The "Is Kat Pregnant" speculation thread - MichaelScottShoutingNo.GIF

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a Stay-cation to me: He will need those 2hrs to pack Friday afternoon before driving where ever they are going. Most likely got a hotel room so they could spend the night in town. This way he can sleep in while she does her make-up and do little more than roll straight out of bed before starting Mrs. D$P b'day outing.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a Stay-cation to me: He will need those 2hrs to pack Friday afternoon before driving where ever they are going. Most likely got a hotel room so they could spend the night in town. This way he can sleep in while she does her make-up and do little more than roll straight out of bed before starting Mrs. D$P b'day outing.
That's been crossing my mind a lot too. He does this obligatory massive beggetry always when something like a holiday and in this case, Khet's birthday. Something personal he cannot share like his night off Thursday which happens to be the day before Her birthday, too.

Same song and dance we have all been through. Occam's razor out the asshole for me mostly. Staycation is possible if he packs right away after Thursday first stream and head on downtown. Though there is a chance she does work on her birthday, but according to Philip here, her shifts start a little later in the day.

Reactions: LyteSydeByll

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said it has something to do with "stuff going on with our condo here", and he won't be doing a night stream that day. I'm guessing it's nothing particularly interesting, like a meeting with the HOA (homeowner association) or some shit.
Or he's just lying his ass off and they're going to dinner. Seeing as he's not shown any discernible interest in anything HOA-related (except for bitching about people doing yardwork for him), I doubt he's going to a meeting. If it's the night stream on Kat's birthday, he could literally just say that that's what they're doing. It's her birthday--that's a perfectly valid reason.

Now if he mysteriously gets "sick" the following days...

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Or he's just lying his ass off and they're going to dinner. Seeing as he's not shown any discernible interest in anything HOA-related (except for bitching about people doing yardwork for him), I doubt he's going to a meeting. If it's the night stream on Kat's birthday, he could literally just say that that's what they're doing. It's her birthday--that's a perfectly valid reason.

Now if he mysteriously gets "sick" the following days...
Definitely a Khet's-birthday-spend-money reason for sure. I forgot how Labor Day goes in terms of stores so that's also another day off. With all this extreme begging for money, some big bill at the end of the month and Khet's birthday, the timing is just hilarious.

He's still that spoiled child wanting that Wolverine toy NOW. And he makes fun of his audience and kiddies these days wanting instant gratification nowadays. Still at 37 he wants his cake and eat it too.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
I heard something interesting on the tevin restream... dsp mentioned lately a few times that Casper woke him up and couldnt sleep. What if it wasnt the cat, but phil jr? That would expain why no house tour, why we cant see kat and why she needs an exercise bike and have no time to go to Jim. Also the shotgun wedding.

• Horrifying
Reactions: actually

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I heard something interesting on the tevin restream... dsp mentioned lately a few times that Casper woke him up and couldnt sleep. What if it wasnt the cat, but phil jr? That would expain why no house tour, why we cant see kat and why she needs an exercise bike and have no time to go to Jim. Also the shotgun wedding.
I still maintain that he would whore that kid out 100% to get his pitybucks. Babies are also loud as fuck--lot harder to hide that than a cat.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
I still maintain that he would whore that kid out 100% to get his pitybucks. Babies are also loud as fuck--lot harder to hide that than a cat.
It took a while before he started to whore out the cat. BTW... they specificly wanted a declawed cat. Why? To not hurt the baby? 🤔

Yea... I got nothing for the baby crying.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: actually

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It took a while before he started to whore out the cat. BTW... they specificly wanted a declawed cat. Why? To not hurt the baby? 🤔

Yea... I got nothing for the baby crying.
It's absolutely possible, but I just feel like his greed would come shining through too strong. He could use doctor visits, formula, all the shit you have to get for a baby (nursery stuff, clothes, and so on) as his new "MUH BILLS".

• Agree
Reactions: WASR96

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Super secret reveal, but only after I get $2k
>Achieve $2k because of whales
Okay guys, now make it $3k
So yeah, Khet and I have a baby now. No, you won't get to see him, but he's there. BTW, I need more funds to cover my taxes. All my money is going towards raising Phil Jr, so I really need the money, otherwise I won't be able to feed Phil Jr, he might get sick guys.

He will m.ilk that little nigga as much as he can. Though if that did happen, it might be the thing that pushes his channel over the edge with complaints and get it banned. I know twitch covers his ass for some reason, but I doubt "Twitch streamer begs for money, says kid will die without it" will go down well with them.

• Agree
Reactions: BabygotACKACKACK

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely possible, but I just feel like his greed would come shining through too strong. He could use doctor visits, formula, all the shit you have to get for a baby (nursery stuff, clothes, and so on) as his new "MUH BILLS".
Did he ever state his why he revealed the cat in the first place? Besides wanting to cash in, maybe he saw that people were catching on or something

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
if dave had a child with kat by now do you think we'd know about it, the sudden appearence of an exercise bike has me thinking she wants to lose weight after a pregnancy

• Disagree
Reactions: actually and Pargon

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
if dave had a child with kat by now do you think we'd know about it, the sudden appearence of an exercise bike has me thinking she wants to lose weight after a pregnancy
That's a stretch tbh.

Phil probably remembers what happened when Leanna made friends outside of their gated community. He's just taking precautions to make sure Kat stays at home as much as possible, so she doesn't get a whiff of what it's like to live a normal life (outside of work and babysitting Jasper).

ZehnBoat

Houston Abstros
kiwifarms.net
That's a stretch tbh.

Phil probably remembers what happened when Leanna made friends outside of their gated community. He's just taking precautions to make sure Kat stays at home as much as possible, so she doesn't get a whiff of what it's like to live a normal life (outside of work and babysitting Jasper).
if that is phil's real reason, then it would be hilarously dumb
khet had an adult life before phil
she knows there are other fish in the sea
phil was one of those fish when she left subaru man

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Did he ever state his why he revealed the cat in the first place? Besides wanting to cash in, maybe he saw that people were catching on or something
He said it was getting too difficult to keep J2k from entering "the office" while he was streaming, since many times he would need to leave the door open for better air circulation.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino