The JCaesar Senate - a/k/a board meta thread

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
kf0003-png.1805127

Ok new Jannies, @AltisticRight @Gustav Schuchardt @Vetti , which one of you did this to Tommy?

Bless you, whomever you are.

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for asking but... now I kind of want to know

Tommie was trying to hijack the thread into a discussion of him. He was also falsely claimed we are 'professional cyber terrorists' which is grossly defamatory because we Do It For Free™. Also, a janny troika has previously issued a finding of fact that he is not a 'globally recognized underground artist', making that claim misinformation which is dangerous to Our Democracy.

1608714079870.png

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No idea who that idiot is. Vaguely saw some dumbass post trying derail shit but I let it fly as no one was responding at that time.

I was on the verge of telling that meth sperging faggot to go fuck himself, that's it. Ended up appending his spergery to that meth thread.

(After reading just 5 posts in that subforum, I approve the decision. It can do fuck itself. )

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
No idea who that idiot is. Vaguely saw some dumbass post trying derail shit but I let it fly as no one was responding at that time.

I was on the verge of telling that meth sperging faggot to go fuck himself, that's it. Ended up appending his spergery to that meth thread.

(After reading just 5 posts in that subforum, I approve the decision. It can do fuck itself. )
First you didn´t know about the jar project and now you don´t know about miss wessberg? Guys im really starting to doubt democracy here, did we just elect a newfag? Remember newfag is a state of mind not the age of the account!

:informative: Election officals have certified that no newfags where elected

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Election officals have certified that no newfags where elected
I'm not a mod anywhere else. I'm only active in the "Internet Famous" board. The other, I lurk for fun. I don't have the time or mind to go through the history of some retarded troon or disgusting brony. A couple threads is enough. Troon shit doesn't interest me as much as autistic wannabe zceleb drama online. Maybe one day?

If you do a search, you'll see I've posted more shit in the megathread than my posts on each other subforum, combined. That Jar thing rang a bell, I saw a similar joke during the Zoosadism leaks so I thought it was related. You didn't even cite my most embarrassing newfag moment, "Sonichu? That sounds gay".

I got an offer, I wasn't in any group and I don't use discord, I have no ulterior motives, and I believe my "organisation autism" can make stuff better (here) and more navigable. That's it. I've been following this shit since Gaymergayte (I'd kill myself if I look back, what a shitshow, I was also a typical don't like the SJWs lefty back then). This includes the gunt and his dumpster website. At one point, it was riddled with penis pill ads, that's how shitty and unimportant his website is.

Started watching his bullshit again when the BA/Erin stream happened. You might not like my opinions, some which are no doubt dumb and shitty, but I do want to make this place fun for everyone and any bigger decisions will be up to the people, to me anyway. I'm currently thinking about prefixes. Gunt and containment is guaranteed in my book, but there's some other interesting ones up for "debate".

Been thinking about prefixes and the megathread recently. I think that 3642 can be unlocked when the gunt fucks up big time again. Instead of new threads and shit being posted everywhere, that's the best containment and we are privileged to have one already. Most would just be jokes, stupid reaction images, and poking fun, not useful in the sense of organising. Relevant information can be appended or linked to.

Any prefix ideas?
- Gunt and Containment, must have. Maybe a different name for containment, something relating to gunt lore.
- A prefix for the pig's associates, jannies, and orbiters?
- One for his exes? There's 3 already.
- Does Xander Matthew Bruce Vickers and his family deserve one?

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a mod anywhere else. I'm only active in the "Internet Famous" board. The other, I lurk for fun. I don't have the time or mind to go through the history of some retarded troon or disgusting brony. A couple threads is enough. Troon shit doesn't interest me as much as autistic wannabe zceleb drama online. Maybe one day?

If you do a search, you'll see I've posted more shit in the megathread than my posts on each other subforum, combined. That Jar thing rang a bell, I saw a similar joke during the Zoosadism leaks so I thought it was related. You didn't even cite my most embarrassing newfag moment, "Sonichu? That sounds gay".

I got an offer, I wasn't in any group and I don't use discord, I have no ulterior motives, and I believe my "organisation autism" can make stuff better (here) and more navigable. That's it. I've been following this shit since Gaymergayte (I'd kill myself if I look back, what a shitshow, I was also a typical don't like the SJWs lefty back then). This includes the gunt and his dumpster website. At one point, it was riddled with penis pill ads, that's how shitty and unimportant his website is.

Started watching his bullshit again when the BA/Erin stream happened. You might not like my opinions, some which are no doubt dumb and shitty, but I do want to make this place fun for everyone and any bigger decisions will be up to the people, to me anyway. I'm currently thinking about prefixes. Gunt and containment is guaranteed in my book, but there's some other interesting ones up for "debate".

Been thinking about prefixes and the megathread recently. I think that 3642 can be unlocked when the gunt fucks up big time again. Instead of new threads and shit being posted everywhere, that's the best containment and we are privileged to have one already. Most would just be jokes, stupid reaction images, and poking fun, not useful in the sense of organising. Relevant information can be appended or linked to.

Any prefix ideas?
- Gunt and Containment, must have. Maybe a different name for containment, something relating to gunt lore.
- A prefix for the pig's associates, jannies, and orbiters?
- One for his exes? There's 3 already.
- Does Xander Matthew Bruce Vickers and his family deserve one?
See this is why i voted you for a mod! You turned a joke in too a 3 pargraph answer, thats the sort of autism we need.

I joined this May.
Newfaggery is a state of mind. People who posts on /pol/ for trump worship or ma gamergate will always be newfags. Even tough they have posted for years.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See this is why i voted you for a mod! You turned a joke in too a 3 pargraph answer, thats the sort of autism we need.
Welp, a woosh for me then. I'm no longer just a dumb little shit making low effort memes and stupid jokes, Jannies accept accountability.
Probably should read into troons some more since Jannies are Trannies, and I'd at least want to be a gay tranny (ie, hetersexual non-tranny meaning not gay, yeah that was incredibly dumb,)

One odd thing about your posts, why " ` " over " ' "? It`s odd. :?: