The Game Awards - HA HA DEATH STRANDING DIDN’T WIN GAME OF THE YEAR

Is Geoff Keighley human?

• Total voters

Floop

Yes I love hats! Sometimes I get these!
kiwifarms.net
No, they pulled out last minute.
Hey wait a minute they showed G man from the HLA trailer at the beginning of the stream, remember?
058EEC9A-1018-4513-8A57-15963E991BA1.png

Yeah they did! For like a whole second! What the fuck Jeff Keeley?

Last edited:

Grinrow

kiwifarms.net
Well that was mediocre. I only got six spots on my bingo card filled out tonight. Why do you hate me Geoff? Why did you deny me my alcohol? I swear to God E3 better be a sloppier shitshow than this or else I'm dropping video games and I'm taking up crocheting.
This is what us Gamers deserve unfortunately

ThinkThankThunk

2020? More like stinky stinky!
kiwifarms.net
I was hoping they would show God of War sequel or Horizon Zero Dawn 2.
I bought both of those stinkers on Black Friday because nitwits here recommended them. They suck. They're the same boring open-world checklist-style third-person psudeo-stealth brawler hybrids that have been littering shelves for years, and unfortunately Ghost of Tshushima looks to be the same. Please stop buying bad games; sincerely me, a person with superior taste. They'll get announced alongside the full PS5 reveal this E3 anyways don't worry.

Draza

Србија јака
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that was mediocre. I only got six spots on my bingo card filled out tonight. Why do you hate me Geoff? Why did you deny me my alcohol? I swear to God E3 better be a sloppier shitshow than this or else I'm dropping video games and I'm taking up crocheting.
I agree. It was a very stale Video Game Awards imo.

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I bought both of those stinkers on Black Friday because nitwits here recommended them. They suck. They're the same boring open-world checklist-style third-person psudeo-stealth brawler hybrids that have been littering shelves for years, and unfortunately Ghost of Tshushima looks to be the same. Please stop buying bad games; sincerely me, a person with superior taste. They'll get announced alongside the full PS5 reveal this E3 anyways don't worry.
God of War really isn't open world. Outside of the main hub area everything is more condensed, it's closer to Tomb Raider or the 3d prince of Persia. There's actual dungeon structure and many interesting side activities like the dragon dungeons.

ThinkThankThunk

2020? More like stinky stinky!
kiwifarms.net
I agree. It was a very stale Video Game Awards imo.
They all have been pretty stale to be fair. It's obvious that Keighly is terrified of stepping anywhere near the old stomping grounds of the Spike VGAs, which is to say obnoxiously loud shitshows loaded with obvious and tasteless ads, like the Samus Aran U.S. Army recruitment shit, or the truly terrible skits like some actor spending minutes menacing Tommy Vercetti with a chainsaw and a shitfaced Jack Black smashing the awards while screaming poop jokes. Frankly I miss the apocalyptic quality of the VGA's; I'd prefer an intentional trashfire to the distilled boring that is The Game Awards.

God of War really isn't open world. Outside of the main hub area everything is more condensed, it's closer to Tomb Raider or the 3d prince of Persia. There's actual dungeon structure and many interesting side activities like the dragon dungeons.
The second that hub gets introduced the game throws a dozen side quests at you to encourage grinding out levels and collecting a billion little doodads for your kid as opposed to just throwing you down a tube to rip some God's head off and shit down his neck. Dad of War is GAY and you owe me $6.99 for tricking me into playing it. The randomly generated dungeon area in the post-game is cool though, but not worth the 30 hours it took to get there.

Cuatro Vaginas

kiwifarms.net
Tried to watch but it got very boring very quicky, my respects for those who watched it full.

I was expecting RE 2 to win it, I feel that unlike Sekiro, it brought something new to the survival horror genre while a the same time respecting what made the original game great. Sekiro is just another Souls game and those type of games are reaching over saturation, it's personal preference of course, but they all play the fucking same for me.

Dom Cruise

How to do it
kiwifarms.net
I was hoping they would show God of War sequel or Horizon Zero Dawn 2.
Yeah, a God of War sequel is what I was hoping to see too.

They all have been pretty stale to be fair. It's obvious that Keighly is terrified of stepping anywhere near the old stomping grounds of the Spike VGAs, which is to say obnoxiously loud shitshows loaded with obvious and tasteless ads, like the Samus Aran U.S. Army recruitment shit, or the truly terrible skits like some actor spending minutes menacing Tommy Vercetti with a chainsaw and a shitfaced Jack Black smashing the awards while screaming poop jokes. Frankly I miss the apocalyptic quality of the VGA's; I'd prefer an intentional trashfire to the distilled boring that is The Game Awards.
The 2000s was such a wild culture compared to now, it was like one big fucking party, everything today is so safe, bland, politically correct, all the sharp edges have been filed off and with it most of the fun.

But what was that video game awards show in the 2000s that had some rapper that sung "why did Bush knock down the towers?"?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino