Is Geoff Keighley human?

• Total voters

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I just a decent Metroid game that isn't a remake or port
Or Other M.
Because fuck Other M.

Prime 4 or something entirely new pls. That's all I want.

But Nintendo likes to forget they have a legitimate strong female protagonist that isn't sold on the fact that she has a vagina.

And she isn't trans, contrary to certain individuals shilling for it.

They got a blank canvas for a big ol cash grab there with a decent fanbase support but they ain't doing shit with it. Their loss.

Reactions: beautiful person

ThinkThankThunk

No longer huffing gamer girl farts due to COVID-19
kiwifarms.net
The 2000s was such a wild culture compared to now, it was like one big fucking party, everything today is so safe, bland, politically correct, all the sharp edges have been filed off and with it most of the fun.

But what was that video game awards show in the 2000s that had some rapper that sung "why did Bush knock down the towers?"?
Every once in a while I convince myself that my memories of 2000's gaming is just rose tinted glasses, but looking at old podcasts and shows make me realize just how special a time it was. We'll never see that perfect mix of corporate cash infusion, genuine creativity, and unwarranted hubris that spurred so much development at the time. I hope against hope that something like Joker convinces companies to loosen their grip on creators so we can get unique shit again, but I know I'm only setting myself for disappointment.

As for whatever show you're talking about - fuck if I know. It was almost certainly one of the mid-2000's VGA's, because only a channel as illustrious as Spike TV had the complete lack of awareness necessary to jump head first into a video game awards show and have people rapping about Bush doing 9/11 between Tony Hawk game trailers and ads for Cops reruns.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Every once in a while I convince myself that my memories of 2000's gaming is just rose tinted glasses, but looking at old podcasts and shows make me realize just how special a time it was. We'll never see that perfect mix of corporate cash infusion, genuine creativity, and unwarranted hubris that spurred so much development at the time. I hope against hope that something like Joker convinces companies to loosen their grip on creators so we can get unique shit again, but I know I'm only setting myself for disappointment.

As for whatever show you're talking about - fuck if I know. It was almost certainly one of the mid-2000's VGA's, because only a channel as illustrious as Spike TV had the complete lack of awareness necessary to jump head first into a video game awards show and have people rapping about Bush doing 9/11 between Tony Hawk game trailers and ads for Cops reruns.
I like to look through old gaming magazines and some of the stuff you see it's like they're purposely taunting modern culture with what they could get away with back then.

The 2000s was just a very hedonistic time, all anyone cared about was getting drunk, getting high and getting laid, while that's not ideal, you can say people were too shallow and dumb, it's preferable to what we have now, a world of feminists who get physically ill at the thought of male happiness.

If the 2000s was like one great big party, the 2010s was like one great big hangover.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's a silly thing: Steam had a deal where if you watched The Game Awards through Steam, every 15 or so minutes, you could win a random game. It's currently 2:34am EST, the awards ended hours ago, and there are still 92,514 people streaming a "this broadcaster is offline" screen. It's probably safe to say that well over 100,000 people were just leaving the thing running rather than watching it. I just got back to check and saw this, hahahahaha.
steamawards_234am.JPG

Monsieur Guillotine

Performative Boomer
kiwifarms.net
That bit with Geoff and the Apex character was the worst shit I've seen in a very long time. It felt like it was written by a 16-year old kid wearing a backwards hat. What the fuck were they thinking?

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
That bit with Geoff and the Apex character was the worst shit I've seen in a very long time. It felt like it was written by a 16-year old kid wearing a backwards hat. What the fuck were they thinking?
Oh come on, it’s the classic character Mirage from Apex Legends! You know that game, right?

• Optimistic
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone go grab a free copy of Wasteland 2 on GOG. Really good game if you have not played it.

It had more bugs than planet Klendathu, but it was still fun.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen previous game awards before, have they had more than two skits? Because it was generous how of the two skits they did, one of them was actually funny.

Tags
None