The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
Good fucking lord, this is unbearably awkward and cringe. I nearly shut the stream off when Josh played this clip. I can only imagine the shit that goes on in ralph's life when the camera is off. Does he take the uber eats guy's polite chitchat as a challenge to his masculinity? The mind boggles.
I'll give one thing to Ralph though, that guy was a colossal faggot...for not clapping back. Any normal man (or woman really) world tell Ralph to go eat shit and stop being such a bitch. I get trying to be polite if the host makes a shitty comment but Ralph came at him for like two minutes and its not like hes some big shot host, hes a low IQ wigger who barely gets above 200 viewers. Have some balls and tell him to get fucked.

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net
I'll give one thing to Ralph though, that guy was a colossal faggot...for not clapping back. Any normal man (or woman really) world tell Ralph to go eat shit and stop being such a bitch. I get trying to be polite if the host makes a shitty comment but Ralph came at him for like two minutes and its not like hes some big shot host, hes a low IQ wigger who barely gets above 200 viewers. Have some balls and tell him to get fucked.
I dunno, I sort of agree with the sentiment expressed on the last page that the guy handled it pretty well by remaining level headed and replying calmly. Ralph clearly does not excel in that kind of conversation, he's much better at screaming obscenities: see his "conversation" with josh. I will agree that it wasn't nearly as funny as it could have been, but I think it showcased pretty well just how fragile ralph's ego truly is.

Hüftpriester

Listen to your body!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2627365
"I remembered you as a guy who could make fun of himself"
I can't believe he tried using the legal battle with the Vickers as an excuse to why he started seething at the suggestion that he's not a playboy. Ralph knows that most women wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole but for some reason, the 200 retards that watch him are convinced he gets lots of pussy. But in reality he can only pull a few very mentally ill, homely clout chasers.

Ralph, you need to take the black pill buddy. The percentage of women that would find you physically attractive is effectively zero. When a normal looking guy like Dyer takes the piss out of you for being a fat ugly hobbit, you should just laugh with him and move on to the next topic. Having 200 retards give you an ego boost isn't worth making yourself look so delusional. Just accept reality and embrace your inner circus freak.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe he tried using the legal battle with the Vickers as an excuse to why he started seething at the suggestion that he's not a playboy. Ralph knows that most women wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole but for some reason, the 200 retards that watch him are convinced he gets lots of pussy. But in reality he can only pull a few very mentally ill, homely clout chasers.

Ralph, you need to take the black pill buddy. The percentage of women that would find you physically attractive is effectively zero. When a normal looking guy like Dyer takes the piss out of you for being a fat ugly hobbit, you should just laugh with him and move on to the next topic. Having 200 retards give you an ego boost isn't worth making yourself look so delusional. Just accept reality and embrace your inner circus freak.
A guy with his body shape normally attracts women with a lifetime accumulated wealth. Unfortunately for Ralph, he is a poor redneck fuck who spent what little money he had left on gambling and a gay man purse

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I love how Ralph tried to channel Tommy from Goodfellas while sizing up Jay.
Joe Pesci can sell people on being a scary dude that you don't want to make angry and the character he's playing was a dangerous killer. Ralph is an obese manlet who brags about the wiggler fight he got into with another drugged up manlet as it were a supreme display of testosterone, but you just know that in his mind, Jay apologizing for upsetting him was a sign that the Ralphamale has an intimidating aura in the same vein of Tommy DeVito.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
I love how Ralph tried to channel Tommy from Goodfellas while sizing up Jay.
Joe Pesci can sell people on being a scary dude that you don't want to make angry and the character he's playing was a dangerous killer. Ralph is an obese manlet who brags about the wiggler fight he got into with another drugged up manlet as it were a supreme display of testosterone, but you just know that in his mind, Jay apologizing for upsetting him was a sign that the Ralphamale has an intimidating aura in the same vein of Tommy DeVito.
With that movie, we have seen Joe Pesci beat people up. The only fight we have seen Ralph in was him getting his ass beaten by trannies

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net

The only redeeming quality a woman would find in a dumpster like Ralph is that he stands up for himself, which is probably how he got May after having to deal with soy machine digibro, and his circle of autistic betas. But they're pretty good at keeping reality at bay. And reality is Ralph looks like worse than generic trailer park trash. He looks like a stomach with limbs attached to it, and put the weight on horribly. Tiny limbs, and a giant belly. He didn't even get the bulky gorilla back that a lot of musclefat people get, where you know they're out of shape, but their broad shoulders indicate they can probably knock you out. I don't get that from ralph. Just from the riley fight, you can tell if he ever got in a real fight that wasn't with a circle of betas he'd be done. I'm sure his following of retards love him, all their redneck dumbfuck alt-right racists that preach about eugenics when they cheerlead jabba the gunt spreading his seed, when him and Mundanematt are the posters boys for why the White Race isn't so Master. Let's get the elephant out of the room. Faith is a re-tard, and May is a snake. It's that fucking simple for why they got with you.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Jay Dyer meets the aylawgs:
1634348862489.png
1634348907618.png
1634348942487.png
Tweet | Archive

Even Fai Fai is pressing him:
1634349103011.png
Tweet | Archive

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
We're lucky he did though this is a time ralph looks worse by having it so obvious he doesn't allow any dissent, he can't even spin it to gunt guard cause he didn't have a glitch of independence where he committed the grave sin of calling ralph a cuck

The only redeeming quality a woman would find in a dumpster like Ralph is that he stands up for himself,
He actually doesnt stand up for himself if you're his daddy surrogate or zoom though or have leverage over him then he takes up it the ass and asks how much, he used to hate Jim Fuentes etc and now begs them for attention to save his shifty life while they called him a fat useless faggot.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I don't know who Jay is but he's doing an okay job of not freaking out and not throwing Ralph under the bus. Good on him for not being a piece of shit and just being like 'Me no drama, me just make show.' It's still kinda sad that he's so beta he doesn't just stand on his own position but if he doesn't want to get involved in the drama just being like 'I don't follow this shit, I just wanted to be a guest on a show, if I'd have known I wouldn't have made that joke.' Is pretty much how I'd handle it if I was a spineless coward or a politician.

And lol at Faith still being a bitch, but hurting ralph. Can't wait for the her and Pantsu to be goading him on with custody/paternity of his alleged spawn. This reminds me of the trailer park arguements I'd overhear in my youth buying LSD from shady characters after school.

Slobs

It's a doggy dog world
kiwifarms.net
Ralph takes banter the same way a bullied kid does. By covering up the tears he's holding back with an extremely defensive attempt at appearing aggressive and intimidating. Too bad he can only do that behind a keyboard, I'd love to see him try this IRL with someone that isn't a woman or a soyboy.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Ralph takes banter the same way a bullied kid does. By covering up the tears he's holding back with an extremely defensive attempt at appearing aggressive and intimidating. Too bad he can only do that behind a keyboard, I'd love to see him try this IRL with someone that isn't a woman or a soyboy.
He tried it with a woman and a soyboy though

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
I think people forget that Ralph's 200 viewers is impressive to a lot of his current guests. It doesn't matter how scummy or antithetical to their beliefs he is, it's just an opportunity to get a little more attention. The only person genuinely baffling is Fuentes and Styx, but they both hate me so that explains why.
Jay Dyer's the bigger draw between himself and Ralph, though, is the odd thing. Dyer runs in the Orthodox Christianity crowd and has ~80k youtube subscribers and (judging by the view count on the most recently expired stream) probably stream numbers akin to MATI when he's live. Ralph was the only person with anything to gain from their arrangement.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Christ is KING!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: