The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also one minor correction for Ralph.

No Ralph, Xander is not working for you because he works for Odysee. You said yourself that Odysee is paying you to stream there (backed up by @Haru Okumura's work). That means YOU work FOR Odysee. Which means Xander is... well not really your boss, just someone that works for your employer. I'd say co-worker but you'd be classed as an independent contractor and Xander would be an employee. Unless they are paying him as an independent contractor as well which would make him neither a boss, co-worker, nor employee of you.

Eat shit.

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
So Ralph is too poor to be able to mail a small suitcase. He might have to up it to three shows a day.

What Mr Vickers is keeping to himself is that the belongings are primarily pieces of clothing. So he probably sniffs his teenage ex's panties and makes pantsu dress up as her. Disgusting tbh.
Maybe he stole her dildo just like he did with Nora. When it all goes wrong with May he’ll probably steal their dilator.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Also one minor correction for Ralph.

No Ralph, Xander is not working for you because he works for Odysee. You said yourself that Odysee is paying you to stream there (backed up by @Haru Okumura's work). That means YOU work FOR Odysee. Which means Xander is... well not really your boss, just someone that works for your employer. I'd say co-worker but you'd be classed as an independent contractor and Xander would be an employee. Unless they are paying him as an independent contractor as well which would make him neither a boss, co-worker, nor employee of you.

Eat shit.
Ralph was saying Odysee sponsored him. Team Odysee responded they don’t have sponsorships.
3387F062-FBFE-4744-B0B8-49271B6B51A8.jpegArchive

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Ethan howling about Josh being personally responsible for what his users post because of a user named, of all things, "Section 230" is really funny.

Having now caught up with the Patreon drama, I have to ask do we know how much he was making? I thought he was making only a few dollars a month.
Google's cache shows his membership tiers:

may_14_patreon_tiers.png

Graphtreon shows that he had 223 patrons at the time the account was banned:

may_14_graphtreon.png

Site (archive)

Thus, he is losing out on a minimum of $223 per month, and surely somewhat more, with Graphtreon's estimate being anywhere from $589 - $2000. Based on his Subscribestar, which shows the numbers at each level, his most popular tier is the $5 tier:

may_14_subscribestar.png

Site (archive)

The total he was getting was therefore probably about $800-1000, so this is costing him what was probably the bulk of his income.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's simp
kiwifarms.net
So Ralph is too poor to be able to mail a small suitcase. He might have to up it to three shows a day.
Let's count the shows:
  1. The Killstream
  2. Tequila Sunrise
  3. Whatever podcast Gator is doing
  4. Twisted Minds (yes, Ralph will eventually get paid for the show)
  5. The Patreon shows
Ralph is too stupid to realize almost all his problems are his doing.
  • Kicked from YouTube. reason - Making a donation drive with people who constantly deny the Holocaust. Thought process - The atheists did it why the altright dissident right can't do it?
  • Kicked from Spotify. reason - Breaking NDA. Thought process - I have to tell absolutely EVERYONE about my success.
  • Kicked from Dlive. reason - Repeatedly ignoring staff about what can be shown on Dlive. Thought process - I always planned to throw Dlive under the bus, now they gone too far for not wanting white nationalism and rand.
  • Kicked from Patreon. reason - Patreon decided the doxxing outside of the platform is breaking the platform's ToS. Thought process - That bitch had it coming, she is a public figure. I am just serving justice against that whore.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph was saying Odysee sponsored him. Team Odysee responded they don’t have sponsorships.
View attachment 2171106Archive
This begs the question: Is whoever that is running their Twitter just unaware of all the payments to Ralph, or is Tom throwing all that money at Ralph without the knowledge of the rest of the Odysee staff?

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Ethan howling about Josh being personally responsible for what his users post because of a user named, of all things, "Section 230" is really funny.

Google's cache shows his membership tiers:

View attachment 2171085

Graphtreon shows that he had 223 patrons at the time the account was banned:

View attachment 2171088

Site (archive)

Thus, he is losing out on a minimum of $223 per month, and surely somewhat more, with Graphtreon's estimate being anywhere from $589 - $2000. Based on his Subscribestar, which shows the numbers at each level, his most popular tier is the $5 tier:

View attachment 2171108

Site (archive)

The total he was getting was therefore probably about $800-1000, so this is costing him what was probably the bulk of his income.
I cannot believe he was still making that much money. Given the nosedive his content and the quality of it has taken you would expect it to be in the low double digits.

You literally could have avoided this Ralph by not getting involved in the drama of an ex-girlfriend who was imploding spectacularly on their own. You just had to take your little victory lap and screw yourself over in the process.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Ethan revealing a screenshot of the landing page for his network has allowed me to figure out what service he's using. It's called SecureServer.tv:

may_14_secureserver.png

Site (archive)

Here is Ethan's page:

may_14_network_1.png

Here is Steven Crowder's, identical other than CSS and a few images:

may_14_network_2.png

Site (archive)

The mobile app itself will look like this:

may_14_network_app.png

Site (archive)

EDIT:

Here is the pricing information. There is a substantial monthly fee so he could conceivably lose money on this entire thing:

may_14_ss_pricing.png

Last edited:
Let's count the shows:
  1. The Killstream
  2. Tequila Sunrise
  3. Whatever podcast Gator is doing
  4. Twisted Minds (yes, Ralph will eventually get paid for the show)
  5. The Patreon shows
Ralph is too stupid to realize almost all his problems are his doing.
  • Kicked from YouTube. reason - Making a donation drive with people who constantly deny the Holocaust. Thought process - The atheists did it why the altright dissident right can't do it?
  • Kicked from Spotify. reason - Breaking NDA. Thought process - I have to tell absolutely EVERYONE about my success.
  • Kicked from Dlive. reason - Repeatedly ignoring staff about what can be shown on Dlive. Thought process - I always planned to throw Dlive under the bus, now they gone too far for not wanting white nationalism and rand.
  • Kicked from Patreon. reason - Patreon decided the doxxing outside of the platform is breaking the platform's ToS. Thought process - That bitch had it coming, she is a public figure. I am just serving justice against that whore.
Don’t forget about CWC (his employee/interns) after party show. Dingos once a month show with Boer Jack and then Rands show which is on every second of the day Rand is awake and drinking Petrol.

So instead of a podcast with Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson you get an even more white trash version of Robertson who is also from Louisiana Dingo

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph goes into some deep lore about why he was banging Ade in the first place (to get back at Nora) and goes on to say FUCK PATREON YOU MOTHERFUCKING LYING, COCKSUCKING, PIECE OF SHIT, FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKERS for hollerin' over him.

Also for the record, it's Kill Stream. 2 words and capitalize the K and the S. This isn't rocket surgery, get it right!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Also for the record, it's Kill Stream. 2 words and capitalize the K and the S. This isn't rocket surgery, get it right!
Your browser is not able to display this video.
thekillstreamalloneordnocapitalization, got it. the true and honest ks spelling

1. Tequila Sunrise
why didnt he call it the morning killmate? miserable, just miserable

FUCK PATREON YOU MOTHERFUCKING LYING, COCKSUCKING, PIECE OF SHIT, FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKERS for hollerin' over him.
im surprised someones last place county fair hog was able to mash the keys and mouse to coincidentally sign up for patreon and stay on this long tbh. also he was monthly iirc that means he loses this month since its the middle of it right?

edited to remove me being a lazy nigger, nice job enraging the little piggy though section 230

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
So Ethan Ralph thinks someone pointing out he's an idiot and how funny it is when he seethes is some sort of like, dogwhistle to fucking flag down all of his shit and that we must all be called flaggots for one user which would be retarded even if he was encouraging everyone to flag shit since he didnt even show replies or reactions or even ratings so you cant know from his tweet how everyone reacted.

Also you just lead any newer fans who arent pre baked or delusional desperate incels who already know youre full of shit but are blackmailed and or coping to the kiwifarms where they can easily see youre either lying or your fucked alcoholic retard brain is decaying faster than biden's

You can take jcaesar187 out of Africa, but you'll never take Africa out of jcaesar187. He literally can't help himself when left to his own devices. This clip has not been altered in anyway. Here's one for your soundboard, Shannon.
View attachment 2171509
the bbcs that sodomized his fat piggy ass were certainly based.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
gunt removal from patreon is a shit thing to happen
and for doxing the whore , patreon is a shit service

i do want to see the .tv site live and with how it is going might end up being more money overall?
he said he got the subscriber list that helps him, but do patreon pay him all funds ? if you do subscribe for many months . do they give all the subscription in one time or split over the months?
i need to understand if anybody does know?