Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Not worth making a new thread, but still amusing:

Jay once wondered if finding an item in a clearly console-command-modded Skyrim that has his last name means he's related to vikings.

EDIT: also interesting - checking to see if I could work around privacy settings (which didn't work), the steamrep website indicates that the main link to GK's Steam account is a custom URL instead of the usual number ID.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sowiensi3592vwcdDGN

It's clearly organized to mean something, though all I've got from this is "sowiensi" might be German for something or a last name based on what little Google turns up.

Last edited:
H

HU 096

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn his voice. It kept reminding me of Chris though, especially that sigh early in the vid.

I also played this vid and Chris' "I am STRAIGHT" vid at the same time. My ears.

• Feels
Reactions: Le Bateleur

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Not worth making a new thread, but still amusing:

Jay once wondered if finding an item in a clearly console-command-modded Skyrim that has his last name means he's related to vikings.

EDIT: also interesting - checking to see if I could work around privacy settings (which didn't work), the steamrep website indicates that the main link to GK's Steam account is a custom URL instead of the usual number ID.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sowiensi3592vwcdDGN

It's clearly organized to mean something, though all I've got from this is "sowiensi" might be German for something or a last name based on what little Google turns up.
I noticed that as well and tried looking it up too

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: Picklechu

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. Jay has "died"

NOTE: I'm currently getting the Twitch streams Jay did from Obamatron, Ishould now be able to upload videos that are more than 15 minutes now. But I'll have them up soon. Keep a look out on this playlist if there's a video you want to watch. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvO1HTPQXt0izlT8G8z-fBoSaQJklre2H

And I now have Jay playing FNAF footage. Prepare to lol in your pants.
OH my god this is glorious. Thank you Jackie. I have subscribed and Will await more hilarity.

As an addition to this statement, what server of MC were they playing on when GK got wrecked?

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
OH my god this is glorious. Thank you Jackie. I have subscribed and Will await more hilarity.

As an addition to this statement, what server of MC were they playing on when GK got wrecked?
It was obamatron' server that first hosted as Jay's Fort Knight town, and later an epic elven city which Jay returned to.

Jackie Chin

kiwifarms.net
Currently beginning to upload the stream videos. Stay tuned. I've already uploaded one 3 second video while one of the livestreams is being processed and should be up very soon! :)

It may be blocked for some people due to it being the livestream where Jay plays Rocksmith, and there's copyright claims. I just got 3 of them in my email, but fuck youtube for thinking that Jay Geis' guitar playing is spot on to the original players actual talent. Next up is GK's Sims 3 stream.

EDIT: I uploaded Jay's FNAF Stream, and the Sims 3 stream is still processing.

Last edited:
Tags
None