amount of parental authority to convince him from backing down from using his legal rights, to defer to their better judgement. I put the blame at his parents.

Chris legally always can tell Barb to fuck off, but she's able to intimidate him. I don't think Barb exercising power of Chris is, in and of itself wrong. In fact, I think it's the right thing to do. The law is the bare minimum. Family and community play a part as well.

The problem is that Barb doesn't use that power to benefit Chris or keep him safe. She uses it to exploit him so she can leave behind a debt free corpse.

The Giver

Better at Inertia than Galileo
kiwifarms.net
Right now, Chris is in a situation where he's both mentally-ill (as we all know), and yet, he's treated by the state as a legally competent adult, because that's what his documentation says. It will take a huge event for him to get committed against his will... Judges look at him and how he looks and acts and see someone who clearly doesn't have his marbles together at all, and at the same time they can't commit him to a group home/mental asylum..etc because that would be against US laws. That is an absolute fact that cannot be disputed

In order to post on the CWC forum, you should be forced to read and agree to this. It is honestly stunning, given how often this comes up, that there are still people who are incapable of grasping this basic fact.

I mean you can disagree regarding the merits of the US system. But for all practical purposes, you are pissing into a hurricane. In point of fact, unless Chris commits a serious crime, there is exactly zero chance of him going into a group home involuntarily.

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
What is this? or this? Do you legitimately believe there's nothing problematic about the attention Chris receives? There are people that repeatedly call the police and animal control to harass Chris, people that set up fake dates with Chris, secretly recorded the date conversation, and then stole Chris' date while wearing a pickle suit, people that went through Chris' garbage after a house fire and posted his high school assignments, people that update, archive, and discuss literally every social media post Chris makes, multiple people that went to watch and report on Chris' Snyder court case, etc...

This thread is about 4 people who acted in a concerted effort to harass and abuse Chris. It literally doesn't matter whether they were reprimanded here or not. Like, I get that you probably don't want to think of yourself as stalking an autistic individual over the internet, and there's internal conflict in that you probably enjoy coming here. However, we are stalking an autistic individual over the internet.

But as I said, in the end, you're either an adult, capable of being responsible for yourself, or you're not- And Chris has decided that he is, so unless that changes, I have to respect that those are the rules he's choosing to play by
This seems to just be a personal view of yours, rather than any descriptive statement of how real life works. I think Chris has adequately established that he can function basically as an adult. He can pay bills, feed himself, attend court, etc... I believe he's demonstrated enough understanding of moral right and wrong, as well. Chris can certainly meet some minimum requirements for being responsible for himself. However, Chris has simultaneously demonstrated limited decision making capabilities, limited understanding of the consequences of his actions, and diminished mental capabilities.

Chris is legally an adult with most of his mental capabilities being on par with a 12 year old. He's an adult autistic child.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net

What I meant was during the kiwifarms days, I realize Classic Era Chris trolling falls under gangstalking but nobody does that stuff anymore unless they're insane and working alone.

What is this? or this? Do you legitimately believe there's nothing problematic about the attention Chris receives? There are people that repeatedly call the police and animal control to harass Chris, people that set up fake dates with Chris, secretly recorded the date conversation, and then stole Chris' date while wearing a pickle suit, people that went through Chris' garbage after a house fire and posted his high school assignments, people that update, archive, and discuss literally every social media post Chris makes, multiple people that went to watch and report on Chris' Snyder court case, etc...
I think Chris is too much of a well known person for following his antics to be considered gangstalking. Let's compare this to President Trump. He's in everybody's headspace but just because people read his fucking twitter doesn't mean they're gangstalking him. If there's a discord server dedicated to making sure their posts get number one place on his twitter, that could maybe be gangstalking. Although it'd be a pretty fucking lame and diluted version of it. Just because people enjoy President Trump's antics doesn't mean we're responsible for the people who try to jump the barricade at the White House. Likewise, people on kiwifarms aren't responsible for the Idea Guys.

"multiple people that went to watch and report on Chris' Snyder court case, etc..."
Yeah. That's also something that's open to the public and maybe the last thing that could be considered acceptable on this board. People go to court cases for the shit show all the time. But even that hasn't happened in years despite Chris having multiple court appearances every year.

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I meant was during the kiwifarms days, I realize Classic Era Chris trolling falls under gangstalking but nobody does that stuff anymore unless they're insane and working alone.
Dude I literally linked you to a thread made by the site owner that talks about closing a secret sub that used to be a 2nd PVCC of sorts.

Hell, some people believe that the CWCki forums were initially created as a containment board for spergs who wanted to follow Chris, while the PVCC were essentially the VIP section.

Chris is being gangstalked, and it's not just KF, if this sub or this site closed down today, you would still have /cow/..etc.

GypsyBard

kiwifarms.net
No they wouldn't. People modify their bodies in extreme ways all the time without being committed for it (look up penis bifurcation if you don't believe me). They also commit assault all the time.

The potential for Chris to be manipulated into doing something which would result in an involuntary psych hold definitely exists, but the only way he might possibly be forced into an assessment is if those running his compulsory court programme became aware of a whole heap of shit they don't know but they're probably not even mental health professionals anyway. Those types of programmes are often run by low level employees without degrees whose main focus is pushing people through the programme rather than their long term welfare.

There is a difference between getting your ears cut to look like elf ears or getting a piercing or tattoo and cutting open your taint claiming it is a real vagina then letting it fester and get infected. Also nice to see you ignore my other point where I gave a clear example of Chris being a danger to others

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
I think Chris is too much of a well known person for following his antics to be considered gangstalking. Let's compare this to President Trump. He's in everybody's headspace but just because people read his fucking twitter doesn't mean they're gangstalking him. If there's a discord server dedicated to making sure their posts get number one place on his twitter, that could maybe be gangstalking.
A public figure like the president of the largest economy in the world isn't comparable, on any level, to an autistic man that does dumb shit. This very thread is literally about people that cordoned Chris off into a Discord to fuck with him. There are people on Chris' Twitter coordinating with each other to "earn their place in christory."

upload_2018-11-22_12-12-30.png

Likewise, people on kiwifarms aren't responsible for the Idea Guys.
There is some responsibility that falls onto this place. Null seemed to feel that way, in part. While this site isn't directly culpable, nor does it condone conduct similar to the Idea Guys', there is a culture here that encourages collecting new information or seeing new content from Chris. I'm personally fine with that culture because Chris is interesting and entertaining to me. I'm fine with stalking an autistic man on the internet, and that's what we do on this subforum.

Yeah. That's also something that's open to the public and maybe the last thing that could be considered acceptable on this board.
It's not normal to go to a specific hearing for a specific person that you don't personally know. The street is open and public. Going out of your way to follow a specific person on the street can be legally considered as stalking.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not normal to go to a specific hearing for a specific person that you don't personally know. The street is open and public. Going out of your way to follow a specific person on the street can be legally considered as stalking.
Chris' antics for the pepper spray got a lot of attention. I'm surprised more people didn't show up. It's dumb, it's open to the public. Other lesser known criminals have their lives plastered all over the Internet for less sensational offences.
Quit moralfagging everything.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris' antics for the pepper spray got a lot of attention. I'm surprised more people didn't show up. It's dumb, it's open to the public. Other lesser known criminals have their lives plastered all over the Internet for less sensational offences.
Quit moralfagging everything.
I don't know about you, but we don't get full email leaks for every criminal who gets thrown into the system.

Also, I think there is a difference between moralfagging and pointing out the collective cognitive dissonance we're seeing here. Like I get that people don't like to admit to the fact that they're stalking an insane and mentally disabled person on the internet, but that's the exact reality of it, whether we like it or not.

In order to post on the CWC forum, you should be forced to read and agree to this. It is honestly stunning, given how often this comes up, that there are still people who are incapable of grasping this basic fact.

I mean you can disagree regarding the merits of the US system. But for all practical purposes, you are pissing into a hurricane. In point of fact, unless Chris commits a serious crime, there is exactly zero chance of him going into a group home involuntarily.
@Gym Leader Elesa really said it best here. Some people just don't want to confront what they're doing here because then it will impact their ego somehow.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you, but we don't get full email leaks for every criminal who gets thrown into the system.

Also, I think there is a difference between moralfagging and pointing out the collective cognitive dissonance we're seeing here. Like I get that people don't like to admit to the fact that they're stalking an insane and mentally disabled person on the internet, but that's the exact reality of it, whether we like it or not.

@Gym Leader Elesa really said it best here. Some people just don't want to confront what they're doing here because then it will impact their ego somehow.
I only joined this place to discuss the cultivation of a small tropical citrus fruit. I think you guys are horrible.

Btw, does anybody have a link to that video of Chris drinking his own cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.