The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just heard Ethan describe Gina Carano as 'the fat bitch from the mandalorian' . Don't throw stones in fat houses

View attachment 2554702
She towers over the pig it seems. She also looks strong enough to pick the 510lbs pig from his couch and throw it at Vickers' coin shop.
I also wouldn't call her fat if I was almost literally a chuchu jelly from Cooking with Link.
served.jpg

One thing, Ethan has larger titties.

RoobyRoobyRoo

I am the 9.3%
kiwifarms.net
Fuck streaming, Ethan, Vegas is where the money is. Free booze while you double your money every hour and don't have to deal with annoying faggots in chat or some horse faced bitch making noise as she gets ready for work. Now that's the life. And if you ever get down on funds, there are penny slots to refill that bank, playa.

And if you ever have to come back home, I'm sure there are some game rooms around that you can play in

Moist Unguentine

kiwifarms.net
wait, ralph is still in vegas!? his almost been there for a whole month! soon, there will be no money to pay child support with.
For his birthday, Ralph went to Atlantic City, where the debris meets the sea . He's figured out the secret to winning every time on roulette and is winning so bigly that his bank froze his account. He's staying at the 2-star Martinique hotel which seems like the Waldorf Astoria to West Memphis white trash wearing fake gold chains over their sweatshirts.

1632255720772.png

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2557821
Who are these guys? One of Nick's lower capos vs some random wignat?
I saw some other killreport debate with the "fascist" guy and beardsoy I think. The name he goes by is supposedly a joke. No idea who he is though he just chain smoked and drank shitty beer the whole time from what I recall.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2557821
Who are these guys? One of Nick's lower capos vs some random wignat?
Kai Schwemmer is a fucking lolcow all on his own. His Twitter : https://twitter.com/kaischwemmer

He appears to be a High School Student at Highland High School in Salt Lake City, Utah who is deep into Mormonism, no sex before marriage and sees himself as a Patrick Bateman-clone.
1632275659968.png

He has some ice cold hot takes on women, daughters and females in general. Basically he's an incel who copes and seethes.
1632275828928.png 1632275921298.png

Looks like a high school shooter.
1632276005420.png
Kwality Kontent there Ralph!

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pointy ears and curly hair. Since that Harry Potter F2P P2W piece of trash mobile game is hot topic, I think this Nickers Catboy capo resembles one of these:
1632277533566.png
1632277571843.png

(Nice star there, esoteric. We love Israel.)

Only difference is since he's one of Nick's catboys, he'll never see that much gold.