The Foreskin and Chris's Ass Thread

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
The hood removal has never been what those crazy African witch doctors and Islamofascists have advocated. It's always been an advocation of the removal of the clitoris at best, or the removal of all external female genitalia at worst. The male equivalent of this would be if circumcision removed the head at best, or a penectomy at worst. Penectomies, by the way, look like this:

Partial_penectomy.jpg

Horrific, eh. This is why people oppose FGM, because it performs the female equivalent of the above on them for no medical benefit. The only reasons penectomies are ever performed is because of penile cancer, a disease which has about a zero percent chance of happening to circumcised men.
Are you telling me that this is not a shitposting thread? My bad.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
I just came from cleaning the litter box. This is the first time I've had to get used to doing such a thing since we decided to have our new kittens as indoor pets, so I gotta clean the litter box sometimes. Its really nasty work, and it got me wondering if Chris can put up with it because he smells so bad too its like an invisible odor to him.

Or does :snorlax: do it?

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What if Chris became an Islam
He's made a video mocking 9/11, hates Jews, doesn't think much of da gay males and has been constantly threatening his foes with terroristic content in the online and in real life. I don't think it's that much of an 'What If', if you think about it, basically :jacefedora:.

Massif

kiwifarms.net
I am disappointed in the neglect being shown in this thread to the discussion of Chris' ass.
The earthy yet sweet aroma it exudes alone is material enough for several doctoral theses.
I imagine it being like a combination of a very potent aged cheese and the earthy sweetness of a pu'er tea with a hint of boiled spinach.

Bugaboo

It is a good day to do what has to be done by me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am disappointed in the neglect being shown in this thread to the discussion of Chris' ass.
The earthy yet sweet aroma it exudes alone is material enough for several doctoral theses.
I imagine it being like a combination of a very potent aged cheese and the earthy sweetness of a pu'er tea with a hint of boiled spinach.
Thanks now I don't think I can eat today because I'll be retching too much

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's made a video mocking 9/11, hates Jews, doesn't think much of da gay males and has been constantly threatening his foes with terroristic content in the online and in real life. I don't think it's that much of an 'What If', if you think about it, basically :jacefedora:.
He doesn't bathe enough to be a Muslim.