The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

HONKHONKTIME69

HONK HONK
kiwifarms.net
gunt removal from patreon is a shit thing to happen
and for doxing the whore , patreon is a shit service

i do want to see the .tv site live and with how it is going might end up being more money overall?
he said he got the subscriber list that helps him, but do patreon pay him all funds ? if you do subscribe for many months . do they give all the subscription in one time or split over the months?
i need to understand if anybody does know?
watch this then try again

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Pillstream TL;DW Recap:
⦁ (Obligatory joke about Ralph being late)
⦁ Ralph only has 69 (heh.) people waiting at 9:25pm.
⦁ Ralph is once more in chat coping that he won't be live till 10. that he's " getting stuff pulled up now". At 9:29.
⦁ Ralph yelling at a viewer about just changing the start time to 10.
⦁ Ralph goes live at 9:50 but 9:56 and still no powerpoint. At 9:59 he finally gets the slide show up.
⦁ He only does a couple minutes of intro tonight... He's live with Gator. He shills his vanity blog. He admits he doesn't write on it unless he's got the bug or a diary entry. He also looks like shit. Pale, cheeks all pink and his bald spot even bigger. His hair and beard are getting more grey too.
⦁ Ralph gets right into his Pateron banning. Ralph says he only fucked Ade to get back at Nora. Gunt gives us the deep lore that Nora knew the EDF crowd.
⦁ Ralph says one of the best moments of last year was publishing the life of an e-whore article.
⦁ Ralph spergs about Pateron and Ade some more.
⦁ Ralph grumbles that Gator was muted.
⦁ Gator spergs about people flagging them. He sqeals about people lying and flagging.
⦁ Ralph spergs about having a better life than all his ayylawgs, Ade and ass napkins. He waves a jar of booze around like a monkey.
⦁ Ralph shills odysee again. He says that Pateron and Ade won't take up the whole show.
⦁ Ralph and Gator say Killstream.tv was almost ready tonight. They have to update some images and some style stuff has to be fixed. Ralph complains there's a capital S in the Killstream logo there.
⦁ Ralph mumbles about the button on his mixer being stuck again.
⦁ Gator says Ade alienated the only group of friends she had.
⦁ Ralph says the website won't be "turned on" until Monday.
⦁ There's a random pic of JF on his website. It looks like any website Pajeets can make in a week or two.
⦁ Trovo starts stuttering. When it comes back it's running at like 10 FPS for a bit then sorts it's shit out.
⦁ Randbot's there! Rand offers condolences for losing his pateron. He wanted to cut in earlier but Ralph wouldn't shut up.
⦁ Trovo stutters again as Ralph is talking about how he had to cut out some shit Rand said to post on the network.
⦁ Rand had a moment of clarity. He was watching people die in explosions to anime music and he wondered if that was why he kept getting banned from platforms.
⦁ Smoke interrupts everything. Smoke thinks that Ralph is ayylawging him and gets aggressive, jumping near the camera. Ralph looks shook.
⦁ Ralph going over the archive to see what's going to be on the killstream.tv app. Ralph says Warski isn't putting his stuff on the app.
⦁ Ralph says Warski might be on later tonight. He says he regrets doing the healstream but they would have kicked him off for something else.
⦁ Gator says it was the greatest stream of all time.
⦁ Ralph bangs out some super chats.
⦁ Ralph says the network is going to be the new hub for the bonus content.
⦁ Ralph wonders what he will do with his subscribe star once the network starts.
⦁ He finally gets to the super potions.
⦁ Ralph is smoking a poorly rolled blunt on stream that went out as he puffed on it.
⦁ Ralph says "enough meta, enough bannings." Didn't catch any chat bans.
⦁ Ralph shills the Captail Tazaryach v Judas match on June first.
⦁ Ralph kvetches that some people in his chat don't want to watch the blood sports.
⦁ Rand says Syrian Girl was the physical representation of how angry he was whenever Judas spoke.
⦁ Ralph goes back to his twitter as Rand makes an anti-semitic joke.
⦁ Ralph might have a Palestinian that had a family member killed by the IDF on to debate Judas on the morning show.
⦁ Onto Odysee's first hit piece. Odysee CEO says nazi posts don't merit removal. Oi vey!
⦁ Bans in chat. Didn't catch the message that got swept.
⦁ Ralph goes onto read the article.
⦁ Gator mumbles about the national justice party.
⦁ Ralph says he's going to test out entropy soon... so someone else was running the old restream?
⦁ Back to the article. Odysee will be known for neo nazis, covid deniers, q tards and Holocaust denial.
⦁ I guess the odysee people in the email with the news people thought they were staff at first.
⦁ Gator has a piss warm take about Odysee being the most based platform.
⦁ Rand going on to saying the glowies can now remote hack people and leave fake logs.
⦁ Ralph mumbles that shit in Israel is popping off. He mutters something about Syrian Girl...
⦁ Onto some Australian neo nazi Tom Sewell. Ralph says it looks like Jace Stryker.
⦁ Onto Palestinian news. Rockets were fired from Syria and there's riots on the border.
⦁ Ralph pulls up a BBC clip about the Palestinian ground attack and bombardment.
⦁ We get a caller... Warski. he comes in screaming "Israel" and cracking a beer. he's decided to get "blackout drunk".
⦁ Ralph says a lot of times its happened he didn't decide to.
⦁ Kyler is drinking Jager. Warski is streaming later and promises hard r's.
⦁ Andy thinks his banning is retarded.
⦁ Andy says he's getting on Jessie from Pod Awful's clone of Pateron.
⦁ Andy says Ade is a public figure, but more importantly deserved it.
⦁ Ralph copes she was trying to get him deplatformed. Now I wasn't following her too, too close and can't recall what; if anything she did.
⦁ Andy bitches about the ayylawgs and how the farms is a site for ruining lives.
⦁ Ralph seethes that Null asked for a thread on the demon baby.
⦁ Ralph says he wants do more than DMCA Null.
⦁ Ralph copes his flagging is cute and valid.
⦁ Andy makes up a story that people were in his Odysee chat bragging they flagged him on dlive.
⦁ Ralph is getting unhinged tonight. He says he wants to see Josh and the ayylawgs broken.
⦁ Andy says that the ayylawgs make them out to be evil and immoral. Ralph says that the whole thread plots to get him, fuck with his private life and deplatform.
⦁ Gator goes off about muh gayops.
⦁ Andy says the biggest fights he's had are with his irl friends and family.
⦁ Gator has a piss warm take about how men handle things and how the farms is feminizing men... he does his best valley girl voice, really channeling Jimbo tonight.
⦁ Ralph mumbles about hoping Josh is in federal prison soon.
⦁ Andy said someone game him an email saying he had 2 week to stop going on the killstream or "bad stuff would happen". Andy says even if he didn't do online stuff he would still be Ralph's friend.
⦁ We've had 20+ minutes at this point.
⦁ Ralph slurs something about wondering what Beardson is doing.
⦁ Gator says he's either in the middle of or wrapping up blood sports of his own?
⦁ Ralph has some breaking news that Don Lemon quit his CNN show live on air. He says he'll get to the Israel video he was going to play earlier.
⦁ Gator says "fuck Don Lemon."
⦁ Ralph looks for a clip. Don is quitting. Ralph thinks something up. A promotion? Rand thinks he's just quitting. Gator wonders what they found on his computer.
⦁ More superchats.
⦁ Rand wants CNN to replace CNN with Vegeta. His cope is that everyone else is a cartoon character there anyway.
⦁ The dog comes up to say hello but isn't on camera. Ralph says the call room is full.
⦁ He finally gets to the west bank news.
⦁ Ralph pauses the video to say the Israelis are "shook".
⦁ Gator says its the revenge for BLM.
⦁ Back to the clip but pause for the panel to make some piss warm takes.
⦁ Back to the clips. Israeli cops roughing up Palestinians. Settlers mowing down children.
⦁ Chomo stutters as Ralph and Rand make anti-semetic jokes. It's running as smooth as gravel in a blender. It sorts itself out after a few minutes though, just in time for gator to come in with a take about the American media being "fawning and infantile". Broke out two from his word-a-day calendar today.
⦁ Andy bitches that quartering does like 7 videos a day.
⦁ Ralph complains that his entropy signs him out.
⦁ Ralph pulls in some Walrus caller.
⦁ Caller lets us know Don Lemon has ass cancer. The caller was in a bunker for a bit after an arab kid threw a rock at him.
⦁ Gator says that wild boars can be a problem.
⦁ Caller says theres this city in Israel over run with them. Ralph pulls up a picture from an article about a couple getting a divorce because of the boards.
⦁ Butters calls in. Butters gives his condolences for his pateron loss. He wonders where the episode will go. Ralph says on the network, and pivots to shill his subscribe star.
⦁ Butters deleted his Pateron account in protest. He is angry that the content is lost but Ralph says he has like most if not all of them.
⦁ Butter's take is he isn't taking a side but loves the memes coming out.
⦁ Butters says something about the civil rights act making two constitutions...
⦁ Butters takes his leave after saying Tel-Aviv is rightful Roman land.
⦁ 1Step2Far calls in. He says Based butters... Andy asks him about Tel-Aviv and Ralph hastily wrangles him.
⦁ Ralph resorts to playing his own clips after he got "robbed" in January of 2020.
⦁ Ralph pulls up an article about a radical rabbi getting more followers with the new violence.
⦁ 1Step has a clip with the f-slur... Andy says its good with a time skipped. Onto the baked Alaska clip...
⦁ Baked is at a pool party... Baked is being told that the party is only for hotel guests. Ralph and panel debate if its standard. Mixed reviews, but with covid and the fact baked had a camera made sense to turn away - He would have had to kick him out any way.
⦁ More superchats. One Ralph Ralph debates he can't read. He "might" do it "after".
⦁ Baked is turning it into race. Saying he's hating on white boy summer.
⦁ Andy says its like habbo hotel.
⦁ Back to the video. Baked is cussing the poor door guy out. He says black lives don't matter and starts going off.
⦁ Rand says he wants to beat the shit out of him just listening to Baked.
⦁ Ralph gives a play by play on how close it almost came into a fight.
⦁ Warski takes his man bun off and lets us know that Mundane Matt deleted the Wheelman channel.
⦁ Ralph says he'll watch more of the baked video then take callers.
⦁ Ralph watches the video with a sour look on his face, he must see the views it gets.
⦁ 1step takes his leave.
⦁ Ralph pulls up another Israel v Gaza article.
⦁ Another caller. Didn't catch their name but they're Australian.
⦁ Amother caller. William. He asks if he thought about doing an Owen Benjamin mass arbitration thing. Ralph thinks they might have better grounds to keep him banned.
⦁ Ralph reads the email from pateron then his reply, not saying the naughty words.
⦁ Ralph mumbles about the live stuff he has planned.
⦁ 12:08 and he's got 602 viewers
⦁ Ralph tells the caller without telling him he couldn't afford a lawsuit.
⦁ Onto some Trevor Noah stories... People are mad he is saying Israel can't defend themselves. Ralph says he can't watch the clip. He says he doesn't think he's "good".
⦁ Rand and Ralph debate how much pro Palestine stuff the guy is allowed to say and keep his job.
⦁ A single superchat comes in. Ralph tells them that the wars might not been all Israel fucking around but for oil and a mix of stuff.
⦁ Another super chat about voter fraud. Ralph says he might do a blood sports on it, if they want to come on. Ralph says he moved on and they use it as an excuse to deplatform people.
⦁ Gator bitches that the only shit that went down at the capital on the 6th was that a cop killed someone. He goes on to sperg about ANTIFA INFILTRATORS!!! He rounds it out with talking about the memes about Ben Shapiro stealing AOC's shoes and huffing them.
⦁ Gator's mic shits the bed again. Ralph has to mute him. Gator sorts it out, coping he has to "redo the wiring".
⦁ Ralph mumbles about a lot of the rioters are getting big, bullshit charges.
⦁ He lies that he sent out the last of the hats today.
⦁ Ralph admits he got into a swearing match with the post office today. After his hissy fit he was told to come back tomorrow before 4:30 to ship international.
⦁ Onto some article about some Lebanese-Canadian guy ripping on Israel. They are trying to get him fired for being critical of Israel. He also called Andrew Yang a piece of shit too! Sami Zayn is they guy getting fired.
⦁ Ralph goes on to mumble about wrestling.
⦁ Onto some Leaf news. Some Ontario university students making a tik-tok telling people to stab Israelis, and burning Israeli flags.
⦁ Back to Ralph's twitter. Ralph spergs that the reason the IDF lit up a mosque was because they were stockpiling literal rocks.
⦁ Ralph is not sure if the rock picture is even current. Ralph mumbles about the apache missiles and shit they have.
⦁ Ralph pulls up some Hamas misisles vs the iron dome footage, but switches to some thot.
⦁ Ralph pulls up a breaking911 tweet saying 40-50% of the CDC are getting the covid jab.
⦁ Ralph pulls up some news that Virginia is opening up a little more.
⦁ Gator says he's gonna say he's vaxx'd anyway. He says they can't ask for proof of vaccination if they're a business because HIPAA.
⦁ Ralph says he's going to make a fake one. Chat tells him not to. Gator says he shouldn't either, even though everything is fake, gay and made-up.
⦁ Gator makes a Bane reference as Ralph gives up on the rest of the stories.
⦁ Ralph hiccups after finishing his drink earlier in the night.
⦁ 12:37pm EST and he's only got 536 viewers, that's like .5 dongas!
⦁ Ralph mumbles about another twitter ban spree. He says he lost 100 followers. Piggy looks visibly shook. He corrects himself. 140 followers.
⦁ Ralph mumbles about where he'll post an episode; then gets gator to shill his shit.
⦁ Gator shills his shit like a maker's fed gimp.
⦁ Ralph mumbles about working 2 shifts and bitches walking through here before. Ralph babbles about nothing.
⦁ Gunty hits the killstream outro song and calls it a night.

Well, I want to say it now. I've slept on it. If the killstream network doesn't work with prepaid cards, I'm not handing over payment info over to gunt so if he goes killstream.tv exclusive and prepaid cards with whatever info I type in don't work I'll stop sniping for sure. Moreover, I have vacation coming up here soon, and I'm not sure if I'll be able or want to snipe the gunt. It's all so tiresome. All he does is play clips and stumble over articles. I sound like a broken record when I say he used to rip on Mundane Matt for just "reading the news" on his show but that's about all he does. Oh wait, the quarterly "bloodsports". If the Captain Bloodsports gets him shitcanned from Trovo like it did Dlive and he goes odysee exclusive, I'll take it as a sign and keep going, but if Ralph cucks out and wrangles the guests so hard there's nothing kino then I'm bowing out. It's been fun but this much Ralph is hard on your head after a while.

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph goes into some deep lore about why he was banging Ade in the first place (to get back at Nora)
Ralph, seeing you've taken the habit of reading these threads again : Marrying Nora was probably the only good decision you've ever made in your entire miserable life. It's also hilarious that you think wherever you slosh your gunt towards has any chance of being adequate revenge towards Nora. She's on her way to earning six figures a year and as a woman if she felt like it she could play the revenge game ten times harder onto you than you're attempting to do towards her.

Nobody likes you, your "friends" only pretend to do so because you make them money. Listen to Andy's rant earlier into why he never denounced you, it's not because he likes you, not because you're his friend, but Because you helped him maintain a living. None of these people are going to care about you in 6 months when you're broke and scrubbed off the internet completely.

Finally, stop with the copium. No one believes any of your "Actually, it's not an L because-" spins. If you wern't such a drunk moron you'd still be on youtube, you'd be a multi-millionaire by now, and you'd still be married to Nora, a woman who despite her faults was way above you. Then again, I guess you'd have to take a steady supply of copium not to off yourself whenever you remember just how much you fucked up.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
⦁ Ralph mumbles about another twitter ban spree. He says he lost 100 followers. Piggy looks visibly shook. He corrects himself. 140 followers.
lmfao its like fucking Downfall. Sowfall, youre twitter is going to be de-verified piggy,i am personally meeting up with mr dorsey and the adl sunday to discuss having your checkmark removed.

⦁ Ralph says he's going to make a fake one. Chat tells him not to. Gator says he shouldn't either, even though everything is fake, gay and made-up.
im sure no one will report him admitting to faking it.

Ralph admits he got into a swearing match with the post office today. After his hissy fit he was told to come back tomorrow before 4:30 to ship international.
it must be a fucking hell having to be an employee in a business or service pig uses.

⦁ Rand says he wants to beat the shit out of him just listening to Baked.
yet ralph does the same thing to employees even off cam when he is clearly in the wrong like bringing knives not once but fucking twice to airports and federal property.

Well, I want to say it now. I've slept on it. If the killstream network doesn't work with prepaid cards, I'm not handing over payment info over to gunt so if he goes killstream.tv exclusive and prepaid cards with whatever info I type in don't work I'll stop sniping for sure. Moreover, I have vacation coming up here soon, and I'm not sure if I'll be able or want to snipe the gunt. It's all so tiresome. All he does is play clips and stumble over articles. I sound like a broken record when I say he used to rip on Mundane Matt for just "reading the news" on his show but that's about all he does. Oh wait, the quarterly "bloodsports". If the Captain Bloodsports gets him shitcanned from Trovo like it did Dlive and he goes odysee exclusive, I'll take it as a sign and keep going, but if Ralph cucks out and wrangles the guests so hard there's nothing kino then I'm bowing out. It's been fun but this much Ralph is hard on your head after a while.
theres nothing left anyway, pig is now under his old gg earnings and general clout, pig is confirmed less than 400 fucking viewers across all platforms, hes banned from everything and is getting banned from more, twitter is getting dmcad and apparently ade can just get sites to take down shit wont be long before he loses his checkmark, hes getting sick and drunk and high to the point he cant speak coherently, etc etc hes not having fun, hes working a full time job in this utter hell of the killstream boredom, hes too scared of anything happening to escape his personal hell, he hates everyone around him, hes not making much money and is making less and less probably below min wage on all his income sources combined, his fucking mother hates him and his paypigs dont like him enough to donate for her condition and ralph trying his boo hoo piggy crocodile tears, gaytor hates him needs to be paid, his child and his mom hate him, he hates his fans, its over its all over for gunt and now its just taking bets on when his piggy body craps out or he suffocates himself in his gunt folds from the sheer dismay of his "life" or if the betes hits.

Last edited:

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Ralph, seeing you've taken the habit of reading these threads again : Marrying Nora was probably the only good decision you've ever made in your entire miserable life. It's also hilarious that you think wherever you slosh your gunt towards has any chance of being adequate revenge towards Nora. She's on her way to earning six figures a year and as a woman if she felt like it she could play the revenge game ten times harder onto you than you're attempting to do towards her.
Well shes proably in a shoebox somewhere in london working away at a minimum wage nhs job married to her cousin. But hey thats still a better life then Ralph could ever have given her.

Official Pillstream TL;DW Recap:
⦁ Ralph gets right into his Pateron banning. Ralph says he only fucked Ade to get back at Nora. Gunt gives us the deep lore that Nora knew the EDF crowd.
1621056107264.png
1621056032688.png

You filth fucking pig. Even when you purport to open up your heart its all lies. I wonder now what you told these 18 year old fawns to lure them in. Did you talk about how you would always love them? How you always would be by their side and never betray their trust? Did you talk about your father hurting you for sympathy like you did to faith?
But the feelings and future of these young women dosent matter aslong as you get a piece of pussy to pump and dump, you fucking swine.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
these 18 year old fawns to lure them in.
17 year olds, i still count it even if he wasnt as bold to whip his memphis micro or technically molest them before they turned 18

But the feelings and future of these young women dosent matter aslong as you get a piece of pussy to pump and dump, you fucking swine.
tbf ethan tries to trap them permanently, still doesnt care what happens to them but if he could lock them in the basement he would. he only left faith because she tried to escape back to her family

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
You filth fucking pig. Even when you purport to open up your heart its all lies.
Wait, you're saying the guy that was complaining how banning them for hurt feelings off platforms was ruining the internet and making everyone into women in one sentence and then immediately following that up with calling the broke dick farms the mean girls of the internet that need to be banned off the internet is some kind of lying hypocrite fatso loser with no consistent moral code? Yes, that literally happened tonight in the same thought.

Yeah right, like a fat midget that watches BBC cuck porn, voted for Obama twice, tried to fight a female cop, won't pay his student loan and was on welfare his entire life but runs a right wing show is a hypocrite! LMAO, no fucking way, buddy.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if someone else has pointed this out, but I had a realization:

Ralph had NO idea what he was going to do with Tequila Sunrise (which is the gayest name ever -- thanks Gaydur). Yeah shocking, we already knew that.

But if my understanding is correct (because I haven't been watching the morning fag streams), he has mostly been using it to cover court videos?

I find this funny because only a week ago, Ralph said he would keep The Court Retort and fire it up once in awhile for any court news (since the George Floyd coverage brought him back up to minimum wage for awhile there). But because Ralph didn't actually know what to do with Tequila Sunrise, he is now using that for his lame court streams, thus rendering The Court Retort useless.

Which is really dumb because he already had an Odysee gig set up called THE COURT Retort, which arguably would pull in more people interested in that genre.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasted 10 minutes of my existence on this, have some fun.
Thanks @David Spadem for the first clip.

No, Xander works for Odysee, not you, you stupid fucking pig. So since I uploaded this pile of trash to YouTube and if I God Forbid monetise it, Google is now my employee? While I'd make maybe 4 cents, 1% of what @Fslur made from her walled clips, many Google employees are paid very well, well into medium low 6 digits (think, 300,000+).

Cope harder, stupid pig. You're using a service that's coded by someone who brought us Pillstream 0.0 while saying you'd rather give Justin Sun the sucky sucky before using it. So what is it now, you owe Justin some mouthing, you've already flew to San Fran to suck the Chink crypto mafia wanted by Beijing twink, or you're pay to be gay and the pricetag is like $5 an hour?

Seethe and cope some more, pig.

Attachments

• pig.mp4
    72.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
So this network is coming on Monday? I wonder if he's going to include the "wanna holler over me" stream in the library. I don't think the killstream is even worth it because you already have kaz and our favorite noodle chef pho doing the restreams and the streams that people care about "the boulder stream" is already mirrored and animated. Him and rand break up every 6 months so is his content pulled until gehe cleans the gunt? Andy is pathetic, went from a 200k channel to being a side show for the gunt.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
So this network is coming on Monday? I wonder if he's going to include the "wanna holler over me" stream in the library. J don't th1ink the killstream is even worth it because you already have kaz and our favorite noodle chef pho doing the restreams and the streams that people care about "the boulder stream" is already mirrored and animated. Him and rand break up every 6 months so is his content pulled until gehe cleans the gunt? Andy is pathetic, went from a 200k channel to being a side show for the gunt.
I believe the "YOU WANNA' HOLLER OVER ME?!" stream was on Cog's show.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Wasnt Ralph on of those people who lauged at Sargon cause he refused to apologize to Patreon? Sargon atleast went out with a principle in mind you went out like a revenge hungry moron.
Ralph would blow patreon support if it meant getting unbanned. Now Sargon is a man of pwincipals while gunt is a broke faggot laughing about how totally not broke he is even though everyone can see it smug chuckle.
Eat shit.
He would love to.
Smoke is our inside cat. If Ralph only knew what he does for us
Rand being completely retarded about op sec doesn't surprise me
Ralph any reasonable person can keep themselves from blacking out drunk. Anyone that has drank more than a few times in their life generally knows their bodies limit
During the time I observed twisted minds tonight I never heard one hard nigger only censored ones so I want my time refunded Warski, fuck you
No court is going to find a youtuber with under 100k subs to be a public figure Warski you idiot. By that theory Warski deserved his sisters cum tributes
You're the only reason Xander has a thread here gunt and you know it was going to be made weather or not Null suggested it
It's horrifying I know however I suspect Ralph has a hard broke dick for Josh
Flagging is uwu when Ralph does it
No one flagged you Warski you played yourself
The only thing broken is you Ralph
Andy is easily an example of what immoral is
Gaytor the master of Gay ops can spot it a mile away
Gaytor can't afford a audio cable, really?
Ralph's entire story about the international parcels made zero sense and if I had to guess it was probably because the fat bastard was too lazy to do the customs forms
Sami Zayn is a Syrian so much for even knowing basic ass shit for two wrestling fans.
"Zayn, who grew up in Quebec, Canada, born to Syrian parents, sought out a way to make real change. He approached the Syrian American Medical Society (SAMS) Foundation, and it didn't take long before the clinic was a reality."
Gaytor doesn't even know how HIPAA works and that's pretty disturbing for someone aiming to head into the medical field
Ralph sure wants to give his mom covid for some reason. Hasn't she suffered enough Ralph?

Only good part of the show tonight was Ralph seething in regards to the patreon ban. Not knowing Sami Zayn is Syrian is kinda upsetting because the guy is extremely proud of it and is always talking about it even getting himself in hot water a few times for supporting the Assad regime.

Andy is pathetic, went from a 200k channel to being a side show for the gunt.
Andy went from having one of the most popular live streams on youtube earning him thousands of dollars a week to barely sustaining 200 viewers. He just couldn't deal with working alongside JF which is stupid. Lots of groups in media dislike each other but know at the end of the day there is no band/podcast/tv show without the them working together and know it's better to be well off dealing with someone they dislike than barely making it by, moving to a shit hole because it's cheaper.

Last edited:

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Ralph is like a single mother: his creation, the Killstream, is his biggest passion, his heart and soul. Yet he can't be bothered to care for it, cater it's needs, or even provide basic maintence.

And of course he's also a welfare leech and pill popper, fat narcisitc bitch.

10 Minutes Well Spent! Oh and @theralph I have a confession to make. That Bitwave Faggot that baited you into a 5 minute rant on why you're not mad about streaming on Bitwave...
Mein mensch!!

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
The gunt cries out in pain while he flags you. Apparently null has flagged the gunt and retardski for making fun of his mom. All the while these paragons of masculinity bitch about some humble serbian farmer, the gaytor calls everyone he doesn't like literally Kraut.

"OMG muh baby how dare you dawxxx him Josh Moon my little Xander isn't even out of the oven and that evil Moon Man already doxxxed him and therefore my flaggot behavior is justified."

My knowledge of southern mannerism may need a reprisal because I can't make out if the gunt is down to fuck null or wants to be fucked by null.

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's going to be great when after his first shift as an X-ray tech some SJW from HR comes and presents him with a five figure bill for all the HIPAA violations he Shannily incurred.
Bold of you to assume that Gator got the job and not getting rejected because of him being Gunt's bottom bitch.