• “virtual zoo on unconsenting disabled folks“

The Cole Smithey Thread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Niachu, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Cole Smithey is the Andrew Dobson if Film Critics. Bitches about Trump and claims to love what they do but can’t be bothered to put effort in and massive egos.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Cedric_Eff

Cedric_Eff I’m the Lord of the Harvest!

kiwifarms.is
  2. :cryblood:

I really hope that photo was just taken at/under some horrifically unflattering angle/lighting.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is

3. Nope, he looks more like Chris every day.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Fatty needs to lose some pounds. Why would anyone wanna be even remotely unhealthy like Chris is anyone's guess.

Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.is
  5. late reply but it seems he does his walking tour of Carniggo Hall 6 days a week. It's probably the bulk of his income now and the critic stuff just lends him credence.

There's a case to be said that he still dresses like a cartoon hipster because that's what Chinese tourists expect.

It's 35 bucks so if anyone wants to ask him about Chris it's a hell of a lot cheaper than spending hundreds at his wife's bar.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  6. Just like the Matrix/Wachowskis brothers/sisters. But these ones are autists.

kiwifarms.is
  7. Chris should buy a ticket.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Lol, dont give Chris any ideas, or he will drive barb up to New York and drops her off at Carnegie Hall and drives off.

ITS UR PROBLEM NOW, LADDA BITCHHHHHHHH

• Winner Winner x 7
    Real G

Real G Say hello to the bad guy.

kiwifarms.is
  9. Not really.. I get the feeling Cole would be all to delighted to leave her there to decay.

And rightfully so.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. It's telling about Barb's personality that even the mentally stunted son, who was groomed from birth to love her unquestioningly, is now showing signs of wanting Barb out of his life. The fact that Chris expresses annoyance and even anger toward his mother (albeit behind her back) is surprising given how little backbone he has.

I do wonder what could be gained from another conversation between Chris and Cole. It's likely Chris would want more than a contest vote.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. I kind of wish he was a Trump supporter, because that would be an edgy take for a New York film critic and would make him a perfect sibling nemesis to Chris-Chan.

Alas though, different paths same ends with these two. Both voted FOR HER, Both are fat with tits, and both have nothing better to do than mill about and broadcast on the internet.

The only major difference is that Chris is somewhat e-famous whereas if Cole Smithey didn't have a wife, he'd be begging for quarters outside the Empire State Building.

• Agree Agree x 5
    FightenGnome

FightenGnome Amateur Christorian

kiwifarms.is
  12. Barb wants Chris to love her unconditionally, but doesn't seem to really love Chris. She doesn't seem to have any "mommy" drive. Does she know much about Sonichu? Does she know Chris' favorite meal? Why isn't she concerned with teaching Chris life skills like how to cook and scrub a shower?

Chris does a lot for Barb, but it appears to be a one way street.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    SheCameForNecky

SheCameForNecky And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)

kiwifarms.is
  13. Barb's a total cunt, but in her defense, I wouldn't ask my 40 year old child about their sonic recolor even if I loved them more than anything else.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    PuckishRogue

PuckishRogue I MAKE, GOOD JOKE! GOODBYE WORLD!

kiwifarms.is
  14. Watch the depressing Christmas video, it is obvious Borb was sick to fucking death of sonichu at that point.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.is
  15. Is there any doubt it was all Chris could talk about from the day he made it? I'm pretty sure he spent most of the previous years constantly hammering about Pokémon and sonic individually too.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. I think we like to paint Barb as utterly evil and self centered, and yeah she's pretty unlikable, but I do think Barb tried to do what she could for Chris when he was younger. I can't imagine what it would be like to raise a severely autistic kid in the 80s. Something deffinetly snapped in her in the late 90s after she retired, but let's not act like she didn't love Chris and just mentally abused him his entire life. In fact, Chris genuinely looked happy as a child.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. You're not a mother. Mothers are supposed to adore stupid bullshit. Besides, it puts food in her mouth and shit in her hoard.

I need to look that up, although from my memory, I suspect Bob was suffering from depression. Barb may have been also.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    SheCameForNecky

SheCameForNecky And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)

kiwifarms.is
  18. I can't imagine what it would be like trying to run herd on Chris and know that you are going to have to keep doing that for the rest of your life. Chris would be an incredibly demanding person to live with. The mom on the Brady Bunch would have snapped looking at that for the rest of her life. I don't know if Bob ever totally gave up, but Barb seems to have. She's probably just coasting to the finish line at this point, and I don't think anyone in her position would do much differently. Not that I think she is a wonderful person, mind you... I just think she is in a no win situation. Cole probably did the smartest thing and just got the hell out of there and didn't look back. Barb couldn't do that. She was stuck.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.is
  19. I'd say it's a strong possibility that both Bob and Barb suffered from depression long before they met each other, and things never got any better.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. Yeah and you didn't whine about the sads

Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.