The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
This fat fuck wonders why people keep bringing shit like this up. Cuz Ralph is a petty bitch. It's a joke not a dick Ralph don't take it so hard.

I hope Ralph keeps giving us Dubs like this, makes things entertaining.

I'm also glad he thinks he's winning that's the greatest gift he can keep giving us.

The corn harvest never ends.
View attachment 2170360
PS: @theguntsexpartner It's unedited. Wish I could take credit for it but it's real and unsullied.

Edit:

Ralph just shared his response to Patreon
View attachment 2170384View attachment 2170385View attachment 2170386
Oh cool also that was my old account, I lost the login details for it

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Here’s something for your Twitter feed gunty. I’m working to have you deplatformed on eBay. Never again will you be able to buy novelty M&M ashtrays. Remember that rare 1994 7XL Maker’s Mark anniversary shirt? Say goodbye to that one too. No more A+++ seller rating. Years of carefully curated feedback, all gone when I report you haven’t shipped the vacuum cleaner parts I bought from you 6 months ago. I will be entirely responsible for your downfall you fat tub of shit.

I will also take this opportunity to say I am super jealous of your kickass online talk show watched by tens of thousands worldwide. I wish I had that hot piece of ass Pantsu as my GF. I also wish I was saving the white race like you are by having procreated with that dumb whore Faith and leaving baby Xander to be raised by her cuck father. I also wish I had the bubbling, rippling gunt you so proudly displayed when you beat up Riley. Your life is the envy of all men.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I've never deplatformed Ralph.
We know. As I said on Rackets' server just now, I can't think of any time you tried to deplatform or encouraged him to be deplatformed. Even at the height of the feud between you two you said that shit was gay and you didn't want to see him kicked off anything.

Squeezit Henderson

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, we did get Religion. We worship corn now.

Good call Gator.
Blessed be He Who Walks Behind The Rows.

isaac.jpg

edf5192

kiwifarms.net
Don't do this faggot shit.
His choice of wording was deliberate. I believe this is a violation of Twitters ToS. On location "shooting" up north. I can only think of one thing that he means by this due to the fact that he isn't a content creator. Mass report, plenty of other threats in video clips. Imagine if his Twitter gets banned the amount of copium he will have to inject between his hooves after he runs out of veins.
https://guntlogs.com/how-to-remove-ethan-ralph-from-twitter/ a helpful resource. Enjoy.

Spectre_06

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Imagine hiding behind your shambling corpse mother to avoid responsibility for returning a teenage girl's belongings. You regularly go to the post office to mail your shitty merchandise but you can't put a fucking Disney suitcase full of shit in a box and mail it?
In all fairness to Ralph, there's a good chance he'd have to make an appointment to mail it since he'd have to do it in person at the post office. A lot of post offices are doing appointments at best, or refusing to ship things that require in-person drop-off at worst (the local post office here is doing the second one). That being said, he still has UPS and FedEx to work with, and if Mr. Vickers is willing to pay for it, there's literally no reason for him not to do it, beyond laziness.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
In all fairness to Ralph, there's a good chance he'd have to make an appointment to mail it since he'd have to do it in person at the post office. A lot of post offices are doing appointments at best, or refusing to ship things that require in-person drop-off at worst (the local post office here is doing the second one). That being said, he still has UPS and FedEx to work with, and if Mr. Vickers is willing to pay for it, there's literally no reason for him not to do it, beyond laziness.
He has had the entire gestation period of his unborn child to make a fucking appointment how is this a reasonable excuse?

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
While we have you here Ralph can you explain this?
View attachment 2170738
Imagine hiding behind your shambling corpse mother to avoid responsibility for returning a teenage girl's belongings. You regularly go to the post office to mail your shitty merchandise but you can't put a fucking Disney suitcase full of shit in a box and mail it?
Raaaalph if it's that important to you just buy a new Disney Princess suitcase. I'm sure May will throw in a little tiara too you fucking girl. By the way, how's that trip to see the birth of your demon baby going, bud?

:story:

Section 230

Reincarnated as a 𝙁𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙤𝙩
kiwifarms.net
Ralph what the fuck are you doing you're reading shit posted in real time.

View attachment 2170507
Edit:
View attachment 2170518
Are you back to talking about Josh's dick Ralph? You could barely keep him out of your mouth for a couple of months.
(Archive)
Imagine not knowing I'm gator. Also, since you are reading my posts, no one has to TRY to do anything to you. You literally do it to yourself over and over again while never learning a thing. While we are imagining things, imagine that I was joking before you got all crybaby about it and now I'm not. Imagine btw.

Spectre_06

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Imagine not knowing I'm gator. Also, since you are reading my posts, no one has to TRY to do anything to you. You literally do it to yourself over and over again while never learning a thing. While we are imagining things, imagine that I was joking before you got all crybaby about it and now I'm not. Imagine btw.
Yadda yadda yadda, 109 countries platforms, yadda yadda yadda...

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Ralph what the fuck are you doing you're reading shit posted in real time.

View attachment 2170507
Edit:
View attachment 2170518
Are you back to talking about Josh's dick Ralph? You could barely keep him out of your mouth for a couple of months.
(Archive)
Im usually never for deplatforming but go get em Ade! Give that fatfuck what he deserves. Besides it wouldnt hurt him one bit except his ego. He would be on an alt by the end of the day just like every other eceleb like Dick and Null. He might even make more intressting twitter content as he wouldnt be afriad to lose his checkmark everytime he tweets.
Wasnt Ralph on of those people who lauged at Sargon cause he refused to apologize to Patreon? Sargon atleast went out with a principle in mind you went out like a revenge hungry moron.
View attachment 2169730God damn a-logs still mad because I laughed at your trains stream I'm not mad at Bitwave! Bitwave works for me now! If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense Bitwave is PAYING ME to be here! I EVEN GOT A BITWAVE CUP THEY SENT ME!
View attachment 2169727
Truly exceptional, rather than ignore people in the chat bringing up Bitwave he needs to go on a 5 minute rant to prove he's not mad and doesn't even think about it.
The first 20 seconds of this clip is incredible its him admiting that he would flip in to any ideolgy instantly if someone offred him like 10k.
"If it don´t make dollas it dont make sense"
THE NOSE IS BEING EXPOSED. 👃👃👃
So much seethe and cope. It's amazing. His entire existence is that now.

"xander made muh money" and he offered to do that with Bitwave too and you refused to ever stream there out of anger. That's why people think you care dumbass, because you've made it clear you do.
Nobody in their right mind would give a fuck about bitwave or Xander yet Ralph cares imensly. Its the same shit with the twitter checkmark or that someone makes more money then him. Nobody cares except little Ralphy who seeths and copes about it every 10 minutes.