The Foreskin and Chris's Ass Thread

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Wildchild

Conflict Resolution Officer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncircumcised penises just look disgusting, on top of that circumcision is more normal than not, and chances are there are girls who have never seen/ had sex with an uncircumcised penis, so chances are people with uncircumcised penises will get girls who think"What the fuck is up with your penis? It looks deformed."

Think of the child's sex life, get them circumcised.

Bogs

Hold on tight to your dreams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back in the day, my dad was a complete edgelord and destroyed 1000's of years of beautiful tradition from Abraham to Sandy Koufax by not getting me circumcised. My grandfather was not pleased, but knew not to mess with someone so edgy so all was forgiven.

TheAmazingAxolotl

Meglio fascista che frocio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they're like meat socks, it's fuckin gross-looking

Get one of these and you'll never have to see those ugly meat socks ever again, nigga
21293d1222523159-palio-cigar-cutter-big-nay-huge-fingers-xikar.jpg

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
What a great thread.

You're welcome.

Here's some more circumcision facts.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/circumcision-rates-declining-health-risks-rising-study-says/

Circumcision rates declining in U.S. infants, raising health risks later in life - CBS News.png

Circumcision for male infants is becoming less common in the U.S., according to new data published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings. The paper also finds that over their lifetime, half of all uncircumcised males will contract a medical condition related to their foreskin.
"Infant circumcision should be regarded as equivalent to childhood vaccination," said Brian Morris, coauthor of the new report and professor emeritus in the School of Medical Sciences at the University of Sydney, in a press release. "As such, it would be unethical not to routinely offer parents circumcision for their baby boy. Delay puts the child's health at risk and will usually mean it will never happen."

Flowers For Sonichu

B& from wrongplanet forums
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite story in the bible is the time David (of David and Goliath fame) wanted to marry King Saul's daughter. Instead of the usual dowry, Saul commanded David to kill 100 Philistines and collect their foreskins as proof. Because he was David, he got 200 foreskins just to prove how badass he was.

Then ol' King Saul pulled the bait and switch and gave him a different daughter... and tried to kill him. But it's ok, we all know David was gay for Jonathan so he probably didn't mind.