Trashfire The Great Mega64 Grooming Allegations Shitshow of 2021 - Psycho ex-girlfriends retroactively revoke their consent 5 years later and try to ruin their famous boyfriends' lives!

• DDoS is active again.

Big Guts

This has autism written all over it
kiwifarms.net
In other news, Mega64 has FINALLY announced version 4.

So it’s just a movie and not 6 episodes? 11 years for something that looks like it was shot in someones garage with Arin Hanson. Assuming it’ll be as pretentious as the last few episodes of version 3, this will be lame.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the same guy who uploads Final Fantasy Screenshot lets plays? Because that's the only way I know this person. Assuming that actually is the same fella.

What's all this other e-celeb, douchebag YouTube shit?
That's a long-time SA poster that uses the username "Mega64", but has nothing to do with Mega64, the San Diego comedy troupe. I have no idea why he stuck with that name for his Let's Play branding, especially considering how both he and the troupe originated on Something Awful. Goons are stupid, what can I say.

I do wonder when Mega64 will finally be disbanded. The boyz aren't young anymore, they're almost in their 40s. They're not really growing their fanbase either. How the fuck do they still have money? I know they make money off of advertisements, merch and patreon but they have around 2,600 patrons. Assuming they make 5 dollars on average from each patron (which I think is kind of a high estimate) then they're making $13,000 a month, which isn't much when split across all of them. I think they have a few more years left, but they're definitely waning.

They seemed like they were ready to disband years and years ago, but Rocco's been the one holding them together. Last time I paid attention to them, about five years ago now, it was so clear that Derrick wanted to go make his own way in comedy, and Shawn just wanted to spend time with his family. Rocco's really pushy, too, so I could totally see him pushing them into sticking together long, long after the group's expiration date has passed.

Last edited:

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
That's a long-time SA poster that uses the username "Mega64", but has nothing to do with Mega64, the San Diego comedy troupe. I have no idea why he stuck with that name for his Let's Play branding, especially considering how both he and the troupe originated on Something Awful. Goons are stupid, what can I say.
So not the same person then got it.

Phew

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who remembers that time Derrick had a dream where he was taking a shit out in public and they spent the rest of the podcast discussing it

That was a good podcast memory

p00pm4n666

kiwifarms.net
As soon as Derrick can find a way to make money from all his shitty side projects (music videos for no name bands in SD and his crappy indie films) Mega64 will be over. He is so butt hurt that he isn't in the "industry" yet. None of his shit or Mega64's shit is good enough to go anywhere besides YT. "Let us make it" "X show or movie would be so much better if we made!" "How did they let this piece of shit movie be made?!" "we could have done so much better."

Rocco would easily and quickly just abandon Mega64 if Derrick left. So he can have his own Twitch channel to show off his stupid toys and not have the share any of the money with the other guys. Love him or hate him he is more popular and has bigger followings on all social media than the rest of them.

Shawn would be fucked if Mega64 ended.

Garrett would be fine seeing as he's back to working at his old job again after finally getting the boys to make him full time. Very curious as to why. I was watching the podcast live once last year and someone in the chat asked about why he was back at his old job and they all got super offended. Don't remember what the reason Garett gave was.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As soon as Derrick can find a way to make money from all his shitty side projects (music videos for no name bands in SD and his crappy indie films) Mega64 will be over. He is so butt hurt that he isn't in the "industry" yet. None of his shit or Mega64's shit is good enough to go anywhere besides YT. "Let us make it" "X show or movie would be so much better if we made!" "How did they let this piece of shit movie be made?!" "we could have done so much better."
I've honestly gotten the sense over the years that Derrick overthinks everything he does and is burdened with a hell of a lot of self-doubt holding him back, so he just kind of does whatever Rocco wants, because Rocco's the decisive, dominant one of the group. I think he'd be the one to flounder the most, because at least Shawn has his own family and Garrett has his own streaming channel + a job + is probably the most well-liked of the group, so he's bound to land on his own feet. I think Rocco comes from money, considering even during the early days his house and car always seemed to be pretty nice, and worst comes to worst, he's always had a strong hustle and could make bank as a salesman.

Derrick's the art hoe of the group. He has talent, but no hustle, and he doesn't play to his strengths. Some of the best parts of the podcast were where Derrick would really get philisophical about things like that dream I mentioned where he was taking a shit in public, and other such things where he really thinks things through and lets his imagination run wild. I don't know how to make money with that kind of skillset, but that's where I think he stands.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, can someone tell me what Rocco actually did wrong besides stick his dick in crazy?
To sum it up as best I can:

Rocco's a pushy asshole in a death-by-1000-cuts way - tons and tons of little shit that added up over the years, though never anything salacious that an outsider could appreciate. The Ashley drama's been lurking in the background for years, but nothing really came of it, and Rocco's internet savvy enough to know what to purposefully ignore, and how to head off drama before it gets out of hand.

He's a shameless hypocrite, with tons and tons of little racist and transphobic stuff throughout Mega64's history, though it's all buried in an unbelievably enormous mountain of videos and podcasts out there, making it all a needle in a haystack to try and dig through. If you went through all of their content, watching and listening to Mega64 for 12 hours a day, every day, it'd still take you well over a year to drill through it all. If you're insane enough, you could do that, take timestamps, and build up a nice little compilation of offensive stuff they did in the past, just to have their fanbase totally ignore it, because they're one of those borderline cultish fanbases full of trannies and woke retards.

And over time, the quality of the podcast went from very good to very self-indulgent, with Rocco talking about his constant trips to Disneyland, and bordering on over half of the podcast being ad reads or plugs for their store. It went downhill very slowly, yet it's still going.

They've also been around since 2004, yet they've been irrelevant longer than they've existed, and never broke the million sub mark, lol.

See, like, it SEEMS like there's a lolcow thread there, but there just... isn't. Rocco is the most chad soyboy to ever exist. What an enigma.

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but their new comedy tour is titled "Last Laugh." Is that indicative of them disbanding soon? I wouldn't be surprised if they break up after Version 4.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but their new comedy tour is titled "Last Laugh." Is that indicative of them disbanding soon? I wouldn't be surprised if they break up after Version 4.

I'm sure they covered why its named that at some point on the podcast. It'd be in character for them to make a joke about it being your last laugh before you die of COVID, though I quit watching them ages ago so I have no clue if that angle would be too politically incorrect for them by now.

Barbarella

Zapped to the extreme
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically. I might change this thread into a "Mega64 General" thread now, since it sees like Ashley and Jules have fucked off for now.
Is this necessary? Are there enough people who want to discuss Mega64, and does that mean Ashley gets what she wants? Kiwi Farms bashing the group?

Seems more like it’d end up being a nostalgia thread and is that what we’re here for?

I’ve never seen them so I really have no idea if they are cows and there is milk, but I have a friend who was a fan back in the day which is why I clicked in. Just hearing about the vomiting was enough to make me nope out. I don’t care either way but it pisses me off when these insane women-babies try to take people down. Especially when they use fake things like “adult grooming” to do it. Millions of women have relationships and even marry people ten, fifteen and sometimes older and it’s not “grooming” if you are nineteen-cunts like that give all women a bad name and diminish some serious issues.

Anyway, I’m out, just had to put in my negrate for Ashley and Jules. Have fun with your nostalgia sperging.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Is this necessary? Are there enough people who want to discuss Mega64, and does that mean Ashley gets what she wants? Kiwi Farms bashing the group?

Seems more like it’d end up being a nostalgia thread and is that what we’re here for?
Fair, fair. Taking this into consideration, I'll leave the thread as it is. Anyone who wants to make a Mega64 thread in Multimedia can do so.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Good writeup. I agree that Rocco's never gonna have a thread of his own, but I fail to see how the 'death by a thousand cuts' bit is any different from anyone else going through life. He honest to god seems pretty normal, as far as normalcy in modern society is concerned, but that speaks to a greater whole than what we've got here in this thread.

Rocco pumped and dumped a barely legal attention whore.
Yeah but I already said that one. I'm gonna go ahead and say his only fault was improperly vetting his hole. You can't groom an adult.

p00pm4n666

kiwifarms.net

I forget what the reason was but they did a nationwide tour last year right before covid hit and it was also called Last Laugh.