• "So I showed Dynastia's penis to police officers"

The Girlfriend Tag

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by GORL, Nov 13, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    GORL

GORL "I'm a lesbian. I don't like wieners on my face."

kiwifarms.is
  1. It's incredible how She can fill a 15 minute video with absolutely nothing of worth.

• Agree Agree x 16
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Only the third worst Whisperer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Am I mishearing her or did Amber really say "I'm a boozka whale" and not belugia?

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    vodka

vodka Kiwi Farms' Liquor Of Choice™

kiwifarms.is
  3. My fave part was when Becky listed a bunch of things she liked about AL but AL's mind imploded at the thought of complimenting someone else. I want to screenshot the strain in her expression.

Edit: shout out to the comment pointing out that this is her third girlfriend tag

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  4. I only watched a few minutes, but I liked how Becky talked about them being so nervous when they first met that they couldn't eat. I have a hard time believing two women weighing about 800 pounds combined "couldn't" eat. :lol:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.is
  5. I don't know who made the fake AL twitter account https://twitter.com/mustbepear but I love them. Big AL kept pasting the wrong link in her description for the past few videos and dumbdumb finally caught on so she fixed it... but now we have a lovely new Twitter account to follow.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #6 ihavent_ee_uhn, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    kiwifarms.is
  6. Also new quality video thanks to @666EVE666.

Holy fuck how did I never realize she pronounced "KITT-EHN" so weird until now.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #7 ihavent_ee_uhn, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    kiwifarms.is
  7. I like the fact Becky admitted they "had a big ol' fight " over some of Hambers extreme feelings. Confirms what Rafe said. What are those extreme feelings about though?...Rafe said they fought about money.
    Quite frankly that's about all I recall other than Ham squealing like a stuck porker throughout the vid.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. ..wait what do you mean the cat is having issues being potty trained, thats like... what?

(not to say the cat wouldn't go outside the box for other reasons)

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  9. These videos lately have been so same-y and boring, that I have to watch it more than one time to actually take anything out of it. I just can't pay attention to any of it but I also can't stop watching. Shame on me.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. It’s wild to me when people claim they can’t potty train a cat like it takes any effort at all. I had a lot of cats growing up and I knew a lot of friends with cats or kittens and literally all you have to do is show them where it is. Sometimes I didn’t even have to do that. In my experience the people that always had issues with their cats behavior or potty training were people who were dirty and didn’t take care of them or clean their litter boxes.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Awkwafina

Awkwafina that bowl of oatmeal

kiwifarms.is
  11. Cats will piss and shit outside their litter box if the box is dirty, they don't like litter being used, or they don't feel secure using the box. It is very likely that the box wasn't cleaned daily and since the cats were fighting, the box probably didn't feel like a safe place. Amberlynn is too dumb and lazy to do a simple google search to figure out why her cats aren't using their box. She's too dumb and lazy to get them proper veterinary care. She's the kind of person who only likes pets when they're babies, then she has no further use for them. Kittens are cute just like most baby animals are, but if you're not interested in having a cat for the duration of their lives as an adult and then elder cat, you have no business having them at all. She's too selfish to understand that or to even give a shit.

• Agree Agree x 13
    kiwifarms.is
  12. I mean its pretty confirmed she knows nothing about animals considering her snap posted in the other thread of Wasabi "purring like crazy". It's not just a contentment thing. It's also a self soothing thing.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  13. I have a theory that she's never had cats in a setting that wasn't completely filthy, so she's not lying, she actually thinks that they're filthy and need potty training.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    jurassic bark

jurassic bark ps: dick ants

kiwifarms.is
  14. "what do you do in your free time"

isn't that a question you ask someone with a job? AL's free time is 24/7.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. Becky slipped up sand said one of Amberlynn’s hobbies/pastimes is social media. She corrected herself and called that part of AL’s job. WHOOPS!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  16. I find it interesting Becky mentioned AL's jealousy. She is truly very insecure!

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  17. If I was Eric I would be setting up cameras all over the house.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.is
  18. Imagine getting married and someone asking how you met. Explaining that your girlfriend approached you with the thought of "oh god, this girl is going to kill herself, better say some nice stuff"? Jokes on Becky, she's just doing it really slowly anyway.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. There's a fake askfm also
    https://ask.fm/mustbepear

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    GORL

GORL "I'm a lesbian. I don't like wieners on my face."

kiwifarms.is