The Game Awards - HA HA DEATH STRANDING DIDN’T WIN GAME OF THE YEAR

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Is Geoff Keighley human?

• Total voters

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
When’s it all going down? Like, in number of days/hours from now.

Personally, I’m waiting for whatever news Nintendo has to announce. Hoping for them to finish off the Fighters Pass. Otherwise, I don’t really care what the industry thinks.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit Crow Crows Crows proved my theory
If you haven’t heard of these guys they’re the fucking best.

• Winner
Reactions: Poop A Loop

JimiHendrix

kiwifarms.net
honestly don't see why anyone would give a fuck about the actual Awards segment of the game awards. I just want the trailer for the new Batman game. there's literally no point to watch the show other than the trailers.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
>inb4 Life is Strange 2 wins an award. The series panders to progressives and I can see it being prime award bait because of that. Hope I'm proven wrong, though.
That game is such a fucking chore to play despite it having next to no game play. It is so ungodly tedious and does nothing well with the video game medium. It's like a direct to video bullshit from the 90's that they somehow made into a "game".

• Agree
Reactions: Coelacanth

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
Half an hour till it unveils. Just give me more smash characters.

I'm wondering - with the 2019 UK election in full "it's about to go down" mode, will the game awards address it at all? Or will they be casually revealing Goku for smash set with Twitter exploding in the background?

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Half an hour till it unveils. Just give me more smash characters.

I'm wondering - with the 2019 UK election in full "it's about to go down" mode, will the game awards address it at all? Or will they be casually revealing Goku for smash set with Twitter exploding in the background?
I'm still betting on Minecraft Steve being the big reveal

• Lunacy
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Pale Empress

kiwifarms.net
There's going to be an announcement/preview of the new title from Raphaël Colantonio (former Arkane Studios lead) which is the only reason I'm gonna watch. Hope it doesn't suck. Don't know why he left Arkane but I can hazard a guess as it seems like they're faring less than well as of late.

Reactions: AlexaAutismo

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net
Looking forward to the shit show. Maybe get some free games out of it on Steam.

Shitposting soon fellow STALKER's.

Tags
None