The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Is this the third time during the show that he drunkenly muted himself?
Yep he's fucking so drunk he's slurring like a mofo and muting himself..... pillstream boys....BELIEVE!
Apparently, @theralph is saying things like he is too unintelligent for the mike, slurring his speech and muting himself several times.

The December 16th stream looks to be a legit Pillstream ladies and gentlemen!
So this thread can be used for live discussions for when Ralph streams?
That was my intention but everyone prefers posting on other threads.

ED: Kicking myself because I am outside and can't record the stream.

cowzz2

kiwifarms.net
LOL ralph is talking about the war on drugs and telling his audience not to do drugs. I got muted for saying ralph only smokes meth on the weekends.

He's grifting hard. He came in super light on the issue, read his chat, then started saying drugs should be legal after his chat said it. Few people call him out on his own drug use and he back pedals.

Ralph started talking shit about drug addicts and Andy Warski and Ralph sperged out into a bitch fight causing Andy to rage quit or get kicked by Ralph after they screamed at each other.

Last edited:
So this thread can be used for live discussions for when Ralph streams?
Currently this thread is being used for it, which is probably not ideal.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He comes back like a battered wife. I wonder what Ralph told him to get him back on so he wouldnt look bad.
Are we sure Warski came groveling back? Gunt could have been begging him in PMs to come back and make up, fearing he'd come to the karen farms with everything he knows.

cowzz2

kiwifarms.net
Are we sure Warski came groveling back? Gunt could have been begging him in PMs to come back and make up, fearing he'd come to the karen farms with everything he knows.
yeeah he could have paid him like he did nora LOL
he's probably reading this thread. I know he's sperging over twitter, every time ralph is staring off to the right he's reading the posts by the AY LAWGS.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, @theralph is saying things like he is too unintelligent for the mike, slurring his speech and muting himself several times.

The December 16th stream looks to be a legit Pillstream ladies and gentlemen!

That was my intention but everyone prefers posting on other threads.

ED: Kicking myself because I am outside and can't record the stream.
I have a copy recording I can post the spergout between him and ralph in the morning, I can send you the whole stream or post a mega link or something here. This might be a mini pillstream

PumpkinSpiceBitchMeringue

Ruler of your basic bitch ass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I meant it more as the scenario were the abuser begs "Baby pls come back im sowwy" and the victim concedes knowing full well it won't be the last time it happens. But I think it has to do with not having Ralph look like a cunt infront of his audience.