The Game Awards - HA HA DEATH STRANDING DIDN’T WIN GAME OF THE YEAR

Is Geoff Keighley human?

• Total voters

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net
>Showcase of a Roblox obby made by an 11 year old boy that talks about depression.

Uh... I don't even know how to feel about this.
Depression, because the parents had to give the okay for a film crew(or get paid) to come talk to him I'm sure. They are aware he is depressed but, are they doing anything about it?

• Horrifying
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
Depression, because the parents had to give the okay for a film crew(or get paid) to come talk to him I'm sure. They are aware he is depressed but, are they doing anything about it?
The kid isn't depressed, his dad committed suicide due to depression. The kid is just making some game with the message that it's okay to talk about your problems and not bottle that stuff up. That's what I got from it, at least.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
How am I supposed to get excited for 9 to 5 when they showed literally nothing

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net
The kid isn't depressed, his dad committed suicide due to depression. The kid is just making some game with the message that it's okay to talk about your problems and not bottle that stuff up. That's what I got from it, at least.
Fair, was only half paying attention to it. Still though, I just want my vidya awards cringe and not be reminded of death and depression.

• Agree
Reactions: Pale Empress
Tags
None