The Hitman Fanbase - ft. Hitman Forums, r/Hitman

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
The Hitman fanbase has been going strong(?) for about seventeen years now. A relatively unloved franchise that's spawned a very particular community thanks to its reddit page, discord and fan website. All three of them are closely knit, and have managed to produce an inbred offspring in the form of its autistic fanboys.

Everything linked will have archives (along with screens) posted in this Imgur album.

IN GENERAL
The Hitman fanbase is infamous moreso for its specific members rather than its actions as a group, though there have been incidents of exceptional behaviour mostly due to the culture of places like HMF (the Hitman Forum). I want to spotlight just how prissy the place is, as well as the people it's spawned, so I'll start by pointing out a few memorable instances of sperging like when they bitched about 47 not having gloves in the new game or how a recent tie-in comic produced multiple truckloads of salt for not following "the lore".

In short, they care about a lot of shit normal people wouldn't give two fucks over: they will base their opinions on who's doing the soundtrack, they bitch about not having a briefcase and/or gloves on 47's model, complain about weapon nerfs because game balance is the worst thing ever and think characters in a stealth game shouldn't randomly turn their heads because that makes it too hard.

They're very easily provoked about their virtual items, and I'm only giving a small sample of the threads they make about all these tiny little nitpicks. Even on a thread not about the briefcase or the Lancer rifle or headturning it still randomly crops up from these autists who want it fixed immediately, S̶E̶G̶A̶!̶!̶!̶

TL;DR: They complain about gloves in a video game.

Links:
Hitman Forum.
Subreddit.
Discord invite.

WHITE

Emma White is a genderfluid/genderqueer/whatever woman who's known in the community for her analysis on the Hitman lore. It's a wonder she writes so much considering how light on story most of the games are. She's acclaimed for her writing, with many people on HMF and reddit treating her like a genius. Let's take a look at her summary of Hitman 2 (which has her favourite story of the series):
• She mentions that “Italian goons” kidnap Father Vittorio. It is easy to see in the cutscene that the men that capture Vittorio are Don Giuseppe Guillani and his brother.
• She didn’t make mention that the box Guillani leaves contains a ransom note for $500,000.
• White is mistaken about the original deal between the agency and 47. In return for info on Vittorio, 47 was to assassinate a Russian General in St. Petersburg. Only later was he asked to assassinate 3 more generals. White thinks 47 was contracted to kill all 4 generals at once.
• She neglects to mention that 47 is successful in eliminating Hyamoto Sr.
• White neglects to mention that as well as Charlie Sidjan being eliminated, his twin brother was also eliminated in the basement of Carniwarez.
• White says that the scene where 47 assumes Vittorio is dead takes place before the Afghanistan missions when really it takes place before the India missions.
• White forgets that the 2 targets that 47 must eliminate at the bazaar in Nuristan are important because they posses a map with the coordinates to the nukes and a key to the nukes.
• She mentions that the nukes were stolen by the Indian cult but she is unaware or forgot that Sergei was meant to sell the nukes to the cult and he was double-crossed by them.
• She believes that the UN found out about Sergei on their own. This is incorrect. It is heavily implied that the “mystery man” betrayed sergei and tipped off the UN. The mystery man blames 47 and we know it wasn’t him.
• After eliminating the Indian cult leader White says that Sergei now has the nukes. This is not true, the very next cutscene shows that the UN has secured the nukes from the helicopter. Sergei never got his nukes.
• Many spelling and grammar errors throughout.
This long breakdown was written by someone I asked to help me with research on the Hitman community. So thanks to him for picking apart this sped's writing.

She wasn't an intern at IO Interactive, she was very quick to correct me on that (see "Recent Updates" for details), but did try to get a job there. The company want nothing to do with her, and I can't imagine why. Surely the potential of bringing her 47 rape fanfic to life would rake in millions?

Another thing she's been doing recently is asking her followers how certain games are.

Two days in a row and no one responds.

She's always posting selfies onto the Hitman discord, something no one wants, but thanks to this I can show you what she looks like:
12/12/2017 - A little after this thread was created, White finds it and pretends to not be mad.
amazing.png

If you're wondering what she's talking about, I've messaged here on discord before asking for "writing advice."
white1.png
This was the best advice she could give on my Maryne thread, so I just decided to add a TL;DR to my Preston one and...
white2.png

Guess that makes my writing perfect now. If you're a bit like White and couldn't guess, I was collecting information on a thread for her, which she doesn't seem to understand. I can admit I regret messaging her in the first place but I at least got a good chimp out from it.

TL;DR: Glorified fanfic-writing troon with a rape fetish.

Links:
Reddit page.
Blog.
Patreon (yes she gets paid for this).
Discount Patreon.
Facebook.
She made an Instagram for food.
She made an Instagram for her cat.
Twitter.

RED
Red is a self-admitted state communist who stomps around on the discord, regularly making a fool of himself. Ignoring his lack of common sense regarding how you shouldn't commie sperg on a place for Hitman discussion, the funniest part about this is the fact that other members regularly defend and enable him. Him and his comrades have decided to band together on a discord for an episodic AAA video game.

The same person who provided the stuff on White had this to say about Red:
I forget what started it but that dude Red admitted he was an actual state communist. I thought he was joking before because that’s so dumb to stand up for that in 2017. I pointed out that state communism killed some of my family members for no good reason. He didn’t even know about the Ukrainian genocide so he came up with the excuse of ”well that probably was near the end of the Soviet Union which was falling apart” which is absolutely not true. This so called Communist expert doesn’t really know jack shit.

TL;DR:
redstateofmind1.png
redstateofmind2.png
redstateofmind3.png
redstateofmind4.png

redstateofmind5.png

Probably one of the stupidest Hitman fans in existence.

LILITH
Mod and if I remember right founder of the Hitman discord. Constantly fights with potential regulars and drives them away, once demoted a random guy to get him to quite the forum. All in all a crazy bitch.

QUINN AND JARBRINGER
A pair of male feminists who suck each other off. Quinn was noted for trying to boss people around in a fucking Hitman Forum, got caught in numerous amounts of drama but was backed up by his friend and actual moderator Jarbringer. This posts sums them up really well.

KOTTI
Kotti is a speedrunner of the Hitman games, and is one of the few people in that little clique who's entertaining on his own. His speedrun of Hitman: Blood Money was very good, and he managed to keep his exceptional qualities to himself.
However, speedrunners just can't help themselves, and pretty soon he's constantly bitching about head-turning and how other minor alterations ruin the game forever. Basically, he's a speedrunner complaining that he has to replay a level multiple times to get the best time.
He made a video quitting the new Hitman. One month later...
He spent 6 hours playing every Hitman game on a livestream, so you can guess what he looks like.
kottiirl.png

Did you guess right?

TL;DR: Spergrunner.

Links:
Reddit.
Youtube.
Twitter.
HMF profile.

NOTE:
Any drama that happens in the forums or with one of the above cows is going to be posted below. It'll be moved to one of the above categories when it becomes old news, hopefully giving the OP more information over time. The thread will also add new cows as they come.

Kotti, Lilith, Jarbringer and Quinn will be getting updated regularly, the first two especially. I didn't get to cap all the stupid shit I've read from them because it all happened before I decided to make this thread. The latter two I haven't done much research on due to having to juggle six people in one thread, but I'm gladly accepting any notable screens or posts from any of them.

RECENT UPDATES

Last edited by a moderator:

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The idea of a Hitman community is a bit strange, a single player game that doesn't have a real mod community (right?).

SomethingWittyandBadass

Daddy's too busy fucking a whore to care Timmy.
kiwifarms.net
They were trying to debate on sexism for a assassin killer dude who kills almost everyone without giving a fuck.

These people are the most stupidest people I had ever heard of. A video game doesn't hurt a real woman. When I killed the Boss on Metal Gear Solid 3, I didn't hurt thousands of women.

Jesus fucking hell, these kids need to get the fuck off of the computers and just go outside.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
They were trying to debate on sexism for a assassin killer dude who kills almost everyone without giving a fuck.

These people are the most stupidest people I had ever heard of. A video game doesn't hurt a real woman. When I killed the Boss on Metal Gear Solid 3, I didn't hurt thousands of women.

Jesus fucking hell, these kids need to get the fuck off of the computers and just go outside.
The saddest thing about it is that they don't even complain about the violence aspect, they're okay with murdering women but don't want to look at their titties. Something I forgot to mention in the OP is the same game they're complaining about has scenes where a violent misogynist punches a woman in the face, which they never mention to my knowledge.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's because it's okay for a bad guy to hurt women but not for a good guy to hurt women.

Because the players are Good they shouldn't hurt women. It makes them misogynists.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kiwi FBI Liason
J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
Hitman has a story?

Yeah man!

Bald man who has a thing for barcodes and a multiple personality disorder travels around the world killing people to make money to buy new expensive suits which he keeps leaving behind whilst some bint over the phone tries to chat you up and ride your dick.

Just think of Metal Gear Solid only absolutely shit, no real story, shit stealth, a character with no personality, terrible droning soundtrack, boring map design and epix violent kills.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Yeah man!

Bald man who has a thing for barcodes and a multiple personality disorder travels around the world killing people to make money to buy new expensive suits which he keeps leaving behind whilst some bint over the phone tries to chat you up and ride your dick.

Just think of Metal Gear Solid only absolutely shit, no real story, shit stealth, a character with no personality, terrible droning soundtrack, boring map design and epix violent kills.
So... Metal Gear Solid?

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
I think Contracts is the fan favourite now, because contrarians.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Bonk
L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
It was definitely because of that, they're very superficial edgelords.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, and sorry to double post here, but guess who was banned from the Hitman discord?
discord.png

lel.png

Alright, who blabbed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
The "Hitman lore" is so fucking stupid that I'm pretty sure the writers make it retarded on purpose because it's irrelevant. Your character is an emotionless terminator used to kill high profile people in exotic locations, the best games stuck to the formula with hints of an overarching conspiracy to thread the stages together. Absolution was shit because it attempted a narrative level structure. Antagonists in the story have included a gang of rival hitmen called "The Crows" who dressed in bird costumes and made bird puns, and a gang of rival hitmen called "The Saints" who dressed like sexy nuns. It requires some sort of disability to take this setting seriously.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
The "Hitman lore" is so fucking stupid that I'm pretty sure the writers make it exceptional on purpose because it's irrelevant. Your character is an emotionless terminator used to kill high profile people in exotic locations, the best games stuck to the formula with hints of an overarching conspiracy to thread the stages together. Absolution was shit because it attempted a narrative level structure. Antagonists in the story have included a gang of rival hitmen called "The Crows" who dressed in bird costumes and made bird puns, and a gang of rival hitmen called "The Saints" who dressed like sexy nuns. It requires some sort of disability to take this setting seriously.
Oh definitely, one you forgot was 47's five dads. One of them, fought in Colombia, is a mock Scarface featured in a mission called "Say Hello to My Little Friend."

Keep in mind, now, you can't call the Hitman lore exceptional and the people who analyse it exceptional otherwise they'll get you banned from their exceptional little club.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
/v/ is freaking out relating to something happening on the Hitman speedrun community. All of these threads hit the 500+ post limit.
upload_2017-12-27_14-44-37.png

Attaching the supposed banned glitch. Sorry for not digging into this, I just saw it and thought it was weird for a minor drama to gain traction on 4/v/.

Attachments

• 1514393320692.webm
    2.5 MB · Views: 299

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the speedrun issue, anyone wants to make it clearer?

D.Angus

kiwifarms.net
I don't get the speedrun issue, anyone wants to make it clearer?
One of the speed-running mods keeps changing the rules required for the run to be accepted.

Basically goalpost moving because they're no longer good at the game. That's the gist of what I got.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person