The Flash Star Ezra Miller seems to choke a fan in controversial viral video -

CakeCutey

Sweet Sweet Pastry Puncher
kiwifarms.net
Meh. I never liked The Flash, but I wasn't aware this guy was such a fag. Lol.
View attachment 1217914
Twitterspecials at it again. Dude attacked and choked someone but show him basic respect by calling him they.
He bravely wears lipstick in his free time, in an environment where that's ok, So you should show him basic respect that he doesn't show to others.
C'mon you should know proper gendering is the #1 priority in this society. :christine:

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
kiwifarms.net
The woman was pregnant during this? This is just getting worse and worse for Ezra. I’d be surprised if he/they/whatever miraculously pulls a James Charles and uno-reverse-card’s the situation so he gets out unscathed especially with how ruthless the media is with the “women protecting women” thing. But knowing how DC still has Amber the finger chopper on board, Ezra’s still most likely going be the Flash and whatever they’re Harry Potter role was.

I’m predicting that the woman won’t press charges on them and he’ll get out fine, like with what happens with every other celebrity who gets in trouble. Remember when OJ Simpson and Caitlyn Jenner killed people and got away with it?

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
Nobody ever talks about Jan being a borderline psycho stalker who encouraged the development of a split personality in Hank just so that she could finally talk him into marrying her.
Humorously if I remember right ether She-Hulk or Scarlet Witch outright tried to talk her out of marrying the dude because he was nuts. Hell even Hank himself went "I don't think this is a good idea". She waved them all off.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I wish I had screencapped it but on Twitter I saw someone that I don't follow ramble on about toxic masculinity and then defending Ezra Miller in the same breath by going "well they're a them so while it's bad it's not really toxic masculinity in this case." Being an abusive asshole has no gender, dumbass. He still choked a woman and slammed her to the ground. And this was in public! What is he like behind closed doors?

The other guy in the last picture looks so fucking uncomfortable. I don't blame him tbh.
That's Eddie Redmayne. Incidentally he played Lili Elbe in The Danish Girl.

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
kiwifarms.net
The Flash movie has been in developmental limbo since 2016, there was even a director war last year between the guys from Game Night when they were still on board to direct, who wanted to make it more light-hearted considering they were writers for Spider-man: Homecoming, while Ezra couldn’t handle it not being dArK and SeRiOuS and got Grant Morrison to write a script with them, which forced WB to choose between the two. They kept Miller. They were supposed to start filming later this year or after Fantastic Beasts wrapped up but that could be pushed aside if they somehow get in trouble (which I doubt because they’re famous) and kept in limbo.

But honestly, if they fire Miller for assault they should fire Heard for her abuse of Depp as well. I heard WB was going to recast Mera but nothing official has come out yet so it sounds like she’s still on board.

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net

Not to triple post but (as expected) the police aren’t going to investigate the case and Ezra will most likely get away with what happened. Apparently the woman decided not to press charges and the police were never called to the situation. But are we surprised?
maybe they were just playing
or maybe she got paid off to keep quite

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net

Not to triple post but (as expected) the police aren’t going to investigate the case and Ezra will most likely get away with what happened. Apparently the woman decided not to press charges and the police were never called to the situation. But are we surprised?
Even if this is true it's definitely going to leave a lovely black mark on his career.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley
Tags
None