The CWCki Server finds out about Isabella, Fiona, and the Merge (Ft. Sean Walker & Friends) - Fiona active in server pre-Merge, her and Isabella are banned topics. Mods run damage control, past owners are Sean Walker's butt buddies, have since fled.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

easy

beauty dies in LSD orgy
kiwifarms.net
Thirst is a hell of a thing. Maybe we got some would-be groomers at the cwcki? She's no model but she's worlds away from the wallflower in looks.
i don't think they did this out of thirst, i think it was more like moralfagging. I can understand the reasoning they might've had - wanting to protect a mentally ill girl and all - but like @DiscoRodeo said, the cat is already p much out of the bag; this was a bigger deal than the wallflower saga by orders of magnitudes, and the CWCki has really not been up to date with all the happenings, so most people heard about all this through different avenues (like the 13,000 guest viewers during the first megathread).
It's pointless to try and cover up her name, it's not like the wallflower where most people genuinely don't know her name; the beans have long been spilled.

edit: screenshot of the CWCki's explanation
protip.png

Last edited:

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
Really, the best thing with Fiona isn't hiding her name;

But wiping the internet of her phone number, address, city she lives in, social media accounts, etc. People know what her name is, the same way the know the names of other people involved in the CwC, but they shouldn't know more than that because of weenery.

Precisely the things that GiBi jumped the gun on, I would add.

The Wallflower is a unique case because she was pulled in more accidentally, was smart enough to get out fast, did not want her irl name associated with any of this shit, and was lucky enough to pull off the right moves at the time to get just that. The fact that noone with sense seems to have ever wanted to look deep into her is just a very real acknowledgement of respect towards that sensible notion, tbh.

Last edited:

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
A few people keep bringing up the supposedly verboten subject of Fiona, but then when they're encouraged to make a thread if there's sufficient material to do so, they go strangely quiet.
There isn't evidence on Fiona for a thread, beyond why a decent looking young girl was so interested in supposedly fucking Chris.

When I or anyone just questions Fiona's intentions and why she has a fair amount of defenders here, we get lots of dumb ratings. That is suspicious. Especially considering this retarded Discord clan with endless confusion tactics being run.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
There isn't evidence on Fiona for a thread, beyond why a decent looking young girl was so interested in supposedly fucking Chris.
Going into that is going to go someplace very dark, I think, and I'd rather not dive too deeply in there. From what I can read, it very much sounds like she had some sort of sexual trauma in the past ("I have a thing for fat guys with pedo glasses, bad breath, I cant control it, etc").

If that is the case, it would explain a lot and is really depressing.

If we go down that rabbit hole, this is one of the most evil things possible, but Bella's plan was potentially to use a barely legal girls sexual trauma, rationalized as a fetish, to get her to film a sex tape with CwC to blackmail them. That is beyond all levels of fucked up, and I am very, very relieved that this did not happen, as bad as the circumstances which prevented this are.

This entire thing is just dark. Seriously, this dives into a level of sexual predation on Bella's that just baffles me at how vile it potentially would be.

Last edited:

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
Final thoughts because I need a break, a shower, and I'm not going to go further into this for awhile. This actually does unsettle me for once.

If you do have a CwC server, while I think having one is a dumb idea overall,

Searching through these discords keeps pulling up vulnerable kids. I would definitely try and curb sexual talk on these servers in their entirety if you have them. CwC himself is nsfw so there may have to be some leeway, but seeing teens talk about fetishes, possibly get involved in them, possibly being groomed, yesterdays sockness trading nudes leaks, todays stuff with Fiona, is just stomach churning.

There should not be so much sexual and fetish talk in these subreddits. Its a complete recipe for disaster, and sexual roleplay in general needs to be eliminated in these spaces. It very much seems like several people involved in the servers Ive explored have sexual traumas, and these servers may have been feeding that as very unhealthy outlets. If you run a server, please ban underaged kids, and please cut the sexual shit in its entirety.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
The cwcki people need to get their shit together. It's pretty been obvious that there are certain members that are more involved in Chris and his orbiters than they like to let on, which is inevitable I guess when it comes to this brand of sperg. But for their own sake they should be pretty transparent and strict about what level of faggotry they allow themselves to get caught up in, because if this shit starts actively impacting the quality of the cwcki in a negative way there would be an issue.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@DiscoRodeo @darkwingosonichugorl

I'm struggling with how to put this or whether to post it at all but given that the information is very much out there in the public if you know where to look—by the way, this is due again to the actions of Bella and Devon—but again, if you know where to look, there is information on Fiona's past that seems to agree with your speculations.

I would ask however with the greatest possible respect that we not go there. It is unseemly and what is more it is unnecessary. It adds nothing to the story here, nor is it funny, thus I don't think there is much reason to post on the subject anymore. This is also, I think, a significant part of why people were giving her a bit of leeway in all of this and not digging too deep.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Wallflower is a unique case because she was pulled in more accidentally, was smart enough to get out fast, did not want her irl name associated with any of this shit, and was lucky enough to pull off the right moves at the time to get just that. The fact that noone with sense seems to have ever wanted to look deep into her is just a very real acknowledgement of respect towards that sensible notion, tbh.
@DiscoRodeo @darkwingosonichugorl

I'm struggling with how to put this or whether to post it at all but given that the information is very much out there in the public if you know where to look—by the way, this is due again to the actions of Bella and Devon—but again, if you know where to look, there is information on Fiona's past that seems to agree with your speculations.

I would ask however with the greatest possible respect that we not go there. It is unseemly and what is more it is unnecessary. It adds nothing to the story here, nor is it funny, thus I don't think there is much reason to post on the subject anymore. This is also, I think, a significant part of why people were giving her a bit of leeway in all of this and not digging too deep.

In hindsight, my decision to make the codename was a bit of a "jumping the gun" instance in itself. I should have known better on how much more difficult it would have been to pull a Wallflower on anyone that's even the slightest bit associated with Chris these days, especially when you have people like GiBi or Dillin who are still trying to document Chris and his happenstances.

The name was made around the time when it has been deemed that Fiona was actually more of a bystander, rather than an active component of Bella's plots, and the name was implemented to the CWCki around that time. Things also seemed to die down a little, when Fiona wasn't much of a talking point. I thought that she was nothing more than just another retard that made weird fan art, and would be easily be forgotten in the days following, because nothing really stood out about her, other than her weird fetish towards lolcows.

I would have never guessed that she would get on Reddit, where she actually uses her screen and code names simultaneously, to use throwaway accounts to thrash on Bella; or that GiBi would rise up again to use the codename, while his fans still knew who Fiona was. I thought it would be just like the Wallflower, where everything just dies out after she left the internet for a bit. Nonetheless, I really should have anticipated all of that would've happened.

The idea has always been more to discourage people from attempting to look deep into Fiona, like Disco is suggesting, rather than outright ban any mention or documentation of her anywhere else, like some people seem to believe. With all of this stuff in mind, and these Discord leaks, I'm starting to lean more on the side of just dropping that rule entirely, as it has now proven to outlive its usefulness. Like others have said, too many people now know who Fiona is, so covering up her name just won't cut it anymore.

I'm still a little unsure of it, though, as, like Spooky Bones have mentioned, it's better not to bring too much attention to it. To delete the codename also feels like a means of bringing attention to it.

Last edited:

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
Just got back from a walk

In hindsight, my decision to make the codename was a bit of a "jumping the gun" instance in itself. I should have known better on how much more difficult it would have been to pull a Wallflower on anyone that's even the slightest bit associated with Chris these days, especially when you have people like GiBi or Dillin who are still trying to document Chris and his happenstances.

Its the right choice. When I saw what her behavior suggests, I was struggling as well, still am unsettled, and just got back from trying to clear my head. I think the cat is out of the bag, and inevitably was from the start. I'm saying this, because she was name dropped heavily, they tried to put them blame on her, and at the beginning her name was spread across different sites. It was a fight to get away from the narrative they originally wanted to push, and I am happy that we did.

1630693761873.png
1630693768255.png
1630696703213.png

GiBi further doxxing her was the biggest challenge at first. Saying that, my biggest concern is for Fiona, as you say. This shouldn't be linked to her, but it inevitably is and has been.

Using the Suitress or Snoo as a courtesy is the way to go, to make it harder to search and bring up.

The big issue with this is that, there were some odd things in this case from the start. Why were Bella and Fiona so open talking about sex with such a messed up individual such as CwC? Why did Fiona initially think she could save CwC, that Barb was grooming him, and that there was still a chance? Why do we have messages of them joking about sexual things?

By its nature, these things did make people curious, would, and did lead to additional questions that have been brought up in this thread and elsewhere. They are fair questions- why don't we have a thread on Fiona, why don't we talk about her? Questions that, after the AMA and some weenishness, were even more legitimate. You are right there as well, that it threw a wrench in this and thats what caused questions about her to open up again.

Well, I think we do have the answer now, if people are wondering. Conversations diving deeper into what this implies shouldn't happen. When people ask why we don't go into Fiona, this is why. A quick mention of why we don't should suffice. If someone asks "well why was Fiona so sexual in conversations about CwC or with him", its better to get to the point and move on, rather than have people curious and sleuthing through things themselves.

On is she a bystander? Yeah, its not wrong to look at her that way. She did step into the situation herself, but I really, really do not blame her. Seeing what she may of been going through, she is the victim in all this.

I see her discussed on 4chan, on reddit, on other sites from time to time. People have been and will be talking about her. Hopefully, they understand why she isn't a focus now, why she got sexual with CwC, and drop it. I hope that answers people's curiosities and is the end of the matter. I've been curious as well, as I thought there were some inconsistencies, and at this point, thats easily explainable now.

Ideally, she wouldn't even be mentioned at all, and thats why this sucks, because the cat has been out of the bag for awhile, she was name dropped at the start of all this, texts were even released of her talking and joking around with Bella about wanting to be sexual with Chris and the potential sex in a hotel room, and there's no way that she won't be mentioned.

The best thing that can happen is that her irl name doesnt come up in a search & if people wonder about her, want to dig in further, they can see why people have chosen not to

Last edited:

Steely Dan

Call me Deacon Blues
kiwifarms.net
Well this sheds some light as to why it took so long for there to be a CWCki article on Bella. :stress:

But my god, how deep does this autistic zoomer rabbit hole go? Gayops aplenty, be it from Devon and his Kony-esque cult of kids, to now the CWCki seemingly behind compromised as well. I've said this before and this is not an original thought but apparently it bares repeating: Discord is fucking cancer and any plans, gayops, or really; ANYTHING you put on there will get leaked, so stop using it.

As far as Fiona, this confirms my initial impression I had of her that she's what Dr. Drew and Adam Carolla on Loveline would call "a good victim", in that, because of her past, she is practically magnetic to predators hoping to exploit and abuse her. I hope with her being in psychiatric care she'll be able to get out of the cycle of victimhood, and this is at least some nice closure into what I had suspected, and as far as I'm concerned, I no longer need nor wish to know anything else about Fiona.

Crusader King 1

"Were the best trolls on history"
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight, Fiona is back on the radar now? Me and anyone else who questioned her got so much shit in the original ILJ thread just for saying we shouldn't go full wallflower right away.
Looking forward to doing some reading when I get home.
This subforum will never be complete without a Fiona thread.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@DiscoRodeo Your post inspired me to say this, but I'm not picking on you in particular. I've seen posts from several people saying things similar to what you have and finally feel the need to say something.

I appreciate the work all of our content posters put into what they do. Snark posters like myself would be out of a job without you. That said, remember this is supposed to be fun. You shouldn't need to agonize over this shit. Especially to the point your missing meals or your quality of life is suffering. This isn't life or death, it's just different levels of tards on the internet. If it stops being fun and becomes a chore, or a moral quandary you may be taking shit too seriously. You should step back, and have a beer, or smoke a joint and come back when it's fun again.

Remember life (and Kiwi Farms) is stupid, laugh at it.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Apparently you missed that the Wallflower, whose real name is Heather Dalley, has a thread on this very forum.

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm corphish, a former mod (and 'Jerkheif') of the CWCki server. Feel free to ask me anything about the server and its members.
Why do you faggots always come here to try to Benedict Arnold your other members? Doesn't seem one of you actual have any genuine loyalty, or any real ethics. Do you realize every time you people end up migrating here to try to derail our threads, you end up subsequently end up getting shit on harder by us. Plus, how many of you actually have a scat fetish, because seems to me that everyone of these hugboxes majority of members love touching the poo.

Anyways totally unrelated, but here is one of my favorite songs to demonstrate the general Farmers sentiment towards the weentastic.

A big guy (for you)

Why are you here?
kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm corphish, a former mod (and 'Jerkheif') of the CWCki server. Feel free to ask me anything about the server and its members.

Are you going to feed Sean to us or just jerk yourself off?

Oh and to ask an actual question: Have you read GiBi's thread? It might serve as a warning for people who decide to jerk themselves off in the piranha tank.
1630719615821.png1630723342962.png

Last edited: