The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Ralph has a new YouTube channel clipping his show. Hitting over 20 views!
YOU CAN'T ABORT THE RETORT!

Screenshot_20210619-143042_YouTube.jpg

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised his legs aren't bigger after years of carrying that gunt
You have to actually move alot to gain muscular legs, two types of fatties, barrel chested who work labor, or work out and get the built legs through that.

Or the Ralph kind where they sit around doing nothing all the time, except to get up for more food, and one day they find when they stand up that their legs feel like they are going to splinter. I bet when that happens he moves a mini fridge beside his computer, then he gets a mobility scooter.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
DO I LOOK 5'1" BITCH AAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAH
View attachment 2276241
View attachment 2276238

His skinny jeans are so bunched up, especially around the thighs. Ralph, if you're going to be such a gigantic fatass that you have to buy big boy sized pants, have your mothergirlfriend take them up a few inches before you wear them.

Also when she tells you that you look good in anything tight fitting (or that your kicks/fights/pool-bombing are impressive), she's lying to you. I wonder why...

I just wanna reminisce about the original Ralph thread last year. Fucking great time. Having a board is definitely going to make it easier, but it was fun looking away for 5 minutes and seeing 15 pages added. We had spergy derailers, the one dude who wrote essays in every post until he got banned, and a faggot drip-feeding Vickers' cum before getting banned himself.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't this guy fuck a Possum at some point?
Yes.
He raped a possum behind an Arby's, that was the most horrific thing I've witnessed, but no comparison to what came next.
He then fished a trashburger out of the dumpester and started eating it while jerking to the possum's carcass.

Knight of the Rose

kiwifarms.net
Sad. He'll travel to DC to pretend to do IRL streaming before shutting it down to go get drunk, yet he hasn't been to see his newborn son.
Considering it would be a stupid white trash decision to burst in demanding to see the kid you abandoned and who the mother and family no longer want anything to do with you, I imagine this will probably happen soon.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Keep an eye out for Ralph's behavior today, boys. He may be hung over from a massive booze relapse over the weekend.

Oh and on an unrelated note, we need to look out for any bruises on Ralph's disgusting body. "Bruising easily" is the only symptom of Cushing's Syndrome that we have not yet confirmed on Ralph. It's the final piece to the puzzle.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
An addendum was put into the Friday podcast which wasn't uploaded until days later and the TLDR is the DC rally was a bust.
View attachment 2282002
lol last Friday Ralph was saying that this could be really big, that he's seen a lot of people express interest in going.

Doesn't matter. Ralph sucks at IRL and it's all a big cope over how he ended the stream earlier to get hammered. His voice sounds hung over and reeking of weed in this addendum.