The JCaesar Senate - a/k/a board meta thread

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations to the new jannies, and good luck.

Thanks also to everybody who suggested me. I do however feel like I dodged a major bullet and am glad to just keep on doing what I've been doing.

Additionally, since this is now the designated meta thread, if Ethan does not show up on the Red Ice stream soon, I am going to sweep up that thread I made and copy its contents into a collapsed spoiler appended to this post for archival purposes since a guest spot he misses shouldn't be its own thread. It seems like the guests are only doing 5-10 minute spots anyway.

EDIT: It's been almost 90 minutes of Literal Who guests and Ethanol hasn't even tweeted about the Red Ice appearance since early in the weekend so I removed the thread. If he does show up and make a fool of himself, feel free to recreate it, either from scratch or using the archive below.

At 4 PM EST, 12/21/20, Ethan will be appearing on the Red Ice TV Yule Stream.

dec_21_redice_1.png

Tweet (archive)

dec_21_redice_2.png

We should probably put together a single thread for Ethan's guest appearances moving forward, so as not to clutter the subforum with short threads for each one, but since this stream is happening in under 20 minutes there's no way to do a good job in time for this one.

EDIT: The host has clarified that Red Ice will be having around 30 guests on from 4 PM - 8:20 PM EST so it's not clear precisely what time Ethan's segment will start.

Last edited:

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks also to everybody who suggested me. I do however feel like I dodged a major bullet and am glad to just keep on doing what I've been doing.
Trust me, you dodged a fucking artillery shell, not just a bullet.

EDIT: It's been almost 90 minutes of Literal Who guests and Ethanol hasn't even tweeted about the Red Ice appearance since early in the weekend so I removed the thread. If he does show up and make a fool of himself, feel free to recreate it, either from scratch or using the archive below.
All I want for Christmas is a sound bite of Lana Lokteff losing her shit and denouncing Ralph's degeneracy. Every time they talk I expect it to happen.

I really love all the mod picks so from now on I'm only ever voting in autocratic elections.
The DPRK has called this election 'Democratic'

I would like to concede defeat
Oh, thank Moloch! I was starting to worry. I asked my lawyer and what would happen if you challenged it in court and he told me 'If that happens you're completely fucked'

Last edited:

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
@Gustav Schuchardt, @Vetti, @AltisticRight are the mods here.

My primary concerns right now are:
1) Paying enough attention to which people are gay so we can avoid gay drama.
2) Thread banning people who derail threads.
3) Keeping OPs up to date.
It's a good thing you didn't use Dominion voting machines, otherwise Ralph and Gator would be the mods here.