kiwifarms.net
**Ahem**

p18v2knqd1c21.png

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was doing some thinking (dangerous, I know), & here's how I would hypothetically organize things.

In other subforums, major events are usually titled in a date - title format. Like so:
View attachment 1802254
View attachment 1802256

The CWC subforum, for all its autism, has some pretty well-organized containment megathreads.
View attachment 1802258
All the random shit that doesn't warrant its own update thread goes there. I think it's a pretty good system.

Now looking at the threads here:
View attachment 1802260
:disagree: Needs a date.

View attachment 1802261
:disagree: Good, but needs a date in the title.

View attachment 1802262
:disagree: Doesn't need its own thread. These can go in Random Updates or whatever.

View attachment 1802264
:agree: I'd autistically prefer date - title, but good.

View attachment 1802265
:disagree: There's already a Questions thread. These can be merged/condensed.

View attachment 1802269
:disagree: Good, but there's already a Killstream Discussion thread. Having a separate one for guests seems superfluous.

I also think since the sub is young, moderation should be a somewhat collaborative effort. I'd recommend a Feedback/Suggestion thread pinned so everyone can discuss what seems to work & what doesn't. The powers that be get the final say, but I like getting people's input.

Just my two & a half yen.
Good points. I'm autistic about structuring and organising stuff, I will definitely prefer the location ~ date format, and even use the stupid mm/dd/yyyy format.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well these are good. Just try to sweep up the subheader or whatever it's called to be accurate also. Some people can be a bit sloppy about it.
Broom ready. Lots of places to fix. We need some containment threads too. Those colour coded tags are good too.
- Containment (multimedia, general discussion, meme materials, questions, ayelawgin etc)
- Gunt... Guntstapo? People of interest/associates of the pig, such as Gaydur etc
- Do we need one for just Exes/wamenz around him, or that goes in above?
- Seeing how fast the megathread moved, peaking at hundreds of pages a day, Ralph will fuck up and that will repeat, so a pinned "general guidelines to posting"? Hate to nanny shit, but unorganised autism triggers me also. Many threads should be merged.

I'll have a closer look at the other subforums. :lol:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Broom ready. Lots of places to fix. We need some containment threads too. Those colour coded tags are good too.
- Containment (multimedia, general discussion, meme materials, questions, ayelawgin etc)
- Gunt... Guntstapo? People of interest/associates of the pig, such as Gaydur etc
- Seeing how fast the megathread moved, peaking at hundreds of pages a day, Ralph will fuck up and that will repeat, so a pinned "general guidelines to posting"? Hate to nanny shit, but unorganised autism triggers me also. Many threads should be merged.

I'm cool with just having "former love interests" being separated from whatever we're going to call "KS guests/co-hosts/associates". A pinned guidelines thread isn't a bad idea so long there's a consensus on what that should be. As long as shitposting is tasteful and not derailing, I'm fine with whatever happens.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
may i know what i've been nominated for, please?
that i should even have to ask should be an indicator of how disinterested i am in this entire reality. i am a long established, globally recognized underground artist activist getting smeared by professional cyber terrorists based on another board using this board to publish lies about me and incite violence against me, all of which is extremely costly to me in terms of lost productivity constantly having to do fire control.

before i would even be willing to mod anything there would need to be a lot of retractions done on all the threads in my forum and the fan fiction thread needs to get shut down completely or i will attempt to force a shutdown of that flagrantly libelous shit. i didn't rape a child, fuck a dog, drive a you tuber to suicide and i am not a pedophile. so long as this board is promoting these things as fact, i will have nothing but an adversary position toward anybody who isn't being extremely respectful.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net

I personally think our most pressing need is some kind of containment thread specifically for Ethan's guest appearances on other shows, like the Finnish Dlive show, White Rabbit Radio, Red Ice TV, etc. He's been on all of these in the past few days and I've struggled to figure out where to put related information. Some ended up in a dedicated thread for the Finnish show, some ended up in a random Ethan thread, and the White Rabbit stuff ended up in the arrest thread since that thread itself was linked in their chat and caused both Ethan and a White Rabbit janny to seethe. Having all of this micro-content in one place would be much better and would also allow more general discussion about his demeanor on other shows, choice of locales, which colleagues have clearly frozen him out, etc. Thoughts?

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally think our most pressing need is some kind of containment thread specifically for Ethan's guest appearances on other shows, like the Finnish Dlive show, White Rabbit Radio, Red Ice TV, etc. He's been on all of these in the past few days and I've struggled to figure out where to put related information. Some ended up in a dedicated thread for the Finnish show, some ended up in a random Ethan thread, and the White Rabbit stuff ended up in the arrest thread since that thread itself was linked in their chat and caused both Ethan and a White Rabbit janny to seethe. Having all of this micro-content in one place would be much better and would also allow more general discussion about his demeanor on other shows, choice of locales, which colleagues have clearly frozen him out, etc. Thoughts?
Good point, a dedicated thread for "gunt appearances on other shows" and general discussion regarding to guests on his show could work. Ordinarily, this would all go in that 3642 paged clusterfuck. No one is going to read all that and it's beyond the most dedicated janny's ability to clean up. I'd like it renamed to some kind of shitposting containment for historical reasons, but that's personal bias and won't work well for the subforum, so it'll stay locked.

I'll need to do a bit more reading. Going to figure out tags and stuff, preferably through a popular vote on certain ones.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, here we go.

This is for general killstream and guest appearances. Discussions go here.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-k...day-sunset-peaceful-sunset-productions.81183/

Gunt appearances on other shows, events, streams, whatever that doesn't warrant a new thread, discuss here.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/gunt-spotting-safari.81891/

Unless something significant happens, new threads shouldn't be created anymore. I'll keep a timeline in the second thread. The word significant is subjective, but I trust our judgement.
In general, if something spawns more than say 10 or 20 on-topic and higher than usual quality exchanges, it probably deserves its own thread. Stuff will be appended accordingly.

Cow Poly

Associate member at large, Ethan Ralph Fan Club
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that i should even have to ask should be an indicator of how disinterested i am in this entire reality. i am a long established, globally recognized underground artist activist getting smeared by professional cyber terrorists based on another board using this board to publish lies about me and incite violence against me, all of which is extremely costly to me in terms of lost productivity constantly having to do fire control.

before i would even be willing to mod anything there would need to be a lot of retractions done on all the threads in my forum and the fan fiction thread needs to get shut down completely or i will attempt to force a shutdown of that flagrantly libelous shit. i didn't rape a child, fuck a dog, drive a you tuber to suicide and i am not a pedophile. so long as this board is promoting these things as fact, i will have nothing but an adversary position toward anybody who isn't being extremely respectful.
why on earth would you need to let us know that you "totally didn't fuck a dog or a kid"? Nobody asked that.
-also- grey is gay.
if(gray){
gay;
}