The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Tapped out after 50 minutes, it's just... wow
i hereby suggest that for any snipers or summary writers that they be allowed to simply say some disparaging comment about mark rather than be forced to endure actually watching him set the record on replay again.i know well all be miffed if something big happens with mark on its just infinitely unlikely at this point

edit also he literally does weaponize the dullness of mark hes done it too often after a controversy and he lurks here too much to not know its effective at gunting the convo

i hereby suggest that for any snipers or summary writers that they be allowed to simply say some disparaging comment about mark rather than be forced to endure actually watching him set the record on replay again.i know well all be miffed if something big happens with mark on its just infinitely unlikely at this point

edit also he literally does weaponize the dullness of mark hes done it too often after a controversy and he lurks here too much to not know its effective at gunting the convo
I second that motion, with an amendment that it should also apply to Adam Green appearances on the Killstream.

Also James Corden is basically a Gay British version of Ralph, are we sure that Sandra didn't whore around the UK before she met Ronny in Memphis and had Evan and Ethan.

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this behavior ok??

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Screenshot (586).png

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been kicked out of 109 jobs over 350 times because I can't stop watching the Kill Report in the lab, they kicked me out with some petri dishes that contained a prototype virus called ChiComFlu1488, to revenge them, I went to the wet market and infected a bunch of a air conditioner filters. They probably regret not installing those infowars.com filters now, let's go!

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I have been kicked out of 109 jobs over 350 times because I can't stop watching the Kill Report in the lab, they kicked me out with some petri dishes that contained a prototype virus called ChiComFlu1488, to revenge them, I went to the wet market and infected a bunch of a air conditioner filters. They probably regret not installing those infowars.com filters now, let's go!
God damnit and you didn't even go to get some bat soup? Sad!

Sounds like what that Asian cab driver CWC Loather that watches Ralph would do