The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• DDoS is active again.

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210724-132719_Samsung Internet.jpg
You sure the both of you are not related? @Null @JoshMoonTheFaggot

It is too much of a coincidence for Josh Moon and Gunter Moon of Alabama to be brothers. It might be that Null is pretending to be Florida and Ralph is pretending to be from West Memphis, Arkansas pretending to be from Memphis, Tennessee.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
i wanted it preserved just how insane its been with so much happening in a short period of time:
theabsolutestate.png
three trashfire threads within the month where ralph has to fight at least three separate court cases and counting, was exposed for being a fat child with a fucked sociopath retard brain who kills animals for fun in between being raped by his dad and an all around irredeemable bad seed freak who passed on his plague to the next generation with a greasy insane bpd hag for a genetic sludge ticking timebomb if he werent an impotent loser cocktail, and bitched out of even measuring his height and gunt for a fun weight loss self improvement contest with null where hed be held to a standard vs him pondering if even gaytor could convince himself ralph lost a self reported 100 pounds as he bloats like a waterlogged corpse on the daily live on video.

also rlm reviewed his life:
lolrot.png

edit on top of general custody and deadbeat wigger dad shit and him leaking messages doxing his grandfather in law and not realizing he posted proof he harasses his baby mama and the child he abandoned for internet brownie points after confirming beyond doubt he didnt even know xander was born and that he threatens their family with massive wigger drama fests if they seek help from the police or doing things he doesnt approve of despite having no legal or moral say having tried to kill xander in the womb and not even signing the birth certificate for a birth he didnt bother to attend.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
i wanted it preserved just how insane its been with so much happening in a short period of time:
View attachment 2378642
three trashfire threads within the month where ralph has to fight at least three separate court cases and counting, was exposed for being a fat child with a fucked sociopath retard brain who kills animals for fun in between being raped by his dad and an all around irredeemable bad seed freak who passed on his plague to the next generation with a greasy insane bpd hag for a genetic sludge ticking timebomb if he werent an impotent loser cocktail, and bitched out of even measuring his height and gunt for a fun weight loss self improvement contest with null where hed be held to a standard vs him pondering if even gaytor could convince himself ralph lost a self reported 100 pounds as he bloats like a waterlogged corpse on the daily live on video.

also rlm reviewed his life:
View attachment 2378648

edit on top of general custody and deadbeat wigger dad shit and him leaking messages doxing his grandfather in law and not realizing he posted proof he harasses his baby mama and the child he abandoned for internet brownie points after confirming beyond doubt he didnt even know xander was born and that he threatens their family with massive wigger drama fests if they seek help from the police or doing things he doesnt approve of despite having no legal or moral say having tried to kill xander in the womb and not even signing the birth certificate for a birth he didnt bother to attend.
Ralph wasn't about to let the Olympics steal his spotlight. He went for gold in every category.

HackerX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just embarrassing to even say I was a fan at any point. I stopped keeping track of him around the Miami incident and you wonder what the hell happened. I guess Ralph was slightly okay with poked at for being a felon and Caesar, but apparently, that was his limit. I guess the red flags were there for him being a faggot (fat, alcoholic, pill issues), but it's clearly worse over the past 2 years or so.

And Gator may be even more disgusting TBH, since he's enabling this shit (also fat) and he had the opportunity to nope out (HINT: GATOR, I DON'T THINK BEING AN INTERNET SIDEKICK TO A Z-LIST E-CELEB WITH ALL KINDS OF ISSUES IS A GREAT LONG TERM PLAN) Zidan is clearly the only competent one out of the bunch, fucking genius.

I've got a Knoxville Knockout Krew shirt from the heyday, and I'm trying to figure out if I should just leave it in the guest closet or have fun with it, but hell if I know.

Pyre

Feeling very toasty
kiwifarms.net
Is this the next addition to the Gunticule?
View attachment 2379886
View attachment 2379890
Either a really low effort grifter or totally ignorant of Ralph and his destructive personality. I get that social media has been unkind to conservatives and basically forced them into corners, but anyone with living braincells should know to stay away from people like Ralph.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
Either a really low effort grifter or totally ignorant of Ralph and his destructive personality. I get that social media has been unkind to conservatives and basically forced them into corners, but anyone with living braincells should know to stay away from people like Ralph.
ignorant.png
She retweets almost every major thing he posts so she can't be that ignorant. Probably just the self destructive part.

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
Is this the next addition to the Gunticule?
View attachment 2379886
View attachment 2379890
Stacey was sending lemons and donations quite often when I first tuned in 2019. I even briefly interacted with her on Twitter and tried to tell her about the Pajeet Problem and how no one notices them taking over the English speaking Anglo world.

I am not sure about Twitter because I don't use Twitter often but in the shows aired in 2020, I don't hear Ralph reading out superchats by Stacey or thanking her for donations.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2379919
She retweets almost every major thing he posts so she can't be that ignorant. Probably just the self destructive part.
She's a tranny, right? If that's a biological woman then damn, she's fucking homely.

Ralph, if you're making so much money, then why are you renting a 1 bedroom apartment with your tranny girlfriend after living out of your mother's house until 35? Don't you realize that most 35 year old men with normal jobs make more money than you and don't have to constantly humiliate themselves on the internet? Most people in their 30s have also been living on their own for over 10 years, something you can't say for yourself.

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
She's a tranny, right? If that's a biological woman then damn, she's fucking homely.

Ralph, if you're making so much money, then why are you renting a 1 bedroom apartment with your tranny girlfriend after living out of your mother's house until 35? Don't you realize that most 35 year old men with normal jobs make more money than you and they don't have to constantly humiliate themselves on the internet? Most people in their 30s have also been living on their own for over 10 years, something you can't say for yourself.
how daaAAAAaaaare you besmirch a tomboy goddess, this is war!
SCHISIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net

Ralph, if you're making so much money, then why are you renting a 1 bedroom apartment with your tranny girlfriend after living out of your mother's house until 35? Don't you realize that most 35 year old men with normal jobs make more money than you and they don't have to constantly humiliate themselves on the internet? Most people in their 30s have also been living on their own for over 10 years, something you can't say for yourself.
Also most 35+ don't have to have someone cosign a rental with them because of their debt and felonious history.