Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionists - and the End of Evangelion

Done

True & Honest Fan
He actually didnt. He had no clue who CWC was until the trolls tricked Chris into fake doxing Surfshack Tito. But after that yes he did become a Chris a log but he didnt do it too often even back then.
Huh, I was told by someone in chat that he did, and that was how he was discovered in the 1st place.

I am open to corrections though.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
Huh, I was told by someone in chat that he did, and that was how he was discovered in the 1st place.

I am open to corrections though.
He A-Logged Chris a bit on Deviantart or some shit before 2011 but Chris never noticed him.

EDIT: ED says people noticed him as far back as 2007 for his Naruto fanart so make of that what you will.

Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
He A-Logged Chris a bit on Deviantart or some shit before 2011 but Chris never noticed him.

EDIT: ED says people noticed him as far back as 2007 for his Naruto fanart so make of that what you will.

He started out pretty low key and was mainly known for the McCain shit that got the Secret Service to interview him. That was his major known chimpout. Then he was known for the cringy cosplay and for being a creepy borderline pedo who hung out with underage kids before they told him to fuck off, and that eventually morphed into his Maoist stupidity.

Snuckening

fierce Black autistic lesbian
Chris shitting on the floor seems pretty tame in comparison to most of the other fucked up videos he's done. But I agree. This is fucked up. I remember thinking Bluespike was the worst troll. Those days are over now.

Getting Chris to shove busted shards of modelling clay up his pooper is objectively worse than getting him to shit on the floor, or even getting him to slap himself stupid, or play-act hitting Barb. The 'financial gain' angle does make it a different kind of fuckery in my book, though. Don't know if it's worse or better than convincing him to lacerate his shitter, or conning him that he's about to meet the love of his life, (could probably argue that either way to be honest) but it does make it different.

The old trolling was definitely funnier, though. And way less mutually autistic.

Stephanie Bustcakes

Autism Speaks
Chris shitting on the floor seems pretty tame in comparison to most of the other fucked up videos he's done. But I agree. This is fucked up. I remember thinking Bluespike was the worst troll. Those days are over now.
Getting Chris to shove busted shards of modelling clay up his pooper is objectively worse than getting him to shit on the floor, or even getting him to slap himself stupid, or play-act hitting Barb. The 'financial gain' angle does make it a different kind of fuckery in my book, though. Don't know if it's worse or better than convincing him to lacerate his shitter, or conning him that he's about to meet the love of his life, (could probably argue that either way to be honest) but it does make it different.

Reminder that Bluespike was going to try to get Chris to burn his house down.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
Reminder that Bluespike was going to try to get Chris to burn his house down.
I believe at that point in the conversation Clyde Cash (or some other ween) interjected with "Goddamnit you idiot!" Which explains why Bluespike quickly drops it when Chris matter-of-factly explains that if he burns his house down then "Julie" would have nowhere to visit him.

Turns out he did burn the house down, but it was 5 years later.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
Any idea what he's talking about?
upload_2019-1-1_1-8-27.png

https://archive.fo/Exb3V

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
I thought Chris had 5 sexy husbands in Commaland or some shit.
Wtf does he need body pillows for anymore? Physical representation?

He got rid of the body pillow with the waifu girl on it when he decided to astrally marry Cryzel and the rest, but I guess he kept one for mass debating purposes, if those videos Lukas leaked are any indication.