The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• DDoS is active again.

Big Fat Frog

Blowtorch and Corkscrew
kiwifarms.net
Ralph needs to do an RV stream, do it! Think about all the donos you're gonna get. Have TTS on full blast and do a tour through Detroit.
I’m genuinely convinced Ralph will be blackout drunk behind the wheel and drive down the opposite lane of the road and get into a head-on collision with a minivan and kill a family of six going on a road trip instantly while TTS donations spam “NIGGER” and blare Ram Ranch

Last edited:

JAKL

Just Another Kiwi Lurker
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2282732

Trovo just punted the gunt for 3 days for irl streaming. He'll crawl back to epic streamer site trovo like a beaten wife.

Anyways, 126.99 in not streamlabs. 34.01 coins which are down another 12% today, so Gunt made -------------->$1.02<----------------

Most donos were the same paypigs as usual. Someone from here, DarkerV, was in chat arguing with them.
LOL you get gassed for IRL streaming on Trovo? Amazin'.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Oh and on an unrelated note, we need to look out for any bruises on Ralph's disgusting body. "Bruising easily" is the only symptom of Cushing's Syndrome that we have not yet confirmed on Ralph. It's the final piece to the puzzle.
Holy fuck I had never looked into this, it fits Ralph to the smallest detail. Even the "Buffalo hump" that everyone wondered what the fuck it was some time ago:
1624367369687.png
1624367384136.png
1624367426343.png

This one looks like him the most:
1624367350991.png

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Complete beta male posturing. As pointed out by @The Gunts Ex-Partner do you guys notice anything?
View attachment 2285151
That's right, they're too beta male to tag the real e-celebs in their tweets! Life is hard at 5'3
Ah mazing, it is almost like both ralph and gator are too scared to go against people who are actually successful. Or even have a modicum of fame.

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
Oh and on an unrelated note, we need to look out for any bruises on Ralph's disgusting body. "Bruising easily" is the only symptom of Cushing's Syndrome that we have not yet confirmed on Ralph. It's the final piece to the puzzle.
Holy fuck I had never looked into this, it fits Ralph to the smallest detail. Even the "Buffalo hump" that everyone wondered what the fuck it was some time ago:
It's a 100% match! Buffalo Hump, West Memphis Micro, 5'1, Stretch marks on the gunt... You guys did it!
cushings.jpg

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adezero buck broke Ethan Ralph
kiwifarms.net
Yes, gator. Seder, Klein and Crowder want to be on your show of 75 viewers.

GAYDUR TELL 'EM, TELL 'EM

View attachment 2285138

post | archive

Edit: added in the archive and an even better screencap :drink:
Ralph would never punch up to people like Crowder, Ethan, or Sam because they all have massive followers and the moment any one of them goes up against Ralph, Ralph would just call them a bitch and massively block all of their fans one by one.

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
Ralph needs to do an RV stream, do it! Think about all the donos you're gonna get. Have TTS on full blast and do a tour through Detroit.
Ralph is from West Memphis, he ain't afraid of no mark ass busta Detroit niggers. Them fuckers should be scared of him.

"Gaydur hop out and ask that loitering nigger if he knows who his father is Gaydur! Don't worry ah got your back Memphis style Gaydur! Do it for the content Gaydur!"

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
Maker's Mark sunrise done. Probably the most disgusting and pointless one yet. The usual Karlyn Borysenko drama and we got to see Alex Jones sniff a woman's foot. Wew!

158.99 off not streamlabs. No one wanted to donate until the timer start for ending the show. 45.99 LBC coin. It fell yet another 17% from yesterday, making it .02647. Gunt made $1.22 off that.

We need to talk about paypigs. It's the SAME ones over and over and over. Not_Hitler donated the majority of that. I think Gunt banned infiniteslick today. There's gotta be only like 5-10 people propping gunt up at this point.

Mr. Manchester

Back by popular demand!
kiwifarms.net
It's a 100% match! Buffalo Hump, West Memphis Micro, 5'1, Stretch marks on the gunt... You guys did it!
View attachment 2285238
Like most things, Ralph's Cushing's is probably a problem he created all on his own.
1624392860358.png

As an aside, it's amazing (but not surprising) how useful ctrl+f: alcohol is when alogging Ralph.

Last edited:
I would 100% unironically watch gunt rv with himself , gator and whoever else he can get with TTS enabled. Just consolidate your assets and sell off some shit or w/e. Take from nestegg and live on the road for a few months bro. I bet you could get a loyal paypig to drive you around too
I would on the sole condition that Surfer was invited on the RV