• "i fear for my life every day because trump won't give me money for me to waste on striped socks, used panties and a webcam to show the world how girly i am"

The Last Jedi - Tumblr strikes backIt's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by CowReserach Inc., Jul 23, 2017.

1. When I checked Kennedy's IMDb her most recent credits included an unnamed Indiana Jones movie...

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo megabitch Todd Howard

kiwifarms.is
  2. The new trilogy so far is already like a fanfiction, so might as well go all out.

• Agree Agree x 3
    scorptatious

scorptatious El Oh El Oh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Luke, did I ever tell you about the true origin of the Jedi? Once before the Republic was established, a bunch of floating pyramids whisked away beings from multiple planets to a world in the middle of nowhere. We began referring to ourselves as the Je'daii and worshiping the moons as symbols of the Force. Unfortunately this attracted the attention of magical fish-men named after some kind of cheese who wanted to eat the other beings in the galaxy. Thankfully their slaves backstabbed them by giving us the technology for lightsabers and interstellar travel. I believe the fish-men died off about a thousand years ago.

They were good friends.

• Winner Winner x 12
    kiwifarms.is
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo megabitch Todd Howard

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Kamen Rider Black RX

Kamen Rider Black RX Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Since I just see this entire thread as “Star Wars Discussion” I’m gonna throw out some interesting trivia.
    George Lucas was working on ideas for a Han Solo spin-off before Disney even bought Star Wars. Heck, George himself even visited the set of Solo to talk with the director of the movie for certain scenes and moments.
    If anything, the ranking of which parts of Star Wars as a media are best come down to this.
    Comics > Spin-off movies > TV shows > Every trilogy.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    TheClorax

TheClorax Lewd Profile Pic

kiwifarms.is
  7. Getting the man himself to offer advice is a great idea, makes me a little bit more hopeful for Solo.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Vault Boy

Vault Boy Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.

kiwifarms.is
  8. George may be a horrible director, but he’s an amazing visionary. Which is why he would be a great president for Lucasfilm if Kennedy gets the boot.

• Like Like x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    TheClorax

TheClorax Lewd Profile Pic

kiwifarms.is
  9. Putting George Lucas in charge of lucasfilm? Woah that's crazy.

• 🤔 Provocative x 6
    • Agree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.is
  10. [​IMG]

How else would you fix this garbage.

inb4 don't make another

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Moritsune

Moritsune Running the cool kids' club

kiwifarms.is
  11. Honestly at this point you might as well just stick with making spin-offs and shit for Star Wars rather than continue the trilogy.

• Agree Agree x 11
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Cheese and clogs

kiwifarms.is
  12. Tbh if they covered shit that's on a much lesser scale, with much more focused stories, like the Gray Jedi, mythos, personal stories, hell even the old republic I'd be all over that. Even though I know the sheer potential of fucking it up is pretty great now, when they get people like Rian Johnson directing, and shit out characters like Admiral Tumblr.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #1212 Moritsune, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:35 PM
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 12:40 PM
    Moritsune

Moritsune Running the cool kids' club

kiwifarms.is
  13. Sure we are, J.J. Sure we are.
    JJedi.JPG

• Informative Informative x 4
    • 🤔 Provocative x 4
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler I HATE THE SUPREME COURT!

kiwifarms.is
  14. A fuckton of the decisions made by the female characters were dumber than dirt. So were most of the ones made by male characters. Really the problem was all the characters were acting like exceptional individuals.

• Agree Agree x 12
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.is
  15. I love women when they write a competent screenplay, so they're one up on Rian Johnson already.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole

kiwifarms.is
  16. Use the ghost of Biggie Smalls and have him read “Word up” magazine.

kiwifarms.is
  17. People certainly weren't "threatened by women" during the entirety of the Alien Series. Or Terminator. Hell, both cases feature some of the most beloved female characters of all time. People are totally fine with badass female leads. It's poorly written tryhard ones that people don't care for.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.is
  18. Or maybe it's because people didn't like terribly written characters like Rose, or terribly written moments like the one I refer to as Leia ex machina.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  19. I miss when liking/disliking movies wasn’t treated as some kind of political ideology...

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.is
  20. I remember Ahsoka getting some heat when The Clone Wars movie first came out but as the television series went it on, that died down because her character got better.

• Agree Agree x 6
    The Nothingness

The Nothingness The one with no body!

kiwifarms.is