The Life Upgrade Lives On (Chris back on PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
homerbeoulve said:
Wait, so there is actually internet connection in the motel that they're staying right now?

Don't most motels have a wifi connection?
 

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Chris and Barb having different rooms just means there's a slightly better chance that Chris is allowed to play PS3 freely. He used to have that option at home until he let Barb take it away. I don't know why Barb would actually LOOSEN her reins on Chris during a crisis. Best case scenario? He's allowed to sleep in his hotel room at night. I wouldn't bet money on that though.

I still think it's weird Chris hasn't typed out his version of the fire for facebook or mass e-mail.
 

Sovandie

kiwifarms.net
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Those Skylanders figurines are designed to withstand kids dicking around with them, I'm pretty sure that as long as the base of the figurine still connects onto the dock, it wouldn't matter if the plastic crap on top was melted.

In saying that, I don't suppose the insurance company would have put them up in a nice hotel? Nice hotels, around here at least, have TV or game areas with consoles for parents to deposit their children in front of... and I can just imagine Chris camped out on a beanbag hogging the PlayStation.
 

Christ-Chan

(◡‿◡✿)
kiwifarms.net
Joined
May 12, 2013
Barb complained about Resident Evil on the PlayStation was too violent, meaning she watched him play it.
Chris wasn't allowed in his room and Barb never left the hoard.
=> The PlayStation was in the livingroom and it would be easy to grab it when he dashed to safety, as it were.
 

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Christ-ian said:
Barb complained about Resident Evil on the PlayStation was too violent, meaning she watched him play it.
Chris wasn't allowed in his room and Barb never left the Horde.
=> The PlayStation was in the livingroom and it would be easy to grab it when he dashed to safety, as it were.

Yeah but he waited over a week to play it which suggests he picked it up on one of their trips to the house. For all we know some of the hoard was covering it and protected it from any smoke damage. I don't know. We need more details from Chris or a fire report.

The care package is supposed to arrive today. So.. hopefully it'll jumble up some activity and a cock or two might fall out.
 

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
CWCissey said:
homerbeoulve said:
Wait, so there is actually internet connection in the motel that they're staying right now?

Don't most motels have a wifi connection?

Well there's that. But how fast is it actually considering that many people are using the same wifi signal as you?
 

FatNero

Cole Blooded
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
homerbeoulve said:
CWCissey said:
homerbeoulve said:
Wait, so there is actually internet connection in the motel that they're staying right now?

Don't most motels have a wifi connection?

Well there's that. But how fast is it actually considering that many people are using the same wifi signal as you?

Fast enough to update trophies. Skylanders isn't an online game.
 

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Da Pickle Monsta said:
Huh. This entire debacle brings to mind a rather famous quote:

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

The PS3 cannot be defeated--not by car, not by hammer, not by fire. It is eternal, as eternal as the slumbering gods of R'yleh. Keep chugging on, Chris. Keep chugging on.
The yellow light of death or a bad fan'll do it. Happened to me twice before i switched to pc.
 

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
I have absolutely no doubt that Chris has used what little money he had left to buy another PS3. He probably even considered it to be a good deal, considering the recent launch of the PS4.

Chris and Barb have proven that they not only are willing to endure hunger to feed their spending, but they enjoy being hungry as a result of their spending. Chris must have learned his spending habits from someone, and his autistic mother is a handy scapegoat.

No more questions.
 

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Crazy Pacer said:
I have absolutely no doubt that Chris has used what little money he had left to buy another PS3. He probably even considered it to be a good deal, considering the recent launch of the PS4.

Chris and Barb have proven that they not only are willing to endure hunger to feed their spending, but they enjoy being hungry as a result of their spending.

No more questions.

Pfft, look at them. They are clearly NOT hungry!
 

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Crazy Pacer said:
Oh sure, they're both impossibly obese. Chris probably orbits around Barb's immense gravity when no one is looking. We may as well call these two elephants to be Moonlets.

But obesity does not preclude malnutrition.

We're talking about his comeback on the PS3. Calm your guns, Hitlah!
 

Mayor McCheese

kiwifarms.net
Joined
Dec 20, 2013
I saw this and thought of Chris, should maybe shoop 'PS3' onto it.
 

Attachments

  • savethexbox.jpg
    savethexbox.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 594

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
homerbeoulve said:
Crazy Pacer said:
Oh sure, they're both impossibly obese. Chris probably orbits around Barb's immense gravity when no one is looking. We may as well call these two elephants to be Moonlets.

But obesity does not preclude malnutrition.

We're talking about his comeback on the PS3. Calm your guns, Hitlah!

Chris HAS TO HAVE the NEWEST and LATEST models AND upgrades for his ENTERTAINMENT. When they released slim-model PS3s, he went out and got one.

So I DOUPT he got a PLAYSTATION 3 when the PLAYSTATION 4 is released which has more LIFE UPGRADE FUNCTIONS

CAPITIALIZING every other WORD is FUCKING stupid.
 

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
homerbeoulve said:
Crazy Pacer said:
Oh sure, they're both impossibly obese. Chris probably orbits around Barb's immense gravity when no one is looking. We may as well call these two elephants to be Moonlets.

But obesity does not preclude malnutrition.

We're talking about his comeback on the PS3. Calm your guns, Hitlah!
I thought Barb shat out all of her weight with the colitis.
 

LordCustos3

Guvking Stalbjer
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
EleSigma said:
BatmanVSTonyDanza said:
Chris had his DS. Barb's purse was left behind. Come to your own conclusion.

Though considering Barb hasn't left the house in over a millennia, her purse was probably buried under two feet of solidified empty M&M wrappers. They probably had no time to look for it and after they got out, instead of saying "We couldn't find the purse the was probably buried under our accumulated filth because we're lazy, greedy asses with a toy box full of mental issues" they instead opted to say a greedy fireman got his MANOS on it.

That, and I still contend Chris had his DS on him while brewing up the toilet coffee.
He's not so far gone down the Path of The Tomgirl that he'd sashay around the house with Mommy's purse hanging coquettishly off his shoulder.

That, and I doubt he'd be able to fit his doughy hamhock of a shoulder through the purse-strap.
 

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
The last time Chris mentioned playing his triple, it was about Barb complaining about the violence in resident evil, so that pretty much confirms it was in the living room and not his bedroom. We have no real reason to believe it was lost to the fire, and I'm thinking a significant amount of Chris' crap survived.
He's also been noticeably absent from psn for a while so I'm thinking he has some more privacy in order to play it nowadays.
 

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Anchuent Christory said:
The last time Chris mentioned playing his triple, it was about Barb complaining about the violence in resident evil
Well if she thinks her fridge is too violent, why doesn't she clean it out?

:pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:
 

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Joined
Oct 1, 2013
Spork said:
Until we have the fire report (or a picture of the school, or a more descriptive report from Chris), we're not going to be able to figure out how severe the damage to Chris's room was.

We are talking about Chris after all. For all we know, we may never find out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.