The Killstream TikTok - Run by an abortion addicted mud shark.

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for doing this Sam. I just watched the ones you posted and I'm overwhelmed with cringe.
You got further than I did I was only able to watch seven seconds of the first video. I think I'll just read the comments.

Attachments

• EUn58jwU8AIAZIm-1.png
    EUn58jwU8AIAZIm-1.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 25

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
So some retarded woman just got permission to use the Killstream brand to "advertise" four episodes, then after getting over 100 simps to follow her just made it her own little dance channel continuing to use the name even though it has literally nothing to do with the show and Ralph doesn't care because he'll bend to anything a 4/10 woman asks of him
I think you also need to keep in mind that Ralph is big on starting projects and never doing anything with them. See the ralphretort dot com for example. And his storyfire page that he posted like 4 things to. I get it, he's an alocholic some days he gets hype when he's drunk. However, that doesn't excuse her "using the brand" for like no reason at all. It's probably to lure the random youngling to the show. Too bad the only losers Ralph was able to ensnare lately has been the analfirst girls are icky bois.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3/14:

3/17:

3/20:

What is with this bitch and the bloody murder shit she does? I think she's re-living the abortions she's had, from the baby's perspective.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
3/14:
View attachment 2044663

3/17:
View attachment 2044664

View attachment 2044665

3/20:
View attachment 2044666

What is with this bitch and the bloody murder shit she does? I think she's re-living the abortions she's had, from the baby's perspective.
I was going to say this was some teenage angst nonsense that she never got over but I think you're probably more accurate in your assessment, @Sam Losco. I would call it disturbing if it wasn't so unoriginal and cringey.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Pey can't use PayPal, maybe she got the boot because of her association with the Kill Report?
View attachment 2054389
Tweet | Archive
PayPal is a horrible company and I hope their HQ explodes, in a Universal Film animation of course. They ban people for all kinds of dumbass reasons. Maybe she was using the service to whore out, who knows.