Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionists - and the End of Evangelion

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Didn't pretend that I was better than anyone, mate. Have moved on to far better lolcows.
Yes, you are. Whenever this comes up, or someone makes comments about Chris you don't agree with, you get all huffy and use sensational buzzwords to make moralistic judgements. No one is stalking Chris. Get over it. The best evidence that no one is stalking Chris is those times he was walking around town. No one stopped him, no one cared. It was just shared when he uploaded it to YouTube.

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
Yes, you are. Whenever this comes up, or someone makes can mments about Chris you don't agree with, you get all huffy and use sensational buzzwords to make moralistic judgements. No one is stalking Chris. Get over it. The best evidence that no one is stalking Chris is those times he was walking around town. No one stopped him, no one cared. It was just shared when he uploaded it to YouTube.
1) Why should anyone care about my "moralistic judgements", I am a fucking sperg on the internet. If you don't like or agree with my opinions, you can ignore them just fine along with the 1000 other posters you're probably not noticing. Hell, there's an ignore function baked into Xenforo, use it and take a chill pill.

2) Stop getting trolled by Chris's existence. He looks like a hobo, he's crazy as fuck, he shits himself, he takes titty skittles that will never make him into a woman..etc. All that doesn't mean that you should get angry about anything on this sub.

3) I am pretty sure that we're not here on KF because we're virtuous and good people, we're here because we enjoy laughing at tards getting trolled on the internet, we enjoy internet drama, the difference between us is that I don't rationalize away what I am doing, I don't need to make excuses for myself about how Chris/DSP/Amberlynn..etc somehow 'deserved' it. I either laugh at it or ignore it.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
Yes, you are. Whenever this comes up, or someone makes comments about Chris you don't agree with, you get all huffy and use sensational buzzwords to make moralistic judgements. No one is stalking Chris. Get over it. The best evidence that no one is stalking Chris is those times he was walking around town. No one stopped him, no one cared. It was just shared when he uploaded it to YouTube.

Chris has, since the inception of trolling, been subject to:
  • people obsessively compiling a literal encyclopedia of everything he's ever said or done
  • a whole lexicon formed around random autistic speech quirks he had a decade ago
  • people bombarding him with phone calls
  • people showing up at his house hoping to meet him
  • convoluted psychological experiments where people prod him and see how he reacts
  • people taking creepshots of him in public
  • second-hand accounts of "Chris sightings" where things like his body language are described in excruciating detail
  • some weirdo rooting through the burned wreckage of his house for his old homework assignments
But yeah, no one is hiding in the bushes outside 14BC with binoculars so how can that be stalking?

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
1) Why should anyone care about my "moralistic judgements", I am a fucking sperg on the internet. If you don't like or agree with my opinions, you can ignore them just fine along with the 1000 other posters you're probably not noticing. Hell, there's an ignore function baked into Xenforo, use it and take a chill pill.

2) Stop getting trolled by Chris's existence. He looks like a hobo, he's crazy as fuck, he shits himself, he takes titty skittles that will never make him into a woman..etc. All that doesn't mean that you should get angry about anything on this sub.

3) I am pretty sure that we're not here on KF because we're virtuous and good people, we're here because we enjoy laughing at tards getting trolled on the internet, we enjoy internet drama, the difference between us is that I don't rationalize away what I am doing, I don't need to make excuses for myself about how Chris/DSP/Amberlynn..etc somehow 'deserved' it. I either laugh at it or ignore it.
Nobody actually cares, but when people spam threads with moralfagging it gets annoying.
It's like going to a concert and screetching about the trn commandments over a megaphone and the claiming that people shouldn't care.

people that set up fake dates with Chris, secretly recorded the date conversation, and then stole Chris' date while wearing a pickle suit
And it was hilarious.
we are stalking an autistic individual over the internet.
  • people obsessively compiling a literal encyclopedia of everything he's ever said or done
  • a whole lexicon formed around random autistic speech quirks he had a decade ago
  • convoluted psychological experiments where people prod him and see how he reacts
  • second-hand accounts of "Chris sightings" where things like his body language are described in excruciating detail
  • some weirdo rooting through the burned wreckage of his house for his old homework assignments
But yeah, no one is hiding in the bushes outside 14BC with binoculars so how can that be stalking?

Chris is a star. KF is just like any tabloid, keeping track of his antics for the amusement of its readers. You'll notice only a few select people are actually doing the "stalking" stuff. 99% of the userbase just laughs at him.

Last edited:

Snuckening

fierce Black autistic lesbian
This is like "racism is prejudice+power" nonsense. Or for a less political comparison "a tomato is a fruit durr hurr hurr".

There are frequently multiple valid contexts' in which to define words. Only autists thinks each word has One True Definition. My favorite red flag for when these kinds of arguments are when people start off by saying "technically...". Technically nothing, there isn't just one universal context for all words. That's spergy.

With racism, the "prejudice+power" definition is only within the limited context of some specific academic sociological theories. (It's not even necessarily the standard sociological perspective.) And likewise with the tomato thing, tomatoes are botanically / biologically fruits. In the much, much more common culinary sense, a tomato is a vegetable.

As this applies to Chris, only in the extremely restricted legal sense is Chris a competent adult. In everyday, colloquial speech, he's nothing close to being a competent adult. Unless you're a lawyer defending Chris or a prosecutor trying to press charges against Chris, or a judge deciding his case, there's no reason to be that pedantic.

No one expects everyone to ignore him. Lots of people will stare, that's unavoidable.

The problem is when those people take the next step beyond just staring and say "Chris deserves this, he can change this if he wants to".

That sort of statement is just as valid as people telling the twelve year old not to get groomed by perverts on the internet. Chris is not a competent adult.

lol OK I give up. You're right. The 36 year old man, who you, yourself say is just as financially functional and competent as the many thousands of other dumb-as-hummus, fucked up adults out there, and who passed (and was responsible, competent and capable enough to keep) his drivers license for 20-odd years straight, who's single-handedly created and run his own online business (however shitty and chicken-scratch it may be) and made a better attempt at being a "e-celeb" than most university graduates who try it, who negotiates buying, owning, maintaining and selling cars, as well all the myriad shit he moves on his active ebay business, and who independently, off his own bat, organizes and fund-raises (and no, begging doesn't disqualify you from being an adult) his own interstate trips to pursue the hobbies he shares with millions of other adults , is obviously functionally a child (despite the fact that tens of thousands of people who can't do any of that shit, still qualify for the super-low bar of 'competent adult' without anyone ever even questioning it).

You're right; the normal rules that apply to the many thousands of other, less entertaining mentally ill, 40IQ adults out there don't apply to Chris, because Chris is special.

It doesn't matter that 99% of society unquestioningly sees, treats and considers Chris as an adult- that if he gets pulled over by the cops, or gets admitted to hospital, or (hypothetically) applies for a job or messages someone on Tinder, those people will all treat him like a 36yo adult, and expect him to act like one (even if only the 40IQ 36yo adult that he is). Or that pretty much the only people who do see him as something other than a fucked up, low IQ adult with problems are a small segment of his disturbingly obsessive online 'fanbase', and maybe his mother.

It doesn't matter that there are numerous people on this website who are/were clearly much less functional, and far, far more detatched from reality, with much more distorted thinking than Chris (yet no-one questions their 'adult' status), or that this site would grind to a halt if the reasoning in this thread was applied generally and not just being limited to Chris. Or that "but you can't blame him!! He can't change..." is rightfully laughed off every single other time people try to use it to absolve every other autist, fuck-up, beggar, 40IQ speedhump, junkie, obese ham-planet, perpetual victim or habitual criminal out there.

I don't know what i was thinking by considering Chris as essentially the same as all the other tens of thousands of mentally ill, 40iq adults out there, just a bit more entertaining/better publicised. Clearly you're right, and Chris is a special case, in his own special catagory, and completely deserving of special consideration, because the trolls! And because being a special Neptunia CPU goddess is very important, and something society-at-large should totally give a shit about, (and clearly, totally completely different to meaningless shit all that every single other 40iq window-licker babbles about... And this whole line of argument in general is clearly, totally completely different to the special pleading that critics/people close to the cow make about every single thread on KF...)

You're right; Chris is clearly really a 12yo girl, and anyone who can't see that is just in denial of obvious reality.

Done

True & Honest Fan
Nobody actually cares, but when people spam threads with moralfagging it gets annoying.
It's like going to a concert and screetching about the trn commandments over a megaphone and the claiming that people shouldn't care.
Again, if you think my posts are spam or preachy, then just ignore them. That has to be a simple thing to do, I do it every single day on KF and I am a sperg.

For my part, I will retain my absolute fucking right to post whatever I want wherever and whenever I feel like it, thank you very much.

Plus، I think it's been kinda clear that my posting frequency has been vastly decreased in this sub anyways, mainly because Chris has just become a far less interesting lolcow lately, to the point where I don't even bother reading his content anymore unless it's about real shit.

Have a nice day.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
lol OK I give up. You're right. The 36 year old man, who you, yourself say is just as financially functional and competent as the many thousands of other dumb-as-hummus, fucked up adults out there, and who passed (and was responsible, competent and capable enough to keep) his drivers license for 20-odd years straight, who's single-handedly created and run his own online business (however shitty and chicken-scratch it may be) and made a better attempt at being a "e-celeb" than most university graduates who try it, who negotiates buying, owning, maintaining and selling cars, as well all the myriad shit he moves on his active ebay business, and who independently, off his own bat, organizes and fund-raises (and no, begging doesn't disqualify you from being an adult) his own interstate trips to pursue the hobbies he shares with millions of other adults , is obviously functionally a child (despite the fact that tens of thousands of people who can't do any of that shit, still qualify for the super-low bar of 'competent adult' without anyone ever even questioning it).

You're right; the normal rules that apply to the many thousands of other, less entertaining mentally ill, 40IQ adults out there don't apply to Chris, because Chris is special.

It doesn't matter that 99% of society unquestioningly sees, treats and considers Chris as an adult- that if he gets pulled over by the cops, or gets admitted to hospital, or (hypothetically) applies for a job or messages someone on Tinder, those people will all treat him like a 36yo adult, and expect him to act like one (even if only the 40IQ 36yo adult that he is). Or that pretty much the only people who do see him as something other than a fucked up, low IQ adult with problems are a small segment of his disturbingly obsessive online 'fanbase', and maybe his mother.

It doesn't matter that there are numerous people on this website who are/were clearly much less functional, and far, far more detatched from reality, with much more distorted thinking than Chris (yet no-one questions their 'adult' status), or that this site would grind to a halt if the reasoning in this thread was applied generally and not just being limited to Chris. Or that "but you can't blame him!! He can't change..." is rightfully laughed off every single other time people try to use it to absolve every other autist, fuck-up, beggar, 40IQ speedhump, junkie, obese ham-planet, perpetual victim or habitual criminal out there.

I don't know what i was thinking by considering Chris as essentially the same as all the other tens of thousands of mentally ill, 40iq adults out there, just a bit more entertaining/better publicised. Clearly you're right, and Chris is a special case, in his own special catagory, and completely deserving of special consideration, because the trolls! And because being a special Neptunia CPU goddess is very important, and something society-at-large should totally give a shit about, (and clearly, totally completely different to meaningless shit all that every single other 40iq window-licker babbles about... And this whole line of argument in general is clearly, totally completely different to the special pleading that critics/people close to the cow make about every single thread on KF...)

You're right; Chris is clearly really a 12yo girl, and anyone who can't see that is just in denial of obvious reality.

chris is a big fat faggot lol

No, Chris is very secretive about who "Magichan" is. With Wise and Boyd, Chris refused to admit he was talking to anyone other than through his mind. He was actually talking to them through Discord, but he kept lying about that. He believed magichan was inhabiting their bodies or some shit (or whatever they told him), but he knew if he told anyone he was talking to them on Discord, they'd call them trolls. Same thing this time. According to Chris, he's only talking to Magichan in his mind.

Getting Chris to tell the truth about this is like pulling teeth.
Making it truly frustrating for people who genuinely want to help him out.
It's like a victim falling in love with their kidnapper and the moment an officer attempts to arrest the fellon, the vicitim breaks a lamp over the cops head and they run off.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
Making it truly frustrating for people who genuinely want to help him out.
It's like a victim falling in love with their kidnapper and the moment an officer attempts to arrest the fellon, the vicitim breaks a lamp over the cops head and they run off.
The defenders will use the same talking point over and over again...
"but he's retarded"

To that I say, let natural selection do it's job.

Any courthouse in the country has a half dozen locals who show up at shit just randomly
Again, it's not normal to go to a specific hearing for a specific person that you don't personally know. I'm not saying that you can't show up to a random court case, or that it's not fun to do that shit sometimes. But that people went to document the court case of an autistic man on the internet. I don't know why the court case, in particular, is such a point of contention.

My issue isn't with how the world, or the courts treats Chris, it's with how certain sections of KF tries to spin and distort Chris's actions and circumstances, as if no matter how Chris acts, they expect the entire public/internet to calmly step around him and ignore the flailing mongo babbling about "Hey you!! I'm da CPU Goddess with Hedgehog Superpowers doncha know? Tell err'body!!!" in the middle of the street. People aren't going to ignore that, and some aren't going to limit themselves to politely standing and watching from a distance. (Like with absolutely everyone else, but especially with people who choose to be in the public eye and chase 'celebrity' status) If Chris decides to act in a way that leaves himself open to being fucked with, there's no shortage of people out there who'll happily step in to fuck with him. And the only person who can stop that happening is Chris.

(And that's not a defense, or absolution, of the embarrassing, bottom-tier rctarded shitstains who do fuck with Chris. But hand-wringing and playing rctarded-shitstain-whack-a-mole, is pointless- there'll never be a shortage of bottom-tier rctarded shitstains in the world)
I'm just arguing that people should consider being a bit more charitable in their view of Chris. He's legally adult and he's culpable for most of his actions, but he's really fucking stupid and really fucking autistic. Regardless of whether Chris deserves to be fucked with, or if he deserves to have people documenting all of his internet activity and some of his real life activity, the behavior this forum represents is stalking to various degrees, socially and legally.

Chris' antics for the pepper spray got a lot of attention. I'm surprised more people didn't show up. It's dumb, it's open to the public. Other lesser known criminals have their lives plastered all over the Internet for less sensational offences.
Quit moralfagging everything.
The magnitude and duration of Chris' following is not comparable to most other shit. I've made no moral judgments at this point. I'm just pointing out that people on this forum seem to have issues with describing the actions of this forum accurately. To me, it seems that other people are the ones moralizing the issue, levying blame for the actions of others on Chris. I personally have no qualms with the way this forum operates.

Who's fault is that? Chris'. No one hacked into his email. Also, criminals always get embarassing phone calls doxxed, which are way more embarrassing.
The people who manipulate him are to blame. Chris would have no prominence if not for the actions of other people.

It's not stalking when it's readily available. Hacking into someone's cloud account and stealing their dick picks is considered stalking. Following the antics of a literal exceptional individual on the Internet is not stalking. So yes it is moralfagging, which is not the purpose of this board.
It's still stalking to follow someone around in public. But, you're right, the purpose of this forum isn't to make moral judgments. It's to stalk interesting people.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
Any courthouse in the country has a half dozen locals who show up at shit just randomly. I even remember one really old dude who would show up in the morning, even brought a lunch, and just wandered around all day. It's a less annoying version of the guy who always shows up to make a ruckus about bullshit at town hall meetings.

I wonder what they get out of doing that. Can't be particularly interesting to sit in silence and listen to a bunch of people take fines for parking violations, unless you're like, a high school student thinking of pursuing a career in law or something.

Last edited:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan

Harassment is not the same as stalking.

For my part, I will retain my absolute fucking right to post whatever I want wherever and whenever I feel like it, thank you very much.

Unless you bought the website from Null you have no such right.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
Guys, if you're following a guy around because you recognise him on the internet you're a dumb fuck. Let's all embrace that we're dumb fucks with autsy interests in other, more famous, dumb fucks.
The current common consensus seems to be "watch Chris from a distance, don't interfere."
However, tards who do shit like go through Chris's garbage will always be around, and should also be mocked.
It's just fun to laugh at a guy who thinks the world is going to merge with Toontown from Who Framed Roger Rabbit with internet strangers with a common interest.