The JCaesar Senate - a/k/a board meta thread

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Been thinking about prefixes and the megathread recently. I think that 3642 can be unlocked when the gunt fucks up big time again. Instead of new threads and shit being posted everywhere, that's the best containment and we are privileged to have one already. Most would just be jokes, stupid reaction images, and poking fun, not useful in the sense of organising. Relevant information can be appended or linked to.
I've been thinking about this too, actually.

In terms of people keeping up with what is going on, I feel that we need separate threads for happenings. It's just too fucking hard for normies to sift through thousands of pages of trashfire and it would help a lot if we created new threads for happenings and eventually merged them into another thread for archiving purposes. I think the megathread should be opened for just the general killstream shit that happens day to day because there is good banter there for everyone just shitting on Ralph. We could probably use the current killstream thread for recap purposes, just so that if anything happens, people can go back and read through to figure out what was going on during x day.

After the wolfpup thing, I've realised that Ralph's board isn't really accessible for people who don't know anything to quickly get an idea of what a disgusting degenerate Ralph is. They just look and they think, oh it's a bunch of people that hate Ralph without really seeing why, because it's buried under thousands of pages. I'm unsure of the solution but I get the impression there are people on this board that want to redpill guntguards for whatever retarded reason and it would be good if we had a dedicated, succinct place to direct them where maybe only mods can post.

Angry Shoes

Untrue & Dishonest Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about this too, actually.

In terms of people keeping up with what is going on, I feel that we need separate threads for happenings. It's just too fucking hard for normies to sift through thousands of pages of trashfire and it would help a lot if we created new threads for happenings and eventually merged them into another thread for archiving purposes. I think the megathread should be opened for just the general killstream shit that happens day to day because there is good banter there for everyone just shitting on Ralph. We could probably use the current killstream thread for recap purposes, just so that if anything happens, people can go back and read through to figure out what was going on during x day.

After the wolfpup thing, I've realised that Ralph's board isn't really accessible for people who don't know anything to quickly get an idea of what a disgusting degenerate Ralph is. They just look and they think, oh it's a bunch of people that hate Ralph without really seeing why, because it's buried under thousands of pages. I'm unsure of the solution but I get the impression there are people on this board that want to redpill guntguards for whatever retarded reason and it would be good if we had a dedicated, succinct place to direct them where maybe only mods can post.
I've been following him less lately for the same reason. There needs to be a reorganization because this is getting really hard to follow. I feel like if some major event were to happen we'd all have to sift through three or four different threads just to get the full fucking story.

I was thinking:
- reopen the original Ethan thread
- a thread for each person involved in his story (May, Gator, etc)
- a few art threads (rare gators, etc)
- threads for happenings
- a stickied FAQ

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Please for the love of God do this. Why were three jannies added if it was going to remain locked? All the main people have threads, and big events can get their own, but we need the main Ethan thread back. It's not as fun shitting up more specific threads.
I was about to link you to The Ralph Retard thread before I realized you made it. Things are slow since Ralph hasn't done a show in days but I'd expect that thread to become very active as the new Ralph general once he gets back to streaming.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was about to link you to The Ralph Retard thread before I realized you made it. Things are slow since Ralph hasn't done a show in days but I'd expect that thread to become very active as the new Ralph general once he gets back to streaming.
Yeah, it's just not the same. And the reasons for keeping it closed aren't great after 18 days. All of what null asked for have been done, he added jannies, what's the problem? Get your brooms and open it the fuck up already. If it stays locked much longer the mods might actually be gunt guards.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's just not the same. And the reasons for keeping it closed aren't great after 18 days. All of what null asked for have been done, he added jannies, what's the problem? Get your brooms and open it the fuck up already. If it stays locked much longer the mods might actually be gunt guards.
Null actually unlocked the thread on the 19th and then relocked it and deleted the unlock announcement. Don't know why.

Wonder Boy

All outta bubble gum
kiwifarms.net
et tu, warski?

image.jpg

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
@AltisticRight Are you able to manage the thread prefixs?
Trashfire should really be Trashburger.
"Gunted" for the threads on Ade, Faith and Nora.
"Guntguard" for all the co-hosts/friends threads.
Maybe something like "Oldest Fag" for all the general info threads.
"Oldest Fag" should be a tag exclusively to the one and only trusty steed GamerGator.
Edit: Pey and the whores would be related to Gunted, right?

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@AltisticRight Are you able to manage the thread prefixs?
Trashfire should really be Trashburger.
"Gunted" for the threads on Ade, Faith and Nora.
"Guntguard" for all the co-hosts/friends threads.
Maybe something like "Oldest Fag" for all the general info threads.
I wish I could manage prefixes, it's actually pretty weird that we got the Trashfire one, I don't know why and how, but my guess is a "Trashfire" thread was moved here, so it generated the prefix.

Taking other boards into consideration, I posted this as a suggestion:
V1:
I'd like to request some small changes. The subforum is relatively active with quite a handful of regulars. Based on observing some of the other subforums, I'd like to request the following:

1. Have the pinned 3000+ pages dumpster unlocked as a form of containment. I would update it with some new information such as where the show's hosted and where to find mirrors/snipes etc. Someone new to gunt wouldn't be bothered to sift through a dozen threads filled with chatter to find something this simple.
I'm definitely adding the most famous gunt photo and his WSJ hitpiece, not including these two is criminal.

Reason: Sometimes people have or find information and don't know where to put it. Sometimes they just want to say something, air shit with other members for fun. While it's typically on point, it does become tiresome to keep track of threads with a central thesis to find useful information.

2. Prefixes, I like those.
- Containment: 3000+ pages thread and media etc.
- Gunted: Yellow background with black text, for the Gunt's battered housewives, exes and guntguards like gaydur.
I like the IF one that was carried over, works perfectly for the subforum's theme.

3. Guidelines for making new threads
- New article on Ethan's shitty blog website
- Mentions of the pig in news etc
- "Significant" guests/crossover with other cows and/or noteworthy people

There's an issue already, the guideline is way too strict and dumb.
3. Guidelines for making new threads
If there's a need: Ralph's shitty blog posts, big guests, stuff significant enough

I would love a bunch of prefixes, but I think 3 is more than enough. Most subforums provide the generic 2 (orbiter and public sighting I think).
Guntguard for Ralph's cohosts etc.
Special one for Xander, first foetus to have a thread
Pillstream
Ayelawg
Too many, though other boards have it at a minimum, we're not that special so I'll be thankful if we just get "Gunted". Trashburger is a good touch, though the original prefix was because of the gunt too, I think? IBS aftermath in IF, but I'm probably wrong. I would assume Metokur popularised the term's usage in these autistic circles and the pig was just one of the many involved.

That 3000 dumpster thread unlocked for general shit talk would be my biased wishful thinking. I've already "updated" the title and I plan on rewriting some parts of it. I would unlock it when the anniversary of the board comes, for a day or two. :gunt:

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could manage prefixes, it's actually pretty weird that we got the Trashfire one, I don't know why and how, but my guess is a "Trashfire" thread was moved here, so it generated the prefix.
I asked for it to be carried over. Before then, the prefix would disappear if a thread previously marked with it was moved here from IF. Also tried to get polls but that one didn't happen. Our own set of prefixes would be really cool though.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been almost 3 and a half months since @Gustav Schuchardt logged in, I'm not sure he's coming back or how qualified he would be to janny the Gunt section since he's been out of it for so long. Not to mention he got promoted and then immediately left.
That being said I don't really think there needs to be a new janny as everything seems under control and this board as a whole needs far less moderation then the Ralph thread when it was going seemingly.