The Game Awards - HA HA DEATH STRANDING DIDN’T WIN GAME OF THE YEAR

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Is Geoff Keighley human?

• Total voters

Jeffrey Epstein

kiwifarms.net
So, in the latest game awards, can anyone tell me which orchestra they hired? The reason for this is that I want to dig and see if the 'Boots' guy who got a brief amount of negative attention for playing the Shakuhachi flute in 2018 either just was not available, or with the orchestra that was hired, or cucked himself to the black guy playing it, (or perhaps miming the playing of it since I looked and found no professional Shakuhachi players who resembled him) because 'Boots' felt that a POC should be the one (or corporate felt that they didn't want any bad tweets written about them this time). This may be way too much of an in depth read, so feel free to rate with puzzle piece or something. I am curious though about the orchestra and if the black guy was already a part of the orchestra and there was simply a small part to play with that instrument, and he was already adept in playing similar instruments then I would understand that this situation was fairly cut and dry. I mean, it's not as if they can hire a bunch of people from corners of the globe even if they are bringing in hot doritos cash. Anyway, if anyone wants to help me see if there was a forced diversity moment here, or if it was quite simply happenstance, then feel free to.

Tags
None