The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
God, I facepalmed so hard at that god damn addendum. Both hands and drug them down my entire face.

Does he really expect the Killstream network to take off if he keeps doing what he's doing? He used to have thousands of viewers, now he's lucky to hit 800. You can't do the usual shit of gunting around, doing nothing, then going to get hammered when it gets too boring. No one's going to pay for that shit.

What he should've done was go around to the few people actually protesting and talked with and interviewed them, made interesting content. Instead, he gunted around, hung out with his pedo gf, then called it quits when us kiwis were getting too much trolling material out of him.

He honestly thinks this killstream network bullshit is going to be passive income for the rest of his days by pouring his boring ol' content into it. He already got his massive spike of yearly subs and his monthly subs will drop when he bans even more people (cause we all know how ban happy gunty is) and they unsub because they can't interact, then look elsewhere to be entertained. I call that the Killstream to Kiwi pipeline.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
monthly subs will drop when he bans even more people (cause we all know how ban happy gunty is) and they unsub because they can't interact, then look elsewhere to be entertained. I call that the Killstream to Kiwi pipeline.
This is important. There is no interaction on kstv. Not even a system for leaving video comments that I can see. He keeps chat banning and Twitter banning everyone that makes a joke, he'll have no one left but the die hard sycophants like Dingo, Rand, Butters, etc. Hell, it's already really close to that point.

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
break.jpg

Trovo just punted the gunt for 3 days for irl streaming. He'll crawl back to epic streamer site trovo like a beaten wife.

Anyways, 126.99 in not streamlabs. 34.01 coins which are down another 12% today, so Gunt made -------------->$1.02<----------------

Most donos were the same paypigs as usual. Someone from here, DarkerV, was in chat arguing with them.

Last edited:

Squeezit Henderson

kiwifarms.net
Considering it would be a stupid white trash decision to burst in demanding to see the kid you abandoned and who the mother and family no longer want anything to do with you, I imagine this will probably happen soon.
I think it's more likely he'll burst into the courtroom for driving on a suspended (failure to pay child support) license. For all the shit he talks, even Ethan's piggy walnut brain understands a child is a responsibility. And running from responsibilities is the only exercise his stubby toothpick legs get.

Harlan Wick

kiwifarms.net
Woah am I missing some NECTAR???
Not really, just the usual shit from a new target.

It looks like Dr. Karlyn Borysenko is the Gunt's new target of rage. She's got 4.1K views on her stream where as Gunt has (as of 8:28pm PST) 540 viewers. And this is where I leave this bullshit and do something useful like finishing off a bottle of Jack on the balcony and yelling at joggers until the cops tell me to knock it off.