The JCaesar Senate - a/k/a board meta thread

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
He could probably go in the Gunt subforum, since he's inexorably linked to Ralph, but he also does his own, non-Ralph-related things. That's up to the discretion of actual moderators that can move shit, though.
You're not wrong. I mean, where is the line drawn? Add Dax and Rackets? It's hard to say. It's just annoying to jump around from board to board but I certainly see your point.

EDIT: To my point, I just want to know if people should shut the fuck up about it because I've seen the question raised more than a handful of times.

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest hit the forum has taken is locking both the main thread (which was helpful at the start) and the legal thread (which was acting like a general thread). That caused some excesses threads to be made (I am guilty of making one) and if people could actually stick to one thread that would help.
I think it's time to unlock the original thread. All the key people have their own thread now.
I really liked having one big ongoing General thread for all the Ralph updates, so I was a little miffed when the main thread was locked/didn't carry over. But I can also understand no one wants to scour thousands of pages for updates. I thought about making a new General thread but I didn't know if that would be kosher or not.

Once we have an actual mod we can probably go from there.

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
I really liked having one big ongoing General thread for all the Ralph updates, so I was a little miffed when the main thread was locked/didn't carry over. But I can also understand no one wants to scour thousands of pages for updates. I thought about making a new General thread but I didn't know if that would be kosher or not.

Once we have an actual mod we can probably go from there.
My first instinct would be to just take the 5 or so new Ralph generals, lock them, then link them all in a single post in the original thread. Then just unlock that thread and let us run around like baboons until a specialized thread is required.

Edit: ALSO, if we're having trouble navigating the subforum, imagine how hard it is if you're deep into a bottle of Makers Mark and the pills are kicking in. We should really think of our gold star members like @theralph

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My first instinct would be to just take the 5 or so new Ralph generals, lock them, then link them all in a single post in the original thread. Then just unlock that thread and let us run around like baboons until a specialized thread is required.

Edit: ALSO, if we're having trouble navigating the subforum, imagine how hard it is if you're deep into a bottle of Makers Mark and the pills are kicking in. We should really think of our gold star members like @theralph
Maybe that's why his view count has been down. Hard to run 10 different tabs of the farms and however many incognito dlive tabs without shit chugging if he's using chrome or brave.

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, we're all gay. 🌈
Yeah, I kind of thought the farms is where people end up who are too gay for other places on the web.
Edit: I already gave one to @Gustav Schuchardt but here you go @AltisticRight and @Vetti , you're going to need these.
broom.png

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
If anyone sees any misinformation about irregularities in this election please report them to me so they can be taken care of.
I didn't win ergo it was rigged.(Congrats on becoming a mod I like your posts from the first harvest)

Is this thread just going to be about the election ? it say its the board meta thread so shouldn't it be pinned?

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Gustav Schuchardt , @death of chans and @AltisticRight should get it. I nominate @Bryan Dunn as the comedy option.

I see a lot of @Sam Losco nominations and maybe he's a cool guy but I have a faint memory of him being a major faggot for some reason. Wasn't he originally a Discord tranny that came to gunt guard or do I have it completely backwards?
What? No. If you see a Sam Losco on Discord it isn't me and I'm not a tranny. Straight bio male married to a bio woman. I can't speak to the faggot claim since I don't know what you define as that.

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this thread just going to be about the election ? it say its the board meta thread so shouldn't it be pinned?
I think we should lock this thread before any misinformation about ballot stuffing, bribery, or counting machine hacking is posted.

Also if any of my opponents turn out to have died in an accident where their car melted that's absolutely nothing to do with me.