Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionists - and the End of Evangelion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupin

Pronoun Warrior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, if you think my posts are spam or preachy, then just ignore them. That has to be a simple thing to do, I do it every single day on KF and I am a sperg.

For my part, I will retain my absolute fucking right to post whatever I want wherever and whenever I feel like it, thank you very much.

Plus، I think it's been kinda clear that my posting frequency has been vastly decreased in this sub anyways, mainly because Chris has just become a far less interesting lolcow lately, to the point where I don't even bother reading his content anymore unless it's about real shit.

Have a nice day.
Yet you still feel the need to post in his section of the forum. Hmmm...:thinking:

Timey

Secret Hero of Time
kiwifarms.net
I just read the post and wow, I'm honestly ashamed of being the same race as Wise and Boyd ( Homosapien ).
At least I'm not american or else I'd feel ashamed for my country too.

It is devastating for the pride of the country and government to not act and help Christine.
As if too difficult for the sheriff to call the local police of Boyd/Wises' region to at least start a talk with them?

Apparently the Parent's don't even feel ashamed enough for the actions of their children to do one right thing.
after having fu**ked up in parenting.
( Take their Child and bring them in front of the court so that they can learn what truly happens
to people who treat others with blackmailing)

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what they get out of doing that. Can't be particularly interesting to sit in silence and listen to a bunch of people take fines for parking violations, unless you're like, a high school student thinking of pursuing a career in law or something.
I used to sit outside my state's courthouse every morning for a job, and the people entering and exiting the courthouse were always interesting in some way or another. I can understand going to court for a few hours when you don't have shit to do.

Harassment is not the same as stalking.
Legally, and probably socially, consistent harassment falls under stalking.

I just read the post and wow, I'm honestly ashamed of being the same race as Wise and Boyd ( Homosapien ).
At least I'm not american or else I'd feel ashamed for my country too.
There are substantially worse extortionists than Wise and Boyd. If this situation, in particular, was bothersome enough to make you feel ashamed of being human, don't read the news.

It is devastating for the pride of the country and government to not act and help Christine.
As if too difficult for the sheriff to call the local police of Boyd/Wises' region to at least start a talk with them?
It honestly is too difficult for local law enforcement to pursue cyber crime cases and there's little incentive to do it. On the federal level, the extortion of $6000 from an autistic man that was, seemingly voluntarily, playing pretend over the internet is not a priority.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't you previously say you suspect it's one of the FtMs in the Teen Troon Squad and they may be faking a relationship with Chris? I assumed you had a specific person in mind.
It might be them, it might not. I really don't know. I'm not confident enough to say.
Making it truly frustrating for people who genuinely want to help him out.
It's like a victim falling in love with their kidnapper and the moment an officer attempts to arrest the fellon, the vicitim breaks a lamp over the cops head and they run off.
I know someone who was threatened at gunpoint by their stalker. They called the cops, but later refused to testify against them in court. People are weird sometimes.

In general, my attitude is that internet people like myself cannot help Chris from afar. Ultimately, if people are visiting his house and he's hanging out with them, even if they're fucking with him, there's not much the internet can do. Even if someone went through herculean efforts to dislodge an IRL sperg from Chris' good graces, another one would just come along. Eventually someone helping Chris has to give up. It'd be futile.

Chris needs IRL support.

The only exception I make is if someone is so fucking dumb that they dox themselves to me. (Which happens more often than you'd think.)
Again, it's not normal to go to a specific hearing for a specific person that you don't personally know. I'm not saying that you can't show up to a random court case, or that it's not fun to do that shit sometimes. But that people went to document the court case of an autistic man on the internet. I don't know why the court case, in particular, is such a point of contention.
Court cases are public so that individuals can audit them. I don't think criticisms of someone's motivations for attending a particular trial are ever valid.
Regardless of whether Chris deserves to be fucked with, or if he deserves to have people documenting all of his internet activity and some of his real life activity, the behavior this forum represents is stalking to various degrees, socially and legally.
It depends on which aspects of the forum you're talking about.

To start with, I don't believe someone can be "cyberstalked". I don't think it's a thing. Public content you put out is fundamentally subject to be viewed.

The defining component of stalking is that you're going out of your way. If you keep running into the same person because you both take the same bus line to work everyday, that's not stalking. Even if they really hope to run into you everyday, perhaps to spy on you, it's not stalking because it's not out of their way.

Since on the internet, everything's at your fingertips, with things being more automated everyday, I don't think it's possible to stalk someone on the internet. Nothing is ever out of your way on the internet.

Every social media site has APIs and feeds that can be aggregated and monitored in real time. That's what you're getting into when you get into social media.

Other privacy violations (like leaking emails) fall into other categories.

In general, I think the overall culture of kiwifarms is OK when it comes to distancing itself from responsibility with people actually stalking Chris IRL. And people who get caught trying to fuck with Chris get mocked relentlessly. Consider what happened to LagoonaBlue recently.

Really, the only complaint I have is when people think Chris realistically has a choice in all this. He doesn't.
I wonder what they get out of doing that. Can't be particularly interesting to sit in silence and listen to a bunch of people take fines for parking violations, unless you're like, a high school student thinking of pursuing a career in law or something.
It can be interesting sometimes.

One time, I was sitting in on a court case and it was the City of Baltimore vs the City of Baltimore. What happened was that a cop was under cover, doing a sting or some shit, when another cop gave them a parking ticket. Instead of going through the police department to get the ticket handled (I don't know, wires got crossed or something) and it actually ended up going to court. The judge was so pissed that the case ended up at his desk.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To start with, I don't believe someone can be "cyberstalked". I don't think it's a thing. Public content you put out is fundamentally subject to be viewed.
That's one thing that people and cows don't understand about this place: you shouldn't get pissed about being mocked when you put mockable shit out there. When you're talking out loud, you can't pick and choose who gets to listen.

For every cow on here, there's probably a hundred far more crazy/interesting fuckers to follow. The only issue is: they don't vomit their insanity on the Internet.

That said, I might qualify shit like Catherine and garbage raider as actual stalkers.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really, the only complaint I have is when people think Chris realistically has a choice in all this. He doesn't.
Chris has every choice in the world, in fact, he had the choice to quit while he's ahead after Bob told him to knock his shit off. In fact, every day since then has been a big, filthy snowball of bad choices that keeps getting bigger.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has every choice in the world, in fact, he had the choice to quit while he's ahead after Bob told him to knock his shit off. In fact, ever day since then has been a big, filthy snowball of bad choices that keeps getting bigger.
Realistically.

I guarantee that I could get Chris to do basically anything. The ball is not in Chris' court. If I say jump, he'll say how high. Chris is surrounded. Everyone around him is either a troll or corruptible or irrelevant. The Truman Show comparison is not unrealistic.

Edit: Heh, we got Chris to drive to Ohio and we got Chris to destroy his PS3.

Rupin

Pronoun Warrior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Realistically.

I guarantee that I could get Chris to do basically anything. The ball is not in Chris' court. If I say jump, he'll say how high. Chris is surrounded. Everyone around him is either a troll or corruptible or irrelevant. The Truman Show comparison is not unrealistic.

Tell him to go back to being a dang dirty male.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Threw in the towel when Bob died.

Right, and we've seen the excuses he makes for it. He'll drive to Ohio over perceived poontang but will eschew getting a job in favor of begging. It doesn't strike me as someone without choices, just someone who chooses poorly. Or if he is pushed by external forces, I see in Chris someone who lets himself be 'made' to do things. But not things like getting a job, or giving up on the ridiculous idea guy shit that happens to provide escapism.

Of course we can get into the question of free will- does the guy who robbed the convenience store to feed his drug habit really have a meaningful choice? Did he ever? Do his poor choices in the past exculpate him from his really poor choices now? Does someone who smoked and has lung cancer deserve sympathy like someone who didnt, etc. But if we go down that road things start to get pretty relativist to the point where everyone can throw off any responsibility.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Realistically.

Even things that weren't just a one off thing and required consistent physical effort (And will power) on his part?

Like say "Chris, no more fast food! You're getting in shape and running one hour every morning from now on!".

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right, and we've seen the excuses he makes for it. He'll drive to Ohio over perceived poontang but will eschew getting a job in favor of begging. It doesn't strike me as someone without choices, just someone who chooses poorly. Or if he is pushed by external forces, I see in Chris someone who lets himself be 'made' to do things. But not things like getting a job, or giving up on the ridiculous idea guy shit that happens to provide escapism.

Of course we can get into the question of free will- does the guy who robbed the convenience store to feed his drug habit really have a meaningful choice? Did he ever? Do his poor choices in the past exculpate him from his really poor choices now? Does someone who smoked and has lung cancer deserve sympathy like someone who didnt, etc. But if we go down that road things start to get pretty relativist to the point where everyone can throw off any responsibility.
Yeah that's where I fall on this too. Chris is an idiot, but he's not a window licker. Chris does dumb stuff because he chooses to do dumb stuff. But, there's a lot of dumb shit Chris chooses NOT to do as well. Ergo, he is capable of not taking every bit of bait thrown at him.

He goes for the things he wants to do, because he believes he'll gain something from it. Ohio? Unlimited grateful sex from his girlfriend Julie. Destroying his PlayStation? $900. But you can't just say "Chris, go walk in front of a train.". I do believe that equals some level of agency.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's where I fall on this too. Chris is an idiot, but he's not a window licker. Chris does dumb stuff because he chooses to do dumb stuff. But, there's a lot of dumb shit Chris chooses NOT to do as well. Ergo, he is capable of not taking every bit of bait thrown at him.
No, I genuinely believe that there are people out there who can override Chris' choices with 100% success. It's possible to completely manipulate Chris to do anything he's capable of. (ie you can make him apply for jobs, but no one's going to hire him)

We did that before in the past, actually.

You can have full control over Chris. His will is meaningless. When it comes to "bait", he doesn't fall for everything, but when you've gotten your hooks into him, you have full control over him.
He goes for the things he wants to do, because he believes he'll gain something from it. Ohio? Unlimited grateful sex from his girlfriend Julie. Destroying his PlayStation? $900. But you can't just say "Chris, go walk in front of a train.". I do believe that equals some level of agency.
I believe you could get Chris to walk in front of a train. Wise and Boyd could've done it. They'd probably need to say "come to the cwcville, walk in front of a train", but still, they could pull it off.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I genuinely believe that there are people out there who can override Chris' choices with 100% success. It's possible to completely manipulate Chris to do anything he's capable of. (ie you can make him apply for jobs, but no one's going to hire him)

We did that before in the past, actually.

You can have full control over Chris. His will is meaningless. When it comes to "bait", he doesn't fall for everything, but when you've gotten your hooks into him, you have full control over him.

I believe you could get Chris to walk in front of a train. Wise and Boyd could've done it. They'd probably need to say "come to the cwcville, walk in front of a train", but still, they could pull it off.
Not saying it's impossible, Jennifer Connelly could override my choices with %100 success. We're all products of behavioral manipulation. I'm sure there where plenty of assholes trying to work an angle on Chris around the idea guy time, (that weird group of puppet fuckers for one), but Chris chose Wise and Boyd's narrative. That's where I'm saying Chris's power of choice comes in. Which bait to bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.