Joshua Wise & Stephen Boyd The Chris-Chan Extortionists - and the End of Evangelion

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Can someone tell me what happened with these two guys. I don’t want to go through 50+ pages with constant posts on how exceptional they are
They're a little more intelligent than Chris. They kept Chris money 6 grand. They had phone sex with Chris, sometimes on a daily basis. They made him poop on the floor, they made him punch Barb (Chris just pretended). They threatened to kill his not so original ocs. They got doxxed in the process, and it was discovered that one or both of them had a fetish for Asian twinks.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
They're a little more intelligent than Chris. They kept Chris money 6 grand. They had phone sex with Chris, sometimes on a daily basis. They made him poop on the floor, they made him punch Barb (Chris just pretended). They threatened to kill his not so original ocs. They got doxxed in the process, and it was discovered that one or both of them had a fetish for Asian twinks.

How do you know Chris pretended? Are you going by what Chris told you or did you see the actual video?

.Magichan

Guardian of the 4th dimension
Can someone tell me what happened with these two guys. I don’t want to go through 50+ pages with constant posts on how exceptional they are

Null, The Captain and Marvin scared them off, and hopefully Chris wasn't enough of a drooling imbecile to possibly want to talk to them again. There are rumors they're fucking around with the CWCville rebellion thing, but I've yet to see them do anything malicious outside of (what might be a good thing) warning people about Chris, and getting him blocked.

It was an open and shut case of idiot abuse. It wasn't trolling. There's nothing funny about Chris shitting on the floor, and hitting his zombie mother.

They ended being spergy children akin to the tards that infest the DSP and Wings trolling circles.

Wait, when did that happen? link?

I don't Recall if I spilled the beans on the twink thing or if someone else did. I also exposed he was a diaper fetishist though.

No, dummie, they had to go back to their hidden moonbase.

And diaper server hangout which still exists for... Some reason. If you for some godforsaken reason wanna join, go to aco and find the diaper thread. Ask, and wait. They really just let anyone in at this point.