The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• DDoS is active again.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph takes a big fat shit on Wolfgang

View attachment 2411760

Wolfgang cucks

View attachment 2411761

View attachment 2411759

Mere moments ago :

View attachment 2411805

Gator Defends WolfGang and Ralph Explains DeepthroatingView attachment 2411829
hes so low energy hes getting slower and slower and less and less coherent, i love that this hints at gaytor telling ralph to stop being a retard behind the scenes and desperately tries to tard wrangle him. just a dressing down from gaytor with a veneer of subservient questioning and surprise.

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
hes so low energy hes getting slower and slower and less and less coherent, i love that this hints at gaytor telling ralph to stop being a retard behind the scenes and desperately tries to tard wrangle him. just a dressing down from gaytor with a veneer of subservient questioning and surprise.
Here's hoping even the smallest rebuke to ralph is the start of the unsimp arc for gator. I mean Ceca came here, took his lumps and is generally accepted now, sure some people still call him a faggot here or there, but that's a Monday on KF.

Hey gator, I know you read these, if you unsimp from Ralph and don't act retarded I bet that board of yours calms right down after people get bored. I also bet if you come here people will shit on you like there's no tomorrow, but after that initial waterfall, you can join in the fun, I mean hell, you could even dish out some details no one knows.

Here's hoping even the smallest rebuke to ralph is the start of the unsimp arc for gator. I mean Ceca came here, took his lumps and is generally accepted now, sure some people still call him a faggot here or there, but that's a Monday on KF.

Hey gator, I know you read these, if you unsimp from Ralph and don't act retarded I bet that board of yours calms right down after people get bored. I also bet if you come here people will shit on you like there's no tomorrow, but after that initial waterfall, you can join in the fun, I mean hell, you could even dish out some details no one knows.
Most people here don’t hate Gator we pity him and want him to make something of his life.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
statecapital.jpeg

Any West Virginia kiwis care to attend? I'm sure the speech will be absolutely riveting, and maybe Gator might even show up. Also, I am not at all surprised that a Congressional candidate who is a fan of Ethan Ralph doesn't know the difference between a state capital and a State Capitol (hint: one is a city and the other is a building).

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2415408
Any West Virginia kiwis care to attend? I'm sure the speech will be absolutely riveting, and maybe Gator might even show up. Also, I am not at all surprised that a Congressional candidate who is a fan of Ethan Ralph doesn't know the difference between a state capital and a State Capitol (hint: one is a city and the other is a building).
Wait, this is not a joke? This is real? Hahahaha
Who made this? The transparency makes it looks as if Ralph is just a gigantic floating melon with no body.
It's great but I would have to guess that anyone using this as an actual promotional image is completely out of touch with reality both because of how bad it is and because they thought that using Ralph and the kill report as a promotional tool was a good idea.

On the bright side, if anyone actually goes to this, it will be a fantastic opportunity to get good pictures of Ralph's 4'11-5'11 almost midget-like height.

Tom Myers

WUHAN GANG
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2415408
Holy shit it's real

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2415408
I hope they have a speechwriter for him because you need someone well versed on the topic to explain why vaccine mandates are a problem. He doesn't vote Republican either. He's a platform, not a thought leader.

Sam Losco

Vickers won! Ade won! Ralph lost to both!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ade won. Who the fuck is this Sisco guy? I assume if he's dumb enough to openly associate with Ralph then he's some nobody that has no chance to win.

Ade won. This is going to be great. Will Ralph wear his Timberlands or sandals with compression socks? Bets on if he mentions Josh Moon? Ade won.